SRS I feel numb...broke up with my girlfriend.

Discussion in 'On Topic' started by pharmokan, Aug 30, 2008.

1. pharmokan

pharmokan OT Supporter

i have been going out with this girl, or should i say woman, for the past year and a half. I am 24, and she is 33 with an 11 year old girl. i didnt mind the child, in fact, she was a sweethart. everything was goin great until i realized she has certain needs to be met.

she is of russian background and russian girls are very materialistic, throughout our relationship i slowly began to notice that she is unhappy because i cannot provide financially for her bills. its not that i cant, but i choose not to, because she blatantly expects me to do this and is very blunt about it. i felt like i was getting pushed in a corner by her and that i was going to have to sacrifice my life to make her happy by paying her bills / house payment (not all of it, just a portion btw)

so i got enough courage yesterday to confront her and let her know i am not happy with her anymore. she constantly is negative around me, very emotional, and offputting when it comes to telling me what to do in this life to make her happy. i refused her terms, and walked out after the argument feeling all numb. i dont know what to feel right now. i guess it hasnt kicked in. i love her very much but the whole idea of stopping everything i am doing right now at a young age to spend the rest of my life with this woman didnt seem right somehow. i know most of you are going to say i did the right thing, but thats because i didnt mention all the great time we had. i just hope i can find a girl fast to replace her so i can get over her :hsd:

heres a pic of us:

[​IMG]

2. ///M

///M New Member

Wirelessly posted via wap.offtopic.com (htc touch : Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 6.0; Windows CE; IEMobile 7.11) Sprint MP6900SP)

you mad dumb son

3. ///M

///M New Member

Wirelessly posted via wap.offtopic.com (htc touch : Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 6.0; Windows CE; IEMobile 7.11) Sprint MP6900SP)

oh shit, didn't realize this was in the asylum

I clicked the "latest forum posts" link on wap :o

4. ihaveanevilplan

ihaveanevilplan Everybody wake up, wake up, it's time to get down Moderator

Wirelessly posted via wap.offtopic.com (i has an evil wap device: LGE-VX9900/1.0 UP.Browser/6.2.3.2 (GUI) MMP/2.0)

sorry to hear danny
    of course there were good times, but it does sound like you made the right decision for the long term
    :hug:

5. pharmokan

pharmokan OT Supporter

:hug:

6. pharmokan

pharmokan OT Supporter

good advice bro, thanks i hope everything will be alright with u

7. Mcgovlau

Mcgovlau Лоз Боз

hey man at least you have the ability to see that she wasn't right. some people live their lives with people who don't even appreciate the other person's company.:hug::hug:

just all a matter of finding that person who loves to be around you (without the platinum cards)