FRK I got anal for the first time :wiggle:

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by jab1983, Nov 9, 2008.

1. jab1983

jab1983 40/40 crew failure with less than 1 week to go...D

I didn't wan't to post this in the main forum cuz no one reads this shit...too long. Will put a pic in private parts thread for reference :mamoru:

first backstory for whoever wants to read. If you want to read the goodstuff skip down

Went out with Ex girlfriend, she doesn't want anything serious even changed her number so i couldn't call her anymore two weeks ago because i was "making her emotions crazy"

Wednesday she calls says she has to go to a party for her godson in downtown LA & doesn't want to go alone if I'd go with her. I still want to chill with her so i say why not. We go & on the road she says we can't stay past 8:30 because she has alot of homework so not to let her want to stay past that. Were there everyones having fun then we start drinking some beers she had 4 (she weighs 108 lbs) then we leave at 9:45 on the drive home i get the idea to go to a jazz caffee where we have 4 glasses of wine then leave at 12:30 AM.

on drive home were talking & i'm rubbing her leg then she starts to pass out I rubb a little more & higher then she breaths heavy and comes to again. I start rubbing her pussy over her jeans and she is thrusting then i have some four play on the road.

We get close to home and she asks if I have a condom cus she wants to fuck but nothing big just clothes pulled aside not naked. we park about 60 feet from my house in an ally then i get condoms run back & she's outside the passanger door with her pants & pantys around her ancles like i left her (during drive home)

Now the good stuff or the only thing anyone might be interested in.

I get to her outside the passanger door with her pants & pantys around her ancles, she says she wants to fuck outside. I ask if shes shure and she said just put the condom on stick it in me & fuck me hard....reall hard. I start to do so and pull her titties out & grab them while doing her from behind standing. One car drove by & honked but we didn't care. I was pumping away & playing with her asshole like ive done alot of times for two minutes maybe three. Fingering it a little but very little and not deep by any means. When she said something she's never told me before "Remember the dream i told you about, i want you to stick in in me from behind in the other place...in my ass" :eek3:

I asked if she was shure & i didn't hessitate after she said yes, i licked my fingers to lube it (alot of lube) stuck in the finger depper than ever and after a few seconds guided my head in after a few slow pushes & pulls back slowly i was in all the way and thrusting slowly & not too hard she said "go hard now my ass is streached out for it right now". I started to pump hard and she moaned as loud or louder than i've ever heard her. I got full into it and was asking her to tell me where she wanted me to fuck her all night. She said "from behind", i said no where am i fucking you right now & she moaned then said "oh god your fucking me in my ass your fucking my ass so good...right there, right there oh yes harder" :naughty:
    after a good 5 to 7 minutes of this she quiffed & said it was hurting now, she said when I quiff from back there its my body saying no more :rofl:

she said i made her cum twice from her ass then I had another condom so without missing a beat I put it on then fucked her pussy for a good three to four minutes then pulled out & busted on her lower back/upper ass as a car passed by :wiggle:

It was a Peter North level cum shot :bigthumb:
    She was panting & i was covered in sweat and breathing very hard.

She handed me a towel i brought and i cleaned her up, she turned kissed me & said you made me cum three times then to take her home.

I know she's going to be pissed & this will go badly tomorrow or a few weeks from here but it was well worth it. :hsd:
    Big sign is she said she'd call me after 10 minutes when she was home and i never got anything :o

As far as first anal stories goes I'm glad i got it on with a girl who had some experience in that department.

2. redneck2725

redneck2725 New Member

Very nice!!! Thanks for sharing.

3. SilverTurtle

SilverTurtle New Member

:h5: amigo

congrats and welcome to where some folks never get to go... fuckbuddy anal sex :big grin:

4. DIABLOS

DIABLOS New Member

5. porsch1909

porsch1909 OT Supporter

6. LinuxRacr

LinuxRacr New Member

Why am I hard?

7. Swoon

Swoon Aime-moi moins, mais aime-moi longtemps

8. jab1983

sorry i didn't get any pictures. I posted one of me if you want to see it's in the naughty parts thread :hsugh:

9. HouseLing

HouseLing When masturbations lost its fun you'r fucking lazy

your av is appropriate to the subject at hand :bowdown:

10. Queenpkn

Queenpkn New Member

lol, nice!

11. ScrapXmetal

ScrapXmetal Why so manly? OT Supporter

Good job.

...Not gonna lie, half mast right now...

12. MissBangBang

MissBangBang New Member

mmmmmmmmmm yeah you tell a good story..i want it now hahah

13. skych

skych New Member

that was hot

14. carrathanatos

carrathanatos extremely mean in the meanest way

mmmm i dont know what's funner, the exhibitionism or the ass-play.... :naughty: or the hooking up with the ex.

btw: :wavey: skych!

15. Mighty_Zeus

Mighty_Zeus Guest

:werd: :eek3:

16. porsch1909

porsch1909 OT Supporter

I'm no sausage lover unless it's my sausage.

Not got facebook pics of the broad?

17. Ficus

Ficus OT Supporter

...yup im hard

18. jab1983

I looked around and found an old pic I took for an OTAH thread i made about hooking up with her in the past...It was a ninja camera style pic.

All i've got & sorry but it also has me in it :hs:

[​IMG]