I fixed it, YAY!

Discussion in 'OT Technology' started by KiddX, Jan 16, 2004.

1. KiddX

KiddX Tigth as Piston In Ferrari Engine!

so i had this bug that i couldnt find for the life of me. every time i tried ctrl alt delete it would close instantly, same with msconfig. so im in safe mode today and i see this startup program called GOZHAKIMGY.exe, so i disable it, restart, and it has enabled itself again... so i find the fucker, hidden in my system folder, and delete it. all my problems are gone. YAY!

2. SLED

SLED build an idiot proof device and someone else will

3. KiddX

ok, so now i cant click on any links without my IE freezing up, wtf is wrong?!

4. Leb_CRX

Leb_CRX OT's resident terrorist

your using IE = the problem

hehe :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

check support.microsoft.com for any known issues if your O/S is win9x/me/2K you can repair the install, might fix it, in XP you can repair it as well doing start->run-> Sfc /scannow...
    with the other versions you can do start-settings-ctrlpannel->add/remove programs, you can double click on it and you will get the option to repair it

:eek3:

5. KiddX

its still freezing up as soon as i click on and links that require opening a new window. FAKKK!!!! i cant get a break

6. crontab

crontab (uid = 0)

You have some funky spyware or virus on your box. That programs you deleted may been some stupid proxy that logged everything you did for some ad statistic site. Download the latest virus definitions, scan your box and download the lastest adaware. Do you have another machine to research/download the apps/defs with in the meantime?