MIL I go TDY for 3 days, and all hell breaks loose.

Discussion in 'On Topic' started by ManinCamo, Nov 16, 2006.

1. ManinCamo

ManinCamo I wear big boy pants.

So much drama popped up. *sigh* I'm on leave tomorrow and friday too but I need to go in and set people straight.

90+ emails over 3 days :hs:

2. greenpillow

greenpillow New Member

say what? details?

3. ManinCamo

I'm the sq PT guy, so I have a dozen or two emails on PT tests, and PT schedules, etc. I was workin my ass off last week on getting a software project loaded on servers controlled by another squadron, and in an email to my boss about it I stressed that the project contractors need this pushed b/c they are essentially twiddling their thumbs --- well the email was forwarded to them in one of the replies by another project lead and they get all defensive like 'hey, we've been doing this, and optimizing that, etc' so I have a huge long email about that shit when the original intent was a one on one email to my flight/cc about getting him to put pressure on the other sq so we don't have $5m in software sitting there doing nothing. The contractor rating was due two weeks ago for those same contractors actually. Its that rating what counts, and its a great rating for them. they don't need to worry about anyone besides me as I rate them. but they're still barking up a tree about me getting their work put into use. I have a bunch of other emails about other random drama as well...

4. scottiemac

scottiemac It's time to shoot some hot dogs!

I hate when that happens.
    Throw your bars around.
    Good luck.

5. Jyokker

Jyokker The trouser snake is very aggressive. It will corn

I learned from the senior ncos that you never put anything in an email that you don't want others to see. Or use the exchange 2003 security features.

6. ManinCamo

I don't care, per se, that they saw it. Their response to it was not required, and take out of context. They were never a recipient of the original email and as such should never have responded

7. Jyokker

Jyokker The trouser snake is very aggressive. It will corn

People will be people.