SRS I finally did it v.Said goodbye to someone I love

Discussion in 'On Topic' started by LancerV, Oct 23, 2005.

1. LancerV

LancerV Something Happened OT Supporter

Im sure as some of you may remember I was head over heels for this one girl, yes I loved her but she always said something like "Oh I've been hurt too many times"

Well tonight I finally said I cant take half a heart and said goodbye, than her real side comes out. I tell her that since she has trust issues maybe she should go talk to someone, and than she tells me that I was trying to make her belevie something that she didnt belevie in, I was :ugh: I said goodbye so it wouldnt be like that.

Needless to say every time I did this before I would be depressed as hell, cry, think of killing my self, now I just dont care, theres better fish in the water out there. But I learned an important lesson, dont go after victims, as they always try and play the whole you're attacking me thing. So after almost a year of wasting my time on some girl who didnt give a ratass about me I finally said goodbye, and man I feel like Im ontop of the world :eek4: :bigthumb:

2. LancerV

I feel great now, this medicine is really starting to help :eek4: :bigthumb:

3. Ameter

Ameter Active Member

I agree, except she was hardly a victim. She merely played the victim, because it gave her power over you. In actuality, she would be the abuser

4. beautiful disaster

beautiful disaster OT Supporter

that's retarded. yes, there are many people out there for you. keep lookin

5. LancerV

Thats what I mean, dont go after people who are always playing the victim.

6. DiggityDogg

DiggityDogg Guest

LancerV, it isn't just the medicine that's helping you. I told you all along that once you take control of the situation and take control of your life, then you will feel better. It feels good to be a man with a backbone doesn't it? Congrats on finally taking control.

7. LancerV

Yep, I feel like a man now :cool:; but I think the medicine has gotten rid of my some of my depression and anxiety so I will make a change instead of waiting for a change.

8. page

page New Member

Goodluck man, seems like things are looking up for you :)