SRS I feel like shit for no reason.

Discussion in 'On Topic' started by Japan Four, Aug 26, 2008.

1. Japan Four

Japan Four Guest

I have no idea why, but I have been feeling miserable for no reason at all. I have been searching for something i need for a long time, and i just cant find it. what do you guys do to make you feel better? maybe i can try those things, and see how it works out for me. :hsd:

2. Mint

Mint Active Member

Ideas:
    Religion (fills a huge gap in a lot of peoples lives if you want suggestions PMme)
    Friends
    Music
    Women / SO (girlfriend? Marriage?)

One of those things should help, if you pick friends or women, please make sure they're positive influences in your life.

3. Japan Four

Japan Four Guest

Ive been looking for an SO, but i end up not being into them so i pretty much just sleep around.

4. DaFreak963

DaFreak963 New Member

I dont know if it'll help you but a good workout helps me clear out a lot of shit from my mind. Also, the pump gets all the hormone levels up so physiologically you "should" feel better. After that, remember that you dont always have to feel happy or "normal". I go through periods where I feel crappy for no reason but they pass. Just dont dwell on them.

5. demosnat

demosnat New Member

I've never been depressed, but when i'm 'down' I do something small that makes me feel good, I have fun doing, and I can't multi task while doing (whenever i'm down its usually b/c I feel overwhelmed with school/work/home/applying to grad schools)

- Date
    - Walking downtown for icecream
    - shopping for stuff I want but don't need, I went out and bought new underwear, a houseplant and stopped by a pet store to play with snakes and get my cat a toy.

6. iwishyouwerebeer

iwishyouwerebeer you shut your cunt Moderator

Volunteer.

I'm serious. Find a cause that you'd like to help out and volunteer. Whether it's helping at the animal shelter or helping handicapped kids ride horses. Anything will make you feel good.

7. Mcgovlau

Mcgovlau Лоз Боз

I know how you feel. For a good amount of time I would just wake up, shower, sit, and do nothing. I hated myself.

I don't know what turned it off, but one day I was just so happy. Depressing feeling hasn't come back since. Try doing little things that will change the way every day occurs. Make yourself a nice meal once and a while, go out and buy a new book, or even start going for random walks on nice days.

Little things really help.

8. Darketernal

Darketernal Watch: Aria The Origination =)

Everyone has this black hole in their souls, the only way to fill it up is by loving and helping other people, which is the meaning of life. Volenteering will help into feeling better.

9. Japan Four

Japan Four Guest

Hmm...i think ill try some volunteering. thanks for the constructive responses guys. and thanks for kinda being there :hug:

10. Ideotique

Ideotique Drinking on monday nights does not make me an alco

Those times are what make you appreciate the good things - if everything was constantly perfect and happy it would be hard to feel anything imo

But try exercise. That is what works best for me.

11. Wonderboy

Wonderboy New Member

same here... i feel depressed for no reason... most of the time is when i'm alone in my room...

this started after i moved out for university 2 years ago... and i feel the same way, like i need to find something... and i know what it is.. a relationship.. but i can't seem to get one... even though i'm social, i'm funny, almost everyone i know tells me to do stand up.. i have friends but can't get a gf...