I get embarressed...

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by registeredPORK, Nov 12, 2007.

1. registeredPORK

registeredPORK Happy Poo Poo

When I have sex with my SO, I get very embarrassed cumming when he's still in me. I've expressed this to him and he's told me to not be embarrassed but I just can't help it.

I think the reason why it's so embarrassing is because a) when I cum, it's a lot, and b) it usually soaks the bed and through the towel.

I guess what I'm asking here is: how can I come to terms/get over it? :hsd:

2. aprettysmile

aprettysmile New Member

well... I went and bought a waterproof mattress pad and that helped a little with dealing with the mess side of it. Or just knowing ahead of time and grabbing some extra towels. I've found that one usually isn't enough.

As far as being embarrassed... I'm a squirter myself, but not every time I orgasm. There is still a part of it that embarrasses me, but my SO has expressed time and time again that he likes it. I guess just knowing that he's ok with it really helped me out a lot. For me, it just took time to realize that my SO meant what he said. Most guys love it when their girlfriends orgasm, so maybe you just need to periodically remind yourself of that :dunno:

3. HuskiRuski

HuskiRuski Cardinal Fan

i love making a girl cum. and the fact that it's a lot wouldn't bother me at all.

4. registeredPORK

I've never heard of a waterproof mattress pad... or seen one. Hm, maybe I should look into that.

Towels... we don't grab them fast enough.

He does tell me that he loves making me squirt and it's something that enjoys doing but I still can't get over the embarrassing part of it. :o

5. chlywly

chlywly Active Member

Lots of women have difficulty reaching orgasm, fewer can cum/squirt, I would say you are one of the lucky ones.... In fact I know of NO man who wouldn't LOVE THIS... SO ENJOY!

6. JohnJohnJohnson

JohnJohnJohnson Effetely Sipping My Latte OT Supporter

WHAT.

You must be kidding me.

All women should have such "problems".

First off, one form of squirting is just cumming a lot at once. So you might even be squirting when you have sex. :bowdown:

Second, if we do it a certain way the girl I'm in love with cums like a fire hydrant... and it's, maybe, the hottest thing ever.

Third, congratulations. Recognize that you are probably stroking somebody's ego with all of that cum. :bowdown:

This is like me making a thread about how embarrassed I feel because I'm only 9 inches. Which IS really embarrassing, btw.

7. red_fox

red_fox New Member

Is it because he's inside you when you cum or because the bed is getting wet? I can see the latter being embarrassing. I'm a guy and I don't want to leave anything lying around. If even one spot is on the mattress I have to clean it. And things I throw away I have to put stuff on top of it when it's in the trash :hs:

Also, I think as children we're taught not to "wet the bed" which might be a cause for embarrassment. I don't have experience with a girl that squirts but I've heard your embarrassment is natural to have but can be overcome.

Last edited: Nov 12, 2007
  8. antihero

antihero OT Supporter

thats fucking awesome. :bowdown:

sorry its bothering you, and im sure its kind of a hassle at times, but thats hot.

9. registeredPORK

I think it really is the fact that I am 'wetting the bed' even if it's by cumming. Sometimes we run out of bedsheets because it happens just so frequently. Even when we've taken precautions with towels and such, sometimes it just soaks through.

But, you're right, it can be overcome.

10. JohnJohnJohnson

I told you my dick is only 9 inches right? :o

11. BradUF

BradUF Guest

12. JohnJohnJohnson

Er... read the thread. I was referencing my previous post.

Or trying to

13. BradUF

BradUF Guest

Yeah, why did you mention it twice?

14. registeredPORK

That's quite long, actually. You do realize that the 'average' guy's penis is about 5-6" only... and even then, that's way long for me :o

15. JohnJohnJohnson

just to clarify, i'm 6 inches, and the 9 inches thing was supposed to be an analogy, and i referred to it again because it seemed like the OP had overlooked it, and i wanted a response, hence post #2, and i think i need to tone down the caffeine or .. something

16. registeredPORK

Ah, I see now.

But like I said, I'm not that deep so even 6" is really long for me.

... like they say, "Straight for the cervix", right? :dunno:

But I can understand how it can be embarrassing :o

17. eskarinna

eskarinna New Member

what i did at first was not do it on the bed (bathroom living room, flooor, kitchen etc) then as i got more comfortable in bed but only if its in the morning then i stopped caring. The water proof pad works to keep the matress dry but you do have to put it under the sheets and still have to sleep on the wet spot unless you plan to take it out after each time.
    Another way to do it i have noticed if there is a towel and he lays on it and i am on top when i orgasm then the spot is much less because most of it is on him.

18. Dreams2Reality

Dreams2Reality saywhat

You shouldn't be embarrassed. You're obviously enjoying your SO's company in a very deep manner.. no pun intended.

It's a good thing he can make you feel that way. Don't be embarrassed by it.. Like JJJ said, it's a very re-assuring feeling for your SO to know he can do that for you.

Just relax.

19. aprettysmile

aprettysmile New Member

I know for a fact JC Penney sells waterproof mattress pads, and a queen sized one is only $35. It's a good place to start. I love mine!

20. Falconer

Falconer OT Supporter

Chick cumming when the guy's dick is still inside her = one of the hottest things that can happen during sex.

21. squishypets

squishypets New Member

OMG I had this problem too. Still kinda do..but anyway, I used to get on the bed while he was still inside me, and when he pulled out, I'd have my girl juice all over him. I know what you mean by being embarrassed by it. I actually had some kind of bacterial infection and a UTI and once I had them treated, it's been less. I still get really wet, but it's not so much that it's embarrassing. My bf liked it before, but I like it better this way. Less to clean up lol

Also, just grab some towels BEFORE you do anything, or leave a big beach towel in the room so you won't need more. I usually just use paper towels cuz I can throw them away and not worry about washing anything and they absorb a lot. :)

If you're still worried about it, talk to your doctor.

Good luck!

22. NightyNight

NightyNight OT Supporter

you joking? thread gave me a fat boner just reading it.

23. Yuppy

Yuppy Have a seat right there....

plastic sheets for the squirter!

24. BATMANs

BATMANs New Member

Think about it. The primary reason why guys like to talk about having big dicks is for her pleasure.

The reaction from her is prime.

25. fray

fray New Member

:spank:

that was just mean!