I feel like i've hit rock bottom!!!

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by StopDrop&LOL, Apr 14, 2007.

1. StopDrop&LOL

StopDrop&LOL "Where The Elite Become Champions"

It feels like nothing goes my way in life...nothing! Im at an all time low and dont know what to do, it sucks. Part of the reason being my now ex-gf

She came back into my life last month. Before that, she tried for over 5 months to get me back, but i wasnt having it. I didnt want to be with her and i was actually just getting over her. I was getting use to doing things alone. Than one day, she showed up at my house and i decided "what the hell, she has been pursuing me this long, maybe she really was sorry for what she did in the past and maybe she really does want to be with me" so i decided to give her a 2nd chance...i usually give everyone a 2nd chance.

Well when we first started talking, i had a feeling like things werent going to work out. I should of went with my intuition, but i told myself to just push through...she just got done seeing a guy. So things were awesome after that. They were great! Well last week she started acting weird (not calling, not hanging out, attitude, etc)

So i confronted her about this and she said some really hurtful things like "your situation has been the same the past 5 years" and "your current situation is a good indicator of your future" Im just like :ugh: are you serious...WOW! Sorry for going to school full time, so in the future i can have a good paying job. Im sorry for working as much as i can, and im sorry for helping out my mom with her bills. Sorry for doing the nice things for you that i can...and i hung up on her. She said she felt as though she was a burden on me :rolleyes: She also said she doesnt want to be with anyone else adn that if shes going to be with anyone, she wanted it to be me :rolleyes: I also remember seeing this guys # on her phone...the one she was seeing after we split the previous time, so that fueld my anger even more...ya, guess i was the only one she wanted to be with

She tried calling numerous times after, but i ignored the phonecalls, because what she said was insulting and it cut real deep. Deep down, i knew she wasnt right for me, and that i just had to move on. She than sent me a txt saying...how much she loved me and how she had this surprise for me on friday that she still wanted to go through with it (which never happened) and how she appreciates everything and anything i do and how she let too many people get to her and that she doesnt want things to end like this. I sent her a txt back saying can we talk later...never called/txted her since and havent spoken to her since.

And this guy she went back to is leaving in June for a job in another state and i know shes going to come crawling back when shes all alone. Im just more mad at myself for not listening to my intuition and for giving her a 2nd chacne. I cant believe she would do something like this after all the nice things ive done for her...i guess she just wanted ALOT more.

Oh well, end of rant, i just had to get that out and hopefully someone here on the vag can cheer me up :hs:

2. VinylButterfly

VinylButterfly In Utero

To me it sounds like shes just using you, and that she can't stand being alone. You took her back once and gave her a chance I wouldn't give her the satisfaction of having yet another. It only trains her into believing that no matter what she does to hurt you, you will always forgive her. Her committment to things seems void and shes nto worth your time, shes just going to hurt you again. You can do what you like with what Ive just said but its MHO and Im speaking from experience.

I'm not doubting that her feelings for you are true, but they could (and most likely) are just feelings of rebound, and rebound relationship never work out. Its clear to me that although she may at times make you feel happy, shes not going to make you feel happy in the long run. Most times your intuition is correct so Id suggest you go with that.

There are plenty of people out there that will make you happy, Im not talking just having a gf, I'm talking about friends to. But not her, its seems pretty clear to me that she is the source of your unhappiness and for that I tell you to not communicate with her anymore or shes just going to hurt you ven more.

There is nothing wrong with devoting your life to work and study and being a loving son. She's right though. It will refect your life, and thats not a bad thing, you will be a kind smart and well learned individual, somthing thats great to have in your life and to bring into a relationship. Who has time for a relationship when your young and studying and working anyways?

Keep your chin up buddy and remember that there are people who love you and want to help you and will listen to you. I hope my advice helps

Cheers :)

3. StopDrop&LOL

Thanks for the kind words Vinyl. What you said is how i feel about her and i know i cant take her back again and im not. Im a big believer in 2nd chacnes and i usually give a person another chance to redeem themselve, but for some reason early on in the relationship something was telling me NOT TO...i should have listened. I do feel used though...big time. I can't believe she would do something like that. I have a feeling all along, she wanted him, and just used me to pass time until she got the courage to call him again and enter back into his life. On that note, wouldnt this guy be a rebound as well? Originally she left me for him and it didnt work out. Now she did it again....and he's moving in June.

I KNOW for a fact shes going to try and come back, because i know she cant be alone. How would you handle it when it happens? Just totally ignore her, show her the rudeness she showed me?

I know there are waaaay better girls out there and sometimes i feel though that i cant and wont be able to meet one. Im not a bad looking guy and im almost done with college, i just feel like i dont have a lot to offer women :hs:

4. demosnat

demosnat New Member

Thanks for saving me the typing.

5. I'm not going to disect your post, because I am sure you know what went wrong. Instead I will tell you, congratulations on getting a parasite out of your life. It is good to see people who are actively taking care of their lives and glad to walk off. You will be better off without her in the long run.

