SRS I feel violated....

Discussion in 'On Topic' started by Franco, Aug 31, 2009.

1. Franco

Franco New Member

Hi

I was in the mall with a new chick, getting on well with her, this first weeks you know, love in the air, all is well. Then we come outside, and my motorbike has been stolen! WTF Big WTF, I get so mad I hit some stuff. But then again I didnt lock it, we was in only for a short while, so... I. just destroyed my day, and it feels like its over what could have been with this girl. BEcuause all my actions after that shock where like screwed up, I felt screwed up. I think she sees me as screwed up now, how could I have not locked it? WTF
    Found the motorbike, some kids took it for a ride and crashed it, its completly fucked up now, I feel like not worth repairing.

2. 7960

7960 New Member

you girl bases your relationship on someone else stealing your shit?

someone stole your shit. call the cops, call insurance, get it fixed, move on. her perception of you will improve if you handle the situation with class and control.

3. deusexaethera

deusexaethera OT Supporter

I think you need to stop projecting your emotions onto others. You're disappointed in yourself for neglecting to lock your bike and indirectly allowing it to be stolen, that much is obvious. What isn't obvious is how your girlfriend feels about it. Any reasonable person would feel bad for you and cut you some slack for acting all weird after your most prized possession got jacked. I think you need to give her the benefit of the doubt, assume she's still the nice person thought she was before all this happened, and be honest with yourself about where that burning stare is coming from: You.

4. THoC

THoC New Member

im pretty sure that he means the girl did not like the way he reacted to the bike being stolen. he hit shit and what not.
    she may see him as being emotional, angry, etc....

5. Franco

Franco New Member

yes. I did no take full control always. Got outburst in the begining, but handled cops quite cool thou. But then again made wrong small decisions such as forgetting the key to the bike when it was found...

6. Franco

Franco New Member

Thanks.

I needed someone to tell me this.

7. iwishyouwerebeer

iwishyouwerebeer you shut your cunt Moderator

Yeah, I probably wouldn't call you either again if you acted like a hothead. I dated a hothead and it was the least attractive personality trait ever.

Sorry about your bike, just be more careful from now on :dunno:

8. Kinks

Kinks Sup. OT Supporter

^^ some women get off on the whole alpha male wired on testosterone kind of thing though. I wish they didn't, because those sorts of guys really piss me off :rofl:

9. Franco

Franco New Member

I wasnt that violent, just kicked a wall and had faster breathing.

10. iwishyouwerebeer

iwishyouwerebeer you shut your cunt Moderator

:dunno: You might not think that's a big deal, I personally find it very unattractive if even under shitty circumstances a guy throws a hissy fit. Being visually upset would in no way turn me off, it's the guy who kicks and punches walls while yelling after he made a mistake that turn me off.

11. Coottie

Coottie BOOMER......SOONER OT Supporter

I think you'll be fine. Most people will get pretty pissed when their ride is jacked regardless of whether or not it's their fault. Like another poster said, some women are even turned on by signs of anger. There are also plenty of people that appreciate honest emotions....even if they're a bit on the severe side....makes them seem more human and honest.

Regardless, call her up and ask her out.....take it from there. You'll know soon enough if she's worried or whatever. You may need to apologize if you made her really uncomfortable but I wouldn't dwell on it and I would certainly not try to ignore what happened. Just be honest and see where it goes from there.