I feel so intimidated by her

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by always shy, Nov 16, 2005.

1. always shy

always shy New Member

ok, well, theres this chick in my spanish class that i really like. Now im new to the school so i know bearly anyone and to add on to that, im kind of shy until you get to know me. In that class im not shy at all until it comes to her. My self confidence drops below the line. I have only talked to her about 4 times total. Just a little chat and what not. She seriously is in my eyes, PERFECT in everyway. Im a senior in hs and shes a sophmore. Yet I am the one who is intimidated. The reason is, is because she plays sports and is extremely good and has tons of friends. While i bearly know anyone and dont play any sports. Is it normal to be intimidated by someone who plays soccer and basketball and is really good? She serioulys is on my mind 24/7! no joke... I even started getting more and more fit so i will have something in common with her if we ever did talk in depth. I need some self confidence advice :sadwavey:.

2. JumboJym69

JumboJym69 New Member

it won't happen if you just sit around hoping that it will. talk to her like you talk to anyone else man, ask her shit about herself to get to know her.

3. Episode

Episode New Member

Dont do crazy shit like sending letters etc...that only works in films (nods head)...

...had some bad experiances...

:ugh:

4. BlazinBlazer Guy

BlazinBlazer Guy Witness to The De-Evolution of Mankind.

[​IMG]

Unless there's something else we don't know about, nothing bad can happen. The worst she could do is blow you off or say no.

5. Sionell89

Sionell89 I grew up when I wasn't looking

Grow a pair...

6. armond

armond New Member

Asking/Talking to a complete stranger is easier than telling someone you have known forever I think.

This is mostly in part due to the fact that you two are complete strangers. You can forget someone who you never really knew faster than someone who is your friend.

7. crazy15

crazy15 New Member

for next spanish project. see if she wants 2 be ur partner. ask for her screen name (works if your bad at spanish and she is good. or u can offer 2 tutor if your good and shes bad.) or be study buddied!

8. always shy

always shy New Member

yeah, i suppose im just worried about rejection...:hsd:

9. BlazinBlazer Guy

BlazinBlazer Guy Witness to The De-Evolution of Mankind.

You'd better find a bubble for rent, and go live in it, then. Life is gonna SUCK if you always run away from things to prevent getting rejected.

10. SeaMack99

SeaMack99 OT Supporter

...in for results

11. Nouia

Nouia New Member

Just do it. She's two years younger, she's probably just as intimidated of you. And rejection will only prepare you better for the hell that is the adult dating scene.

:bigthumb:Man the fuck up and go for it! You don't need anymore advice than that; I assure you that there is no secret handbook or anything that we all have that you don't.

Oh, and it's probably better to act like an overconfident jerk than a creepy shy loser stalker (aka "the nice guy"). Loosen up, act like she doesn't mean anything to you.

12. asshole

asshole dont eat yellow snow! OT Supporter

just go say hi to her... ask her out for coffee or something or to an event she might like. All she can say is no. And if she does be persistant... do some special things to get her attention.

Its hard i know but just do it ... dont think about it cuase if you do you will get nervous and back out.

13. poncepr64

poncepr64 New Member

if your a senior and shes a sophmore... ummm you don't have muck time now do you?
    plus.... when you graduate... what then???

14. poncepr64

poncepr64 New Member

much time ... sorry

15. jdm-cd5

jdm-cd5 Guest

when she is walking to her car, chloroform her ass and dump her in ur trunk

16. kevin1

kevin1 New Member

Without building confidence in HS, you may have a tough road ahead of you afterwards.
    Use this as an oppurtunity. If you're rejected, find someone else. Sooner or later intimidation will be a thing of the past.

17. guchiew

guchiew Increase your killing power.

There's not really any easier way than just going up to her and talking to her. If you can, ask her to be partners on your next class project. You just have to wuck it up and start talking to her. Also, don't worship her so much. If you do that, then 1. You'll be too afraid to talk to her and 2. If do start dating her, you may be dissapointed when you find out she's human and flawed, just like any other girl. Just talk to her like she's a classmate and not a godess.