i finally decided to compete.

Discussion in 'Fitness & Nutrition' started by jonno, Mar 1, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jonno

jonno New Member

well after thinking about this for the last few weeks i decided i'm finally going to do a show. it's going to take me about 15 weeks to diet down for the show in june. now this is the problem... they will be drug testing before the show. how long should i stop sc oat consumption before my comp? i'm counting on purevl? ceaze? anyone?

2. getjacked

getjacked Guest

get some new pics up dawg

3. jonno

jonno New Member

in a couple months or so. school owned my lifting for awhile and i was only going about 2x a week for awhile so needless to say i'm not too happy with where i am right now.

i moved back home and it's alot easier for me to eat/lift

4. Leo95SE

Leo95SE The OMINOUS one

is this a real thread?

5. SeeVinceRun

SeeVinceRun Currently In Prison OT Supporter

Cant be.

6. jonno

jonno New Member

i'm not funny

7. darkostoj

darkostoj NEEEERRRRDDDDSSSS

:rofl: @ sc oat

8. tbizzle

tbizzle you smoke that shit?

what are you running for PCT?

9. Leo95SE

Leo95SE The OMINOUS one

i know, thats why i had to ask.

:p

10. jonno

jonno New Member

whats pct?

11. jonno

jonno New Member

ceaze - do you still have that oat thread you made like a year ago? shit was hilarious

12. darkostoj

darkostoj NEEEERRRRDDDDSSSS

Oats Injection Procedure:
    Oats can be injected intravenously, intramuscularly, or subcutaneously. Injecting oats into the veins is creepy, but safe. However, it is not necessary to do this, as injection of oats into muscle or under the skin is just as effective.

The injection site, exercise, and the accuracy of the dosage measurement, the depth of injection and by environmental temperatures, can affect oat absorption. To obtain consistency in daily oat absorption and action, you should vary injection sites within the same anatomical region. The abdomen provides an excellent area for consistent absorption of oats, whereas the leg and arm areas are often affected more by exercise. Repeated injection in the same area may cause a delay in absorption whereas massaging the site of injection may lead to an increased rate of absorption. Oats should be injected at a 90-degree angle using an 18g syringe. If redness, pain, or lumps are noted at the injection site, this area should be avoided until the problem goes away.

Be sure to follow proper sterilization procedures. Wipe down the injection area with alcohol. The needle is very large so bleeding will be maximal. However, press a swab of cotton soaked in alcohol over the injection site after you withdraw the needle. This will protect almost entirely against infection.

An increase in blood flow to an injection site will increase the rate that oats are absorbed. So, exercise will cause oats to be absorbed more rapidly, because blood flow has increased to the exerted muscle groups. You will need to either inject less oats or eat more amino acids after exercise. Rubbing the injected area increases blood flow, and hence, absorption.

Post Injection Meals and Supplements:
    Depending on the onset time of the oat type you are using you have varying lengths of time in which to ingest the post-oats meal. Generally your post oats meals should follow these guidelines.
    · 60-80 grams of a good quality protein powder. Optimum Nutrition 100% Whey protein is ideal. This is taken immediately after the injection.
    · No simple carbohydrates. Every 15-20 minutes after the first shot, take a cortisol shot. This will prevent the muscles from growing too rapidly for the skin.
    · 200 mg of chromium picolinate (this is optional).
    · 200 mg of lipoic acid (this is optional).
    · 30 mg vanadyl sulfate (this is optional).
    · 2000 mg of hydroxy citric acid (this is optional).
    · 5-7 grams of creatine monohydrate. This is crucial.
    · 5-7 grams of glutamine powder. This is also crucial.

The total amount of oats that you will be using daily is roughly 1.5-4.5 ounces depending on how many simple carbs you consume that day. The less simple carbs consumed, the more oats you can use, and the more muscle you will be able gain. During dieting periods, the total amount of steel cut oats will be greatly increased.

Typically, three injections of steel cut oats are used daily. The first is taken immediately upon awaking; the second shot is taken mid-day; the last injection is taken immediately after the workout of the day. If you are doing a double split training program, then take one shot after each workout and adjust your other injection accordingly. Do not take an injection too late at night; you want to be able to stay awake through the entire period of action so you can monitor yourself for signs of oat shock.

Anyone who is going to use steel cut oats should take some time to familiarize him or herself with the hypertrophy index. The hypertrophy index is a ranking of foods based on how they effect the body's muscularity levels. There are many resources that provide elaborate listing of many types of foods including fast foods. For our purposes it is merely important to identify the foods with high hypertrophy index scores in order to maximize hypertrophy and minimize fat gain. Below is a list of foods (or sugars) that scored very highly on the hypertrophy index:
    Steelcut oats 110%
    Quick oats 94%
    Rolled oats 92%
    Optimum Nutrition Whey 76%

Conclusion
    For many, steel cut oats may seem like the perfect bodybuilding drug. They're legal, cheap, effective, and easy to obtain. However, the decision to use steel cut oats is not one that can be made lightly. At worst, the misuse or abuse of steel cut oats will probably result in no more than elevated ego values and a host of undesirable cosmetic side effects. Bodybuilders must first ask themselves if they possess the necessary maturity and intelligence to responsibly harness the power of the steel cut oat. Look before you leap my friends

13. jonno

jonno New Member

14. tbizzle

tbizzle you smoke that shit?

POT***

15. Matt2000ss

Matt2000ss OT Supporter

He meant THC

16. jonno

jonno New Member

oc?

17. cavefish

cavefish You ain't a crook son, you just a shook one

Decided to compete eh? Good luck with the Abercrombie model search.

18. PurEvl

PurEvl going out gassed and not half assed...

:squint:TROLL

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.