I feel so stupid right now.

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by RebootEnzo, Jun 14, 2008.

1. RebootEnzo

RebootEnzo New Member

Deleted that long post to make this short and simple one to sum things up.

There was this girl that I liked so I went about the process of going on a date; however, for whatever reason she thought I was just trying to be friends. I thought I was as clear as day because I was being very flirtatious and straight forward, well that is what I thought. So we go on a few dates for the next week and to me everything looks like it is going well. So to make this short and simple her friend pretty much tells me that she thought all the dates were just as friends even though the word dating was thrown around and I even said it was a date when asked. I was pretty straight forward and I can confirm this because any other girl that was not interested would have just blown me off; however, this was not the case she kept going out with me time and time again as "friends".

Her friend wants me to call up and ask if she is intersted in a relationship but I am pretty sure she is not. Not only that I really do not care that much anymore anyways. Another problem I am having is that I don't become friends with failed dates. I know no drama was attached but I can't go from being all touchy with a girl to not be. Usually this policy is not a problem but she is going to be around next year.

Last edited: Jun 14, 2008
  2. iwishyouwerebeer

iwishyouwerebeer you shut your cunt Moderator

Ugh, your English is terrible. That post was really hard to understand....

I still don't even understand exactly what happened :confused:

3. RebootEnzo

RebootEnzo New Member

I know it is not like me to have bad English like that so allow me to correct it.

4. iwishyouwerebeer

Ok, please do just go over it because I read it twice and truly had no clue exactly what happened and what went wrong...

5. forgotmyname

forgotmyname Active Member

Pretty much what happened to me. Went out with this girl, except i didn't say date. I said to go out. She thought i was going as friend despite that I invited her again.

6. RebootEnzo

RebootEnzo New Member

I said things that just friends would not say and I am pretty sure I said date a few times through the entire week.

7. sapient

sapient New Member

You've got to kiss her or something man, or she's going to assume you're not interested. It isn't enough to say the word "date" or even verbally convey your romantic/sexual intentions; you've got to show her.

8. RebootEnzo

RebootEnzo New Member

I did on the neck quite a few times.

9. forgotmyname

forgotmyname Active Member

Should've gone straight for the mouth. Although I tried that too and it didn't work. :hsugh:

10. jmezz

jmezz layin in bed stretchin my pumped quads for hours

What a dumb broad, what kind of friends kiss each other on the neck? :ugh:

11. iwishyouwerebeer

Even though you did things such as kissing her neck and she put her hand in your back pocket...that does not make a "date" unfortunately. I've had guy friends in the past who were extremely flirtacious with me and me with them; we would do shit like that all the time but it was always as just friends :dunno: Can I explain it? Not really, we just really cared about one another but enjoyed being single and dating others.

But yeah, sapient is completely correct. You never actually kissed her on the mouth. THAT is not something friends do. You also said (before the edit) that you two would chat over text a lot. Others might disagree with me but I think texting too much before you are a couple is a death sentence. It makes you too available and honestly it comes off as a friend to me. When you want to date someone you should just be calling them to go on dates, then escalate the physical and then ask them out. That process is hard to confuse as just friendship, but chit chatting via text, AIM and phone all the time seems like friends territory to a woman.

But the real question I have now is, why are you giving up? She told her friend, not you, that you thought they were just "friend" dates, right? That doesn't necessarily mean she only see's you as a friend. She could honestly have a little thing for you but is confused because you've never made a real move as to how you feel.

12. RebootEnzo

RebootEnzo New Member

No, trust me I made a real move.

13. iwishyouwerebeer

Answer all my questions please. With as much detail as possible.

14. RebootEnzo

RebootEnzo New Member

I sent you a pm.

15. RebootEnzo

RebootEnzo New Member

So how do I avoid this in the future. Say I like a girl, should I be like hey want to go a date, the I want to sex you date, not the lets be friends date?