I filed an official complaint with Dodge today

Discussion in 'OT Driven' started by Zee, Apr 15, 2003.

1. Zee

Zee New Member

I live in Reno, so our dealers sell vehicles that are of 47 state emissions and ones with California emissions...well anyways....this is what I wrote
    Am I being too pissy about this :confused: because @ 12 Quarts per change the missleading info is going too cost me extra $$$ and I ended with a lesser HP engine :(

besides that I love the truck :big grin:

2. nox

nox I'm actually ok looking... so chill.

A castle nestled in a valley next to a waterfall
    hell no man. if you dont live in ca, why should be a slave to their laws?

i know i'd want the most power i could get

3. Zee

Zee New Member

Im twelve miles from the border :o
    so the dealers carry all Non-CA emission and CA emission vehicles :mad:
    The fucking salesman had no clue ....he told me there was only two flavors and the sticker didnt say other wise it didnt even give a HP rating..Its just the idea of it anyways...... id change it at 5K if it said 6K now Im stuck at 3750 :sad2: and less HP

4. Zee

Zee New Member

This is a response that I got from Cummins International about what can and cant be done witht the motor
    i could take it back and call the lease null and void, but I love the truck too much...One thing I have learned about it....it gets about 5MPG more than the 250HP and has about 30ft/pds of more torque

I am more pissed about the dealers misrepresntation of the vehicle and motor than the perfomance of said motor....this 6000lb beast still hauls ass :bigthumb:
    Oh I did also get free lifetime oil changes for my complaint...@ 12 Quarts thats alot of money I will be saving:o

5. Wolvrin704

Wolvrin704 Guest

In that case i say keep it. I'd rather have the better MPG, torque and free oil changes than a mere 15 hp.