FRK I fucked a girl on her period last night...

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by drpepperbandit, Aug 19, 2006.

1. drpepperbandit

drpepperbandit "You can't find the right answer if you ask the wr

Yea.. Just like the title says. She was over at my house last night with some of my friends, we were drinking on the front porch and everyone went in to watch tv and make food, we started making out and then she told me she got her period. Now the only reason this was good news was because we had sex the night before without using a condom, and I came in her, but shes on the pill.

So we're out on the deck just laying there and I tell her I want to fuck her, and she wants it too. Now she keeps asking me if I want to do it for sure, and I'm horny as hell at this point, so I tell her I really don't care as long as its okay with her, and she tells me she doesn't care because I'm the one that will have to clean it off my dick.

She goes upstairs and I go inside to get my friends to leave, they finish up eating some shit they cooked and they take off. I head upstairs just as she's coming out of the bathroom and she tells me that her period is worse than she thought, I say fuck it and we grab a towel to put down on the bed. We have great sex for like 45 minutes and I don't even cum, then she tells me she needs a break because she's exhausted. So we lay there for awhile just talking, 30 minutes goes by and I'm still horny as fuck, and right as I'm getting ready to mount her we hear someone go into the bathroom next to my room.

Now we just lay on my bed, freaked out. We're both still naked and I'm on top of her, we don't hear the toilet flush, which was wierd. Then the bathroom door opens and the hall light goes off. So now we're like, great someone is awake and we can't finish. This pisses me off even more because the night before when we fucked I came pretty fast, maybe after 10 minutes because it was my first time without a condom. We break for like 20 minutes and then start up again and go for like 30 minutes, and once again I don't cum because we hear rustling in the kitchen, which is directly below my bedroom.

We get dressed and wait like 15 minutes, then she leaves my room. It ended up being my sister that woke up, she got up at 5am to workout before school. So she goes off to bed and I use the bathroom. I get in the bathroom and pull my boxers down to take a piss and I've got dry blood all around the base of my dick :)wtc::eek4::noes:). So anyways I piss, wash myself off, and pass the fuck out.

Now I'm mad because she left to go back to college, which is about 4 hours away and I don't know when I'll see her again. And I'm 21 and she's 25.

So yea, thats my story. Has anyone else fucked on their period?

2. Yes have some!

Yes have some! Active Member

interesting story. I refuse to fuck her when she has her period. Crime scene sex ftl:barf:

3. CaLAbria

CaLAbria New Member

pics
    good story

4. bigman7903

bigman7903 OT Supporter

:nono:

5. sportsjunkie

sportsjunkie OT Supporter

interesting story...don't know why, but interesting none the less

6. drpepperbandit

Yea, I was totally worried about how my dick was gonna look. I was thinking blood smeared all over my shaft :eek4:. But when I got to the bathroom it was just like spackled blood at the very base of my dick. I didn't even have anything in my pubes or anything :bowdown:.

But I've known this girl for like 5 years, and we've never done anything sexual. I almost thought I was in the friend zone. Then she came into town this week and we hooked up 2 nights ago, and she had to leave this morning, so I wanted her last night really bad. :hsd:

7. drpepperbandit

God, I haven't even looked at the towell we layed out. After we finished she just balled it up and tucked it under the bed :mamoru:

8. -Shaggs-

-Shaggs- Member

Ya I've done it before. No biggie, its just blood, the only thing that bothers me is the smell. Depending on how long she has been on her period, since you said that she just got it, it was probably not even noticable. Try to screw a chick whos just about finished. That smell just kills the whole idea.

9. Cerridwen

Cerridwen Guest

That's when you do it idb instead :mamoru:

I never knew having sex during your period was freaky to be honest. I guess now that I think about it some people might be more than a little squeamish about it.

10. Yamzz

Yamzz The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convi

now you have your red wings

11. drpepperbandit

Yea, she like just got it, because I ate her out the first night we did it and everything was good. The next day she noticed bleeding, I think she had been to the bathroom twice. That second night there wasn't any smell at all. :coold:

12. drpepperbandit

I don't think she takes it IDB :mamoru2:

I don't really know what I think about it, I don't think I'd ever do it with a girl once she got past the first day of her period though. If things got smelly and chunky I'd puke.

But it was deffinately really fucking hot because we were telling each other we both wanted it and fucked like crazy. I had sweat running down my forehead :hs:

Its always good to keep a glass of water next to yer bed :mamoru2:

13. drpepperbandit

:mamoru2:

Red wings crew sign in!

:mamoru2:

14. OakleyTodd

OakleyTodd New Member

My second red wing scenario happened at a sex club in San Francisco. I was dating this girl that wanted to go to the club, so we could have sex while people watched. So we planned it for like 2 months, and on the day we are to lget on the plane to go, she starts her period.

So we get up to San Fran, change into some fetish clothing, and grab a cab to the sex club. When we get there shee discovers she forgot to bring an extra tampon to put in after we have sex. So we figure all were going to do is some touching, and kissing. So we fiind a nice dark corner and start making out. Next thing you know im in between her legs eating her out, and pushing the string to the side with my tounge!

Now that may seem gross, but honestly, she didnt smell or taste different at all! I was amazed that she smells and tasted so normal. Needless to say I kept licking her untill she came, then she definately needed to change it!

15. drpepperbandit

Eating a girl out on her period... that is fucking raunchy. I could never do that, but I'd send the Little General in :cool:

16. xinster

xinster New Member

whats up with that oldboy avatar? ive seen alotta people with that

17. drpepperbandit

I'm the only person with this OldBoy av I believe. I've seen one other person with an OldBoy av but it was of Dae-su. The movie is fucking amazing if you havn't seen it, great story and acting.

18. VulgarTheClown

VulgarTheClown A child and a gun.....go together like apple pie a

I've boned on the period a million times, aint no thang to me.

19. MrEous

MrEous OT Supporter

Red Wings = eating out on her period...:naughty:

20. Oscar

Oscar Guest

we do it in the shower. no clean up.

blood is a pretty decent lube. :hsughno:

21. LordOvenMitt

LordOvenMitt New Member

22. CelticElite

CelticElite New Member

aint nothin wrong with thtat

23. OakleyTodd

OakleyTodd New Member

Not for the faint of heart, thats for sure.

24. awlewis

awlewis New Member

I got my wings in the shower.

25. VulgarTheClown

VulgarTheClown A child and a gun.....go together like apple pie a

I've caught myself with a lil gag before