SRS i got a thing for u mr. macias

Discussion in 'On Topic' started by lost04, May 10, 2008.

1. lost04

lost04 justme

god. f*ckin' pretty ass latino boys!!!!!!! definitely my weakness.

i know i know... it's all lust. lol
    i just wanna get this out...

i already know the answers to my questions but if u guys can just please agree or give me ur thoughts it would be nice to hear what others have to say.

there's this boy. he's latino. OMG so pretty. charming. sexy. adorable. haha he's just so cute and i love the way he makes me feel. i look at myself and wonder why the hell is he even talking to me?!?! look at him and look at me... LOL he's so outta my league!! when he calls me sexy and pretty i feel like he's just saying it. and i laugh cuz.. come on, he can do so much better (by that i mean HOTTER) than me. don't get me wrong... i'm a pretty confident person.. but i know when others' are hotter than me. i know where i stand. haha
    there's one thing wrong with him...
    he's a whore. LOL i see his myspace.. girls commenting him left and right... posting up pictures of them kissing at clubs and whatnot. lol i know what he's all about.. but a part of me just want to think that maybe it could be different. but i know it's not. he's a player. i know he's just playing me. he'll flirt with anything with legs. HAHAHA

he's just so tempting.
    i wish i could just be the kinda girl who can have fun w/ him and not get my feelings attached.. but that's not me. i can't do that.
    thus.. the tempting part.
    i refuse to be #21 ..40..60 w/e his number be. HAHA

why are all the pretty ones are such jerks/players/whores?!?! haha
    WHY?!?!? WHY?!?! LORD, WHY?!?! HAHAHA

2. Coottie

Coottie BOOMER......SOONER OT Supporter

If they weren't you wouldn't be interested.

Oh and pics of you so we can verify if he's out of your league.

3. lost04

lost04 justme

oh trust me... i'm trying with every ounce of my being not to return his texts. LOL

4. djshotglass

djshotglass New Member

Because that's all you're attracted to.

5. lost04

lost04 justme

i know. i'm vain. haha

it's hard for me to talk to guys when there's no attraction there. i know i know... beauty is skin deep and it's not what's on the outside but the inside that matters... blah blah blah.. all those cliches...i know i should listen to them.. and not care so much about how people look, but i really can't help it if i'm not attracted to them.. i try. but it just doesn't work for me.

thoughts??