MMA I got 4 squares of swain mat for fucking FREE tonight

Discussion in 'OT Bar' started by Maestro Nobones, Dec 6, 2006.

1. Maestro Nobones

Maestro Nobones Great Job! - GLAD DADS CREW

My instructor called me up today and said that somehow some mats from our old mat space had ended up in the construction dumpster outside the new building being built (our school is currently inside of a health club, and they tore down our old building to build a new medical center.) and told me to come dumpster dive 'em out. A square and a half were buried under wet cement (tried for 20 minutes to free them to no avail) but I made it away with 4 squares of swain tatami mats in decent condition for zero dollars :bowdown:

it's not THAT much mat space, in square feet, but new this shit is like $250 a square or something. the squares are 6'6"x3'3"

:bowdown:

2. Sammo

Sammo New Member

I suggest washing it with a powerful antibacterial agent

3. Skeletor

Skeletor Guest

:werd: swab em down several times with some lysol wipes and you're good to go.

Also, after lysol, rinse off with water because you don't want that shit all over your skin/hair/face when you're rolling.

4. Maestro Nobones

Maestro Nobones Great Job! - GLAD DADS CREW

oh yeah no they will be THOROUGHLY cleaned :rofl: they were in a fucking construction site dumpster

"hey, lemme rub my face and body on this vigorously!!! never mind the concrete and metal shavings and funk embedded in it from sitting in storage for almost a year! yarrrrrr!"

5. Skeletor

Skeletor Guest

just making sure :love: