SRS I fucked up, how to appologize?

Discussion in 'On Topic' started by Excedium, Dec 13, 2007.

1. Excedium

Excedium New Member

A female friend of mine was supposed to urgently send some documents for work but has failed to do so at the given time, so I decided to phone her about 11 times (asking for the documents). Next day she tells me she had to go to the hospital to see her mother so she wasnt able to send them, but I ofcourse being the failure that I am decide to say something like ''you better get me those fucking documents, what the fuck, you are so useless god damnit" etc.

So then after lunch I talked with the guy who was supposed to process them after I've put them all together, and he said he doesn't even need those papers. I feel retarded and apologize to my friend via 3 voice mails but so far no response. How do I fix this? I know it's fully my fault for being an asshole, but I was pissed.

2. Titan King

Titan King New Member

Get her flowers, go to her house, on your knees (stop thinking dirty) and apologise (not the dirty way)

3. dano

dano OT Supporter

Something over-the-top like this definitely. Say you were so stressed out and that's why you had the outburst and apologize a thousand times over until she makes you stop apologizing.

4. jmezz

jmezz layin in bed stretchin my pumped quads for hours

5. fridaynightfaz

fridaynightfaz New Member

go see her an explain how sorry you are :hs: