FRK i got a problem

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by hard2mpress, Dec 24, 2007.

1. hard2mpress

hard2mpress New Member

I know this is wrong but i fantasize about having sex my sister in law. There is something about her. She is prety damn sexy. She is always flirting with me , always bending over so i can see her tits and ass . The bad thing is we work in the same office. She just turns me on when we are at work because of the clothes she wears. I have known her longer then her sister who i am married to and in deeply in love but i cant get these dirty toughts out of my head lately about her. I think its probally the fact that me and my wife havent had sex for about 6 months now. My marriage is great but we are not able to have some time alone to have sex anymore. Any ideas of what i can do. Sorry if this is in the wrong forum.

2. Phantom Empress

Phantom Empress mmmmmm tasty!!!

fuck your wife. any man that hasn't had sex in 6 months will fanatasize about anything and anyone. Nothing wrong with that, it's natural. You and your wife need to work it out. A marriage CAN't work if you aren't onteh same page sexually

3. mavfan1

mavfan1 Active Member

pe is right.

and probably vag is the right place

4. hard2mpress

hard2mpress New Member

very true its not like we dont want to but its hard to find time we are working on it.

5. hard2mpress

hard2mpress New Member

forgot about that section should have posted there sorry

6. Phantom Empress

Phantom Empress mmmmmm tasty!!!

MAKE time. Sex i important to the health of your relationship.

I have 2 jobs, work and opposite schedule from my bf and am fucking busy, but we make time to be intimate and have sex. You two need to work on it harder.

7. 3MTA3

3MTA3 er skotin mit mein ambatt

Do you even see eachother? If you see eachother for more than 30 minutes, you have plenty of time to have sex, but not 4-play. The wife and I have three kids and they make it VERY difficult to have sex (they just won't go to sleep, maybe I should try sedatives in applesauce, hmm...). However, we sneak away for a quickie when we can, be it at home, at my parents, in the back of the van while they sleep. You cannot be above being creative. Good luck. Tell your SIL to cover for you so you can take care of your husbandly duties with her sister and give her a knowing look.

8. Black of Night

Black of Night New Member

Make time. Or have sex with the sister-in-law at work. That can't possibly end badly.... :p

9. Soybomb

Soybomb New Member

You contradicted yourself.

10. FallNAngel

FallNAngel ...destroyer of threads...

I also agree with PE. You make time for what's important to you. If your biggest problem is that you just don't have time for sex, consider yourself lucky. Some people have all the time to have sex and don't.

11. razi

razi New Member

anything important is worth making time for.

12. jestre

jestre New Member

My wife and I also have three kids (twins and an older 1). Always finding time. a quickie here, an escapade in the back of the minivan. we are definitely more creative and adventurous now

13. hard2mpress

hard2mpress New Member

You guys are all right we just have to work harder in making time. I barely get too see my wife during the week because of my work and when i come home she is dead tired taking care of my daughter , the house duties and so on. Also another reason why its hard to have sex at my house is my folks live with us. They are staying with us because they are remodeling their home. So there is always people at our house. And on the weekends I make sure to take my wife and daughter out and spend time with them and I do any kind of house work that my wife or parents couldnt do .

14. sleev

sleev It's sleep, life, and death It's speed, coke, and

note to self: do not ride in the back of your friends mini-vans

15. hard2mpress

hard2mpress New Member

my folks do watch her but never tought of getting a hotel room.

16. freeshot

freeshot New Member

Sounds like the problem is solved.

Just make it a decent motel room, not some hole in the wall, and maybe throw a nice, intimate little dinner in there at a decent restaurant too...you know, just like it was when you guys were just dating.

Setting the theme for the evening in this manner, i.e., based on how it use to be early in your relationship, will bring all of the passionate feelings & emotions from back in the day to the present (sorta psychosomatic) and revive any possibly wavering feelings for one another.

But stay away from the sister in law...that's relationship/marriage suicide (though you could fantasize about her while you're hitting your wife, if you need to, as long as you don't call out her [the sister in law] name during the act that is).

17. Fuck them both.

At the same time.

I'm not seeing a problem here.

Otherwise, give me her number

18. danw82

danw82 New Member

My wife and I have 3 kids and make time but we have relationship problems so we fight alot. She's never in the mood and in some damn dry stage at 26 in her life. It sucks when your not gettin it for a while but let me tell you 6months god damn I'd be gone. I also have a thing for her sister (such a nice body DAMN!!!) and her mom (she looks good and I KNOW she's a freak from stories, open parents lol) I try to stay away from getting caught up around them to much cause my hands and mouth might wonder.

Anyways just do the date thing and go to a hotel, make it a good night.

19. Black of Night

Black of Night New Member

It's your house, just because your parrents are staying there doesn't mean you can't have sex. Just don't do it in front of them. You are married, they know you have sex by now.

20. hard2mpress

hard2mpress New Member

Just a little update , still havent had sex but next weekend my parents and the rest of the family is going out of town wich means me and my wife are finally going to have the house all alone now but the only thing i am worried about now is that my wife might be on her period.

21. hoppy1028

hoppy1028 New Member

get your red wings, shower shall be fine with her i am sure

MAKE IT HAPPEN!!:mamoru:

22. JordanClarkson

JordanClarkson OT Supporter

that sucks that you and your wife haven't had sex for so long. doesnt that make you feel rather lonely? no wonder your entertaining carnal thoughts about doing the forbidden with her sexy sister. i think you should talk to the sister about your marriage problems. maybe she will then talk to your wife about it and you two can get back on track.

23. Nessa24

Nessa24 New Member

Be spontaneous and break away from the rigid schedule of your daily life. That Routine!!!! Just do it... Surprise your wife and make her the sexiest woman you know!!!!

24. hodd

hodd New Member

ask her to go eat lunch during yoru lunch break but all ready have take out, eat fast, and then go to town in your car