SRS I get so sick and kind of fustrated sometimes..

Discussion in 'On Topic' started by kenzo, Feb 2, 2006.

1. kenzo

kenzo New Member

because theres SO many guys trying to pick up my girlfriend everyday. Every day she has a story of how a group of guys or one guy approaches her and ask for her number or pester her. A guy stalked her and got her msn from somewhere and told her that he sees her around and wants her to become her sectary in taiwan in his business.

it really gives me a headache and she is so approachable. Also i get jealous quickly and i give myself a hard time...

i know she loves me, but my jealously and that kind of feeling fustrates me...

2. Jay Pheezy

Jay Pheezy New Member

The only thing that bothers me in that situation is when they think that she's theirs. Which probably isn't the case. So it never really bothered me. All you need to do is remind yourself that she is yours and not anyone can change that. BEcause she knows what they want, and if she doesn't remind her that's all their looking for..

3. kenzo

kenzo New Member

yea it pisses me off, cuz my gf said she has a bf already, and they say, " so what!"

4. verveintuition

verveintuition New Member

Your girlfriend also likes the attention and likes you getting jealous. :eek3: Otherwise, why would she tell you about all the guys that hit on her?
    And that's fine as long as it's in small measures. Everyone likes flattery, but her telling you too much is only making you crazy. :hs:

What do you mean approachable? Do you mean just physically/personality attractive or that she flirts a bit?

Regardless....

Get used to dating an attractive person and don't be so jealous. If you trust her, then great! Don't be intimidated by having an attractive gf. She's going to get noticed, and that's just a fact.
    Worrying about it will only make it worse for your relationship and make you appear overly insecure.

5. kenzo

kenzo New Member

yea thanks for reinforcing the fact, as well, i know she likes attention and wants to get me jealous, but it's doing me worse. It used to be fine with me, but when school started, the problem rosed and then she started to tell me all those guys that tried to pick her up, which makes me mad.

Even her teacher is trying to pick her up. The teacher is not doing anything outragous enough to be reported, but he put his arms around her 2 times and hugged her once. He also talks to her every time the class ends. It just bothers me.

She gets insecure about me too, but lately i am being worse than her, and i try my best to not show it... but i am a very honest person, so its hard.

she tells me she doesnt flirt anymore. She is very cute and looks very young and vunerable, so i guess guys think she is an easy prey.

6. Darketernal

Darketernal Watch: Aria The Origination =)

I gues you have to hide her away from the rest of the world. Only goto secluded places, in which no one comes to bother you. Always give her the feeling of freedom within certain boundries tho. Otherwhise all the guys will be like flies on top of her.

7. Felix

Felix Its good to be me.

Do you think maybe she brings it on herself? As in she likes a lot of attention and puts herself out there?

8. kenzo

kenzo New Member

i dont think so, because she is extremely shy. i asked her that before, but i know she is very shy so she isnt like that.

9. kenzo

kenzo New Member

yea i do that... her parents are strict anyways and she doesn't go out late.

10. johan

johan Active Member

The basic reality of life is that attractive girls will get hit on every day. Some subtlely, by being shown extra interest or attention, some not so subtlely by actually being asked out.

This is simply the price of having an attractive girlfriend.

Your part is twofold:
    First, is your girlfriend doing anything to encourage this?
    Second, grow up. Realise this is how it works for pretty girls, and try not to be so jealous.

Be happy you have an attractive girl that gets so much attention.
    You have what other men want. Don't blame them for simply being men. Most men are not shy timid creatures who are afraid to ask women out on a simple date.

The real question is...does SHE want YOU? Answer that.
    If yes, then don't worry. If no, then you're done anyways...

Being jealous doesn't help anything...at all.

11. kenzo

kenzo New Member

ok ok
    thx for punching it in

12. Pringles

Pringles New Member

All I can think of is maybe ask her to not be so nice or approachable, but thats kind of rude. Looks like you just have to accept it.

13. kenzo

kenzo New Member

told her that already. She can be rude sometimes,

14. verveintuition

verveintuition New Member

I'm sorry for your troubles. But talk with her about how it's driving you nuts - And not in a way that's flattering for her. Explain that it's becoming a real problem and work on a compromise.

It works both ways: She tones it down on being too flirty, and you accept that you have an attractive gf and ease up on the jealousy.
    It's wasted energy. :dunno: Good luck!

15. Pringles

Pringles New Member

Maybe have her tone down her apparence. IE she doesnt wear high heels + miniskirt with a top reveling a lot. Maybe she dresses more convseratively. Wear less makeup. I know my gf does this with jeans/sweatshirt. Otherwise she tends to get lots of looks, which bugs me, but then she hugs me or holds my hand the nosy fucker walks off.

16. SICK GUY

SICK GUY 69, DUDE!!

it sort of sounds like she tells you this to get a rise out of you. the jealous reaction probably makes her feel good in a weird way. sometimes in relationships, what you dont know wont hurt you is a good way to go. tell your gf that if guys are hitting on her, whatever, but she doesnt need to give you every little detail. if you trust her, it shouldnt be an issue.

17. Boogieman117

Boogieman117 PSN: Boogieman117

Pics? Just kidding.

My advice would be to tell her exactly how you feel about the situation, over a nice dinner or something private. If she understands that it really bothers you, she'll probably tone down. If she keeps on 'flirting', then come back to me; I'll think of something else.

:)

18. Riconosuave

Riconosuave New Member

I wouldn't mention it to her. If you say something, you come off as insecure. If you tell her to tone down her appearance, you're being controlling. Acting like this will turn most women off. Suck it up. She's going to do her thing no matter what you say. Try not to worry about it so much.

19. kenzo

kenzo New Member

lol, i am a very straight forward guy since i always tell her how i feel. and i make her do that herself. I dont think she flirts, its just that guys keep coming onto her. She is really shy and introverted. She doesn't talk much anyway.

20. kenzo

kenzo New Member

she doesn't dress that prograftive (spelling). She just dress like a normal sweet looking girl would wear.