SRS I feel like the end is near

Discussion in 'On Topic' started by dangsdunks, Feb 26, 2007.

1. dangsdunks

dangsdunks New Member

I should be graduating with my BA in June, but i'm failing 3 out of my 5 classes that i need. So it looks like that won't be happening, my girlfriend of 2 years has broken up with me, and we still live together. I'm not over her, and it's so fucking hard, when i moved out here i kind of lost touch with a lot of friends. And honestly, i was pretty popular in high school, and when i was back home in the Bay Area. The transition of life here sucks, making friends at college sucks, so honestly i really don't have anyone outside of my ex-girlfriend.

I've had over 15 girlfriends, but i've never felt as comfortable with anyone but her, i've told everything to her something i never did with others.

Oh and i'm 50k in debt for college, and another 10k in debt with credit cards, life seems pretty shitty. I was actually in the garage last night cooped up with my car running for 4 hours, but all i felt was light headed, and then it ran out of gas. I feel this as the only solution, because once i go back into the real world, i'm alone as hell.

2. Midgetized

Midgetized Don't mess with Douche Cat

Is it too late to withdraw from the classes? It's much better to get a W and retake them later than to get an F. Even if it's technically too late you can still go see a counselor at school and tell them that you are very depressed and they can withdraw you from the semester. Then use that time to get some help with your problems. Schools have free counselors that you can see who can get you help and help you see that it is not all hopeless.

Are you stuck in a lease with your ex? If you are you still may be able to find someone else to take it over for you and sign it over to them so you can get away from her. Living with an ex is a bad situation to be in so do whatever you can to get away from it.

Don't worry too much about being in debt from school, it's fairly normal. It sounds like a lot but the companies will work with you when you do graduate and help you find an affordable payment plan.

3. BradUF

BradUF Guest

You can't just go to them and say, "Hey, Im very depressed this term, can I have a W?" You can do it with a note from your doctor though.

4. dangsdunks

dangsdunks New Member

Nope i can't withdraw, i only have 3 weeks until finals. Unfortunately, the lease is under my name until September, and it's so hard to get someone to take over the lease.

I'm not to worried about school debt, more so credit card.

5. dangsdunks

dangsdunks New Member

Can i just check into the hospital and tell them i'm suicidal, and tried to commit sucicide will i get arrested?

6. Genghis.Tron

Genghis.Tron New Member

No, they will help you. They should only use force when you are going to hurt someone (yourself or someone else).

7. dangsdunks

dangsdunks New Member

Will my insurance pay for the emergency room fees if i go in, i do have an emergency room copay, that states.

Emergency Room Copay Emergency Care is any otherwise covered service that a reasonable person with an average knowledge of health and medicine would seek if he or she was having serious symptoms, and believed that without immediate treatment, any of the following would occur: His or her health would be put in serious danger (and in the case of a pregnant woman, would put the health of her unborn child in serious danger). His or her bodily functions, organs or parts would become seriously damaged or malfunction. Emergency Care also includes treatment of severe pain or active labor. Emergency Care also includes additional screening, examination and evaluation by a Physician or other qualified health care provider to determine if a psychiatric emergency medical condition exists, and the care and treatment necessary to relieve or eliminate such condition is within the capability of the facility. The emergency room copayment specified in the Member's Evidence of Coverage or Certificate of Insurance applies for all emergency room visits except when the patient is admitted from the emergency room to the inpatient hospital. In this case, the emergency room copayment is waived.