I finally gained some weight!! 22lbs in 1.5 months :grin:

Discussion in 'Fitness & Nutrition' started by someguy88, May 10, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. someguy88

someguy88 Guest

I posted a month and a half ago stating I wanted to put on some weight. Well after switching to 6 meals/day and hitting the gym 3 times/wk i've managed to do what I never could do in the past, GAIN WEIGHT.

Of course i'm still tiny and too skinny (i was only about 130lbs when i started) and I still have a LONG way to go but I'm happy with my results. I remember the days i'd try to eat huge meals (dinners) at a time and I'd be happy to gain like 2-3 lbs. Well those days are over!

Thanks for the tips OT!

(sorry no pics)

2. Opi

Opi Guest

:bowdown: way to go! :bigok: Youre now part of my encouragement to hit 180 by the end of summer (at 150)

3. pt

pt New Member

That's amazing progress for 1.5 months :coold: especially if it's mostly lean mass.

4. someguy88

someguy88 Guest

ya dont get me wrong, i definitely did gain some fat along with the lean mass. my waist line is getting bigger that's for sure cuz most my pants are getting tight! :hs:

5. Rummy

Rummy "bored and extremely dangerous"

if I was up your ass you'd know where I was
    holy hell thats quick... the only person I know who gained more faster than that was my friend when he quit smoking (and that was allll fat)

6. Spec2nr

Spec2nr New Member

what is your diet like?

7. brolli

brolli OT Supporter

jesus christ that is like 30 lbs in 3 months. Well I guess you gotta aim high... good luck on that.

8. Opi

Opi Guest

:hs: thanks. Aim high and if i hit 170 then Ill still be happy, goal is 180 though

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.