MMA i get high off my gi :naughty:

Discussion in 'OT Bar' started by adrenalin112, Aug 1, 2007.

1. adrenalin112

adrenalin112 New Member

so after a break of a few months due to a crappy budget and no health insurance when i changed employmers, i have finally made it back to training. during the break i was able to attend some saturday open mats, but last night was the first time in months that i was able to break out the gi. :bowdown:
    as i stuffed the gi into my sportsbag, i paused a moment... felt the crisp, firmness of it... and just for kicks took sniff... not sure why i smelled it, check if it smelled clean? just for kicks? or to remind myself of what i gi smells like??? well anyways, i took that sniff and all kinds of flashback feelings shot through me. i got a surge of excitement and couldnt wait to get to class, put the gear on, and get some mat time.

:naughty: i did really well last night at this new (to me) camp. it's not as structured as the one i was attending previously but it has a very healthy enrollment with the classmates being of various levels and backgrounds.

i :love: jew jeetsoo!

2. itr452

itr452 VTEC motherfucker, GOT ANY?

Speaking of which, i got a new gi, yay for me
    i've got like fuckin 10 of em now.

3. itr452

itr452 VTEC motherfucker, GOT ANY?

I wish i could train in LA........... damn u all are so lucky

4. adrenalin112

adrenalin112 New Member

I still need to find a place that focuses well on muay Thai.
    My work schedule and LA traffic really limit where I can train. I would love to train at BTT in long beach but there is no way that I can make it out there in time.
    I would love to find one place that teaches both technique focused MT/kickboxing and bjj gi/nogi for a reasonable price and relatively close. But no luck so far.