i fucked up on my first date, help me recover!

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by outlaws, Jul 20, 2009.

1. outlaws

outlaws C.R.E.A.M.

so i met this chick in vegas and i got her name and number and all. i'm sure she's interested 'cause she keeps texting me. so i ask her to a date last weekend to a movie. we ended up watching bruno. she hated it and i didn't get a chance to say anything to her after she jumped outta my car and ran home. i just realized how bad a movie is for a first date but i didn't know what else to do 'cause she's practically 50 miles away and we both dont get off work til 6 pm. i didn't get physical with her because i'm a pretty shy guy. i think i still have a chance since she still texts me. but i'm starting to feel like i'm gonna lose her if i dont do something quick on the second date. what should i do for a date and how to get some physical contact going? i was thinking about going to the oc fair and try holding her hand outta nowhere?

2. Bob Brown

Bob Brown bewshit, bewshit, bewshit

:bowrofl: Bruno. :rofl: movie date :rofl: be back with actual response once I stop laughing.

3. outlaws

outlaws C.R.E.A.M.

hey, i asked her if she wanted to watch harry potter at first but none of us knew anything about it so i ended up picking bruno not knowing what it's about :o

she was actually covering her face when all the cock showed up... :rolleyes:

4. thespazz

thespazz New Member

Move on to the next girl.

Bruno..lulz.

5. biggreg247

biggreg247 New Member

First mistake...no movies for first date. Every guy she has ever gone out with took her to the movies for a first date. Be different, take her somewhere you can talk and get to know her, movies suck for that.

Now that you screwed up already, you need to add some mystery. If you are going to take her to the oc fair, which would be a good date location, don't tell her where you are taking her. Tell her "I'm going to take you out and it is going to be a surprise." If she wants hints tell her "it is an all day thing and wear good walking shoes." This will at least make it look like you put a lot of thought into the date. If she is a good girl that will get you some points back. Good luck. Let us know how it goes.

6. outlaws

outlaws C.R.E.A.M.

i did grab dinner before watching the movie to get to know her better :hsd:
    thanks bro, that's a good tip :bowdown:

7. THoC

THoC New Member

if a girl i was dating was disturbed by bruno and i would move on. no way she would be able to handle my sense of humor.

8. DisorderLee

DisorderLee New Member

Movies are entirely too impersonal. A movie is what I put on to distract my nephews so I don't have to deal with them for a couple of hours.

A concert, art gallery, something that instigates conversation and good moods is always good. Do something you enjoy doing or both of you might enjoy doing. Enjoy nature? Go to the zoo or the park and enjoy the sights.

However, the big issue with this is if you have no ability to hold a conversation. If that's the case, just take her to another movie and try the popcorn trick.

At least that way she'll have touched your penis at some point before never talking to you again.

9. outlaws

outlaws C.R.E.A.M.

yeah she is a girly girl i guess...?

i told her i liked borat, blades of glory, jackass, etc,etc, and she said she's not into it and that i like those retarded humor. she doesn't know i smoke weed yet :noes:
    she was hinting to watch sister's keeper or some bs movie like that :rolleyes:

10. outlaws

outlaws C.R.E.A.M.

she hinted at those too, she said she liked watching musicals and whatnot... which i dont mind going with, but i dont plan on doing that kinda stuff when i'm by myself

and yeah i did pick movies because i was afraid of not being able to hold a conversation.

11. Deborah

Deborah Seeing is believing, but I don't want to know.

I wanted to say the same. That movie was awesome:rofl:

12. Bob Brown

Bob Brown bewshit, bewshit, bewshit

just give up on her. Doesn't look like you two will gel together, but if you wanna just bang her, then might as well take her out to a bar or something.

13. outlaws

outlaws C.R.E.A.M.

i think it's because shes a virgin and never experienced the world yet :mamoru:
    she just turned 21 too. she celebrated her birthday over vegas and that's when i met her.

Last edited: Jul 21, 2009
  14. DisorderLee

DisorderLee New Member

Don't be surprised when she runs off when she finds all the things you've hidden about who you really are. Full disclosure is always the way to go, period.

I found if a girl can't stand things that I enjoy doing, it's a good chance it'll never, ever work out. Don't set yourself up for failure by hiding what makes your life happy. :nono:

15. THoC

THoC New Member

are you sure this is even worth working for? it does not sound like you two are a good match.
    not a good idea to hide what makes you happy bc she wont like it. start off w. the truth and if she does not like it too bad.

16. HuskiRuski

HuskiRuski Cardinal Fan

are you that desperate? she's a terrible fit for you AND she's not into you.
    what are you doing?

17. THoC

THoC New Member

that. or what he finds entertaining differs from you.

18. iwishyouwerebeer

iwishyouwerebeer you shut your cunt Moderator

:ugh: :bowrofl: Just abort now, this girl is not worth your time.

19. Viper

Viper OT Supporter

Rule # 8753: Going to the movies is not a social activity.

Or a good date idea for that matter.

Look on the bright side, it was a good learning experience for you. :dunno:

20. outlaws

outlaws C.R.E.A.M.

hey guys, a little update...
    so last weekend, i asked her out and said i have no plans for the day but just wanted to see her. she insisted that she bring her friends, blahblabhalh, but i just told her i wanted to see her and forget about her friends. then she caved in and said ok. so i took her to santa monica beach and walked around the pier and ate around third street promenade. everything went ok. i even got her to drink beer even though she doesn't even like it. i was buzzin and feelin good.

so this week i'm going to vegas for work. and she's just finished her final for summer school. i invited her to go to vegas wit me. at first she said no, then a couple of hours pass by , she ask if she can go still. i'm looking forward to this weekend.

what should i do with the bed situation, as in how do i get her to sleep in my bed? :naughty:

Last edited: Jul 30, 2009
  21. tibbar

tibbar aww fennec foxah aww

Does she live in vegas? Ask if you can crash at her place?

22. outlaws

outlaws C.R.E.A.M.

shes still a student at ucla.
    i asked her to go to vegas with me so i wont have to drive up there alone plus she has nothing planned for the weekend and her friends are already going up to vegas

23. Abomb

Abomb New Member

touche.

:bowrofl:

24. knucks

knucks Active Member

have you at least kissed her yet?

25. ForgottenSpiral

ForgottenSpiral Hope and Irony OT Supporter

Solution: Invite her over and rent a movie called Borat.