TAT I got an offer that I don't think I can resist v.freetats

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by atomlowe, Feb 19, 2007.

1. atomlowe

atomlowe meh....member

Sep 15, 2003
    Well, a friend of mine has been tattooing for about 7 years. She did my piece on my right calf and I am really happy with it. I've thought about getting more work done and wanted to look at getting something done on my back. So I ran through the idea for quite some time and approached her.

The piece I was looking at doing was going to be about 14"w x 10" tall across the upper part of my back. She has never had the opportunity to do a complete back piece so she offered to do my entire back for free. She would want to do the piece in fairly close sessions to make sure that the pics would be at their best for her portfolio. I was unsure how much of my back I was willing to commit to ink. Thinking more about it, I think I can't let this opportunity slip past me.

We both think that the design I have in mind would be amazing with the entire back utilized. It would be done in black and grey. I will not spill the beans as of yet about the tattoo but will post pics when its done.

For those of you that have had large pieces done, how long did it take you to decide? For those of you that have had a back piece done of this size, how was the after care in terms of your normal morning washing routine? I'm pretty stoke, but still nervous.

Also, I estimate that it would take about 25 to 30 hours and I intend on tipping her $500-$700 regardless of the gratis session fee.

Here is a pic of the one she did for me previously.

2. JubjubRSX

JubjubRSX New Member

Feb 15, 2006
    wowi really like it its different but pretty cool.....i would think back pieces are gonna take more then that though depending if you want color and such though.....i just got my ribs done...prob i would say 8x16inches size or so i think...and i was at 23hrs to get it done....