FRK I figured this was a good place to post this.

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by Ambiwhat, Aug 6, 2007.

1. Ambiwhat

Ambiwhat New Member

The below story is COMPLETELY true. Now, whether you believe or not is on you.

It took place roughly two and a half weeks ago.

Hope you enjoy and don't take too much crap for it. It was written to my spouse as a "remembrance of a memory" so there is no detail about what we look like or any of that.

It all came about from an escalation of a fantasy that started with just a simple blow job at a home made gloryhole. The man's identity is not known by the wife and thats what makes it "taboo" and exciting.

Again, enjoy.

Title: The Big Time.... or, In It Goes.

I hear the door downstairs slam and we both know what that means. He's on his way up the stairs to fulfill my lovely wife's fantasy of having another man's hard cock in her wet pussy. It will be done through the safety of a home made gloryhole. She gives me the look. The look that says “I think I'm ready for this.” After a moment, we hear a tap tap tap on the door and know that he is ready.

She sweeps her finger around the edge of the circular cut out and a moment later his semi rigid cock comes through the glory hole. My wife gets off of her stool and kneels down in front of it and takes it into her hand to give it a couple of warm up strokes. She then takes it deeply within her wet and warm mouth and begins to move back and forth on it. Its a gorgeous sight. She looks sexier than hell and I begin to harden.

As she goes to work on this man's cock I take ahold of mine and begin stroking it while watching her slobber on this lucky bastard. It only takes a few deep motions for him to be fully hard. She can no longer take it all the way to the wall.

I use my other hand to reach behind her and stroke the very back of her pussy and asshole. She's already wet. This makes my cock twitch. There is nothing sexier than a wet pussy and she knows it. She moans into the cock as I rub harder and slip a finger tip in. I give my dick a minute to relax as I use that hand to reach for her vibrating wand. I slip it between her thighs and hand it to her as she knows how to hold it best. I then go back to work on myself and her.

Once she is good and horny (in other words, psyched up) I whisper into her ear, “are you ready baby?” and to that she pulls back off of him and whispers in a hushed but urgent voice “YES!!”.

She stands up and turns her ass to the door. She is already soaking wet but I add a dab of spit just to make things easier. With that, she places his cock at the entrance to her pussy and then pauses. She looks at me for a moment unsure of whether she should continue. From my knees I have a great view and I reach up and take her hips in my hands. I then gently push her back onto his cock until she is fully impailed. As she presses her ass as far back as possible into the wall, both she and he moan a quiet moan.

After a few seconds she begins to rythmically move back and forth on him just as she did with her mouth. However, this time the feelings are completely different. She starts to breath harder and I hand her toy back to her. She quickly places it over her clit and turns it on. Surpringly quickly I see her begin to sweat, her face turn red, and her breath quicken considerably. I know what is coming and its coming fast. She tries to pull me up to suck on my cock but I resist and stay on my knees directly in front of her and watch her face as she is rocked by one VERY intense orgasm. She grunts and groans and her face is pure beauty and sex rolled into one. She pulls me close and plants a deep and passionate kiss onto me.

She cums for quite a while but finally comes back down. Wetness all around her pussy and runing down a bit onto her legs.

It seems like forever but was probably only 30 seconds. Suddenly we are shocked back into the real world when we again hear tap tap tap and we know that he is very close to letting loose a load of cum. He has one more tap yet to go which means its cumming NOW. She pulls back off of him and drops to her knees. I think for a moment that she is going to suck him off but then she takes her right hand and gently but firmly pushes me towards his cock. Its covered by her juices and his hole is leaking precum and the whole thing is swollen larger than it was earlier.

She again whispers in a hushed but anxious voice “do it, suck him baby. Make him cum and swallow his load down your throat for me. Do it for me please!”

I take his cock head into my mouth and swirl my tongue around it while she uses her left hand to rapidly stroke his cock. He knocks hard and fast a second time which means he's there.

She then surprises me and whispers into my ear “open your mouth, I want to see him cum in your mouth.” I back off just enough to keep my tongue on the bottom of his head and open my mouth with my togue out so she has a view of it all.

I hear him groan and push against the other side of the door and he begins to pump his load into my waiting mouth. I glance at her and she has a look of pure lust in her eyes and pumps even harder but slower. When she is satisfied she has the last drop out she says to me “swallow it baby and then clean his cock off”.

I close my mouth for just a moment, swallow deeply and then take his cock deep into my mouth. She moves her hands immediately to my nipples and begins to tweek them and urges me to cum. I pump my cock hard and within a second her legs, pussy, and belly are covered with a huge jetting load. I back completely off of him and take a moment to savor the moment. I'm totally spent and so is she.

Shortly thereafter we hear the downstairs door close and with that, he is gone. A fantasy fulfilled and both of us tired and sweaty. We kiss a very passionate kiss of love, not lust and she hugs me.

Off to share a shower.
    I love her so.

The End.

2. Ambiwhat

Ambiwhat New Member

I suppose either noone likes it or we are freaks. LoL

3. Phantom Empress

Phantom Empress mmmmmm tasty!!!

this is a slower forum. calm down while people read.

4. Phantom Empress

Phantom Empress mmmmmm tasty!!!

that was delicious.

5. Del

Del New Member

Good lord... I'm fucking rock hard just from reading that..... I need a cigarette dammit. I'm on the verge of unleashing my own load here.

6. sassy2424

sassy2424 New Member

:eek3::eek3::eek3:
    Wow. Just....Wow.

7. ACLdestroyer

ACLdestroyer OT Supporter

That story is Epic.

8. hiphemo

hiphemo New Member

hot, very fucking hot. Too bad the SO isn't up for this kind of thing.

9. ymile

ymile New Member

:clit: Damn hot... :bowdown:
    Dorky adult question - since it sounds like only one person knew the third party, I'm assuming cleanliness was assured?

10. Jerseyguy

Jerseyguy New Member

i hope he knew he was gonna be getting sucked off by a guy otherwise that just wasn't right.

Other then that extremely hot and sexy.

11. eighteen_psi

eighteen_psi Active Member

Holy crap :eek3:

12. RougeOgre

RougeOgre FS Librarian and MOD

Damn.....:clit::drool:

We may be into the freaky but we still play it safe and hope you did too!

13. Ambiwhat

Ambiwhat New Member

Yes, much forethought was put into this. Cleanliness was a priority.

14. Spaceman Spiff

Spaceman Spiff Member

nice post....got me hard here just reading it....I would love to partake in something like that.

15. ultrawifey

ultrawifey New Member

wow. it sounds quite delish

16. tb2883

tb2883 New Member

Good true story,
    I can't get up from my chair for a while.

17. Diesel66

Diesel66 My standards for women is like rent-a-centers stan OT Supporter

very hot, but yeah did he know of the possibility of you and him ?