I find this completely amusing...

Discussion in 'That'll Buff Right Out' started by Paulie Walnuts, Oct 4, 2008.

1. Paulie Walnuts

Paulie Walnuts Im an agent of chaos

That Autopia now has a "men's" section where you can discuss topics like:

1. Women
    2. Sex
    3. Style
    4. Fashion
    5. Shaving
    6. Dating
    7. Relationships
    Anyone else that has been around Autopia like me for 7+ years remember when David and company squashed virtually any conversation outside detailing? Now he endorses it and starts multiple threads in the forums about said topics as if to present the image that he is all knowing in those areas as well. I find this highly hypocritical of him and just makes me more and more want to stay away.

2. Morgan06

Morgan06 New Member

Just glad we can talk about shaving cream but the pro detailer search still doesn't work right. Thanks, David.

edit* Another thing about that search; there are local to me companies listed that don't contribute to Autopia, haven't heard of Autopia, couldn't tell me the difference between wool pads and a black foam pad, and hack more cars up than the salvage yards. I know, I bring my car to these places to get 'detailed' when I'm feeling generous.

3. Scottwax

Scottwax Making detailing great again! Moderator

I got the same e-mail as Scott did. Amazing how many subforums he has now, getting to be a bit like OT! He's loosened the rules somewhat too, lets disagreements go on longer, sexual inuendo seems to be fine, etc.