6. StopDrop&LOL

Thats why i didnt want to even get back with her in the first place...i felt exs are exs for a reason. No, im not going to let myself fall back in, but when you had a long relationship with the person (3.5 yrs) its hard NOT to give them a 2nd chance, but now i know. I know you need more than love, by what do you exactly mean by that?

7. StopDrop&LOL

Oh i know i'll be better off...big time. guess you could say i have the upperhand since i told her we needed a break and than didnt return any of her calls/txts?

8. StopDrop&LOL

Ya, i guess there has to be more than love for a relationshipto work. I didnt really trust her in the first place, the communication was bad, and i doubted her honesty sometimes. Her religious beliefs didnt really align with mine either. Looking back, i dont even know why i stayed with her.

I just dont understand her motives sometimes, really. She said some thing indicative of us being together in the future, she introduced me to MORE of her friends, her friends saw how happy she was, and she said some things only a close couple would say...then this. I dunno, i just dont get it.

9. Yes.

10. HuskiRuski

HuskiRuski Cardinal Fan

yes and that should give you piece of mind.
    it's basically your call whether you guys get back together or not, and while that's a bit of responsibilty, it should also feel good to have the power to either take her back or not.

just take your time and make the right decision. don't let your emotions get in the way of making the rational choice.

11. StopDrop&LOL

No im not going to let my emotions get in the way, its just hard having all this free time on your hands. I know your supposed to keep youself busy and all, but i dont have THAT many friends...the ones i have are going throgh weird stages in their life. One im cool with and hang out with alot. The other is going to the NAVY, and the other one is with his GF 24/7 and i feel kind of betrayed by him so to speak...this loneliness hurts. I dont even know how to stay busy, i dont know...hopefully things get better.

12. iwishyouwerebeer

iwishyouwerebeer you shut your cunt Moderator

Is this the one you had the pregnancy scare with?

13. LBFilmGuy

LBFilmGuy LOL why u mad tho?

if you didnt live so far away I would honest to god drive to your house and punch you in the face for being a fucking retard.

:slap:

14. StopDrop&LOL

yeah, its not so much her i guess thats getting me down, just overall everything thats going on in my life, but i'll be alright.

15. iwishyouwerebeer

iwishyouwerebeer you shut your cunt Moderator

Thank GOD she didn't get pregnant then

16. low20

low20 Member

well look at it this way....she wanted you back that bad, it was natural of you to assume that maybe she had changed or really cared since she kept pursuing you. you took her back b/c you were curious and wanted to find out...unfortunatley it didnt work out but atleast now you know for sure that you made the right decision in the first place and konw now to ignor her in the future b/c things will be the same. dont let someone bring you donw for trying to be successful...most likley shes jealous that you have a promisig future which is immature...finish school, keep working hard and move on with your life, you will most certainly find someone way better who will understand your situaion and be willing to support you in any way possible....good luck...

btw dont wake up everyday thinking things are going to suck or go wrong...if you do, you will attract those very things....have a positive outlook and KNOW that things are going to be great and that your going to have a good day....it will definatley help

17. StopDrop&LOL

Thanks for the words of encouragement :bigthumb: Thats exactly what my friend said and it kind of made me feel better about the (bad) decision i made, but like you said...atleast i know now.

Well, as of today, i feel a whole lot better. I feel like im at the point where i was before when i was alone for 5 months...pretty much over the whole situation. I went to church today and im feeling really good about myself. Im just gonna do what i did before, read positive/upliftnig books, and try to stay busy.

18. StopDrop&LOL

:mamoru: I know...i thought about that the other day

19. low20

low20 Member

yea man....a great DVD to check out, you might have heard of it, its called "The Secret"...yes its kinda of "new-agey" type thing and its been kinda commercialized by Oprah, however there are a LOT of positive things int he movie an as long as you watch it with a cautious eye and ear, you can gain a lot from it. Its definatley worth checking out...watch it a few times and it really helps put u in a positive mindset...dont take it all for fact, but definatley consider what theyre saying...

20. StopDrop&LOL

Ive heard about that book for a while, but im not into that whole new age hocus-pokus shit, really, especially if Oprah is pushing it. Its more along the lines of positive thinking. Ill probably watch it with an open mind like you said just to see what its all about...i just dont feel like forking over all that money for something i dont really care to see. Maybe i can get a cheap copy on amazon though.

21. StopDrop&LOL

She called today :o

Wonder what she wanted...i just let it ring :o

22. TheGetUpkid

TheGetUpkid New Member

You can always just download it, or just watch it on their site:

http://www.thesecretstory.com/Watch_The_Secret_(Orginal_Edition).html

Be warned though, the first 5 minutes is really really cheesy..... and some of the stuff is really far fetched. I havent watched the whole thing (I always stop after the relationship portion) but it does have good messages like focus on postive things and be gratefull for what you.

23. StopDrop&LOL

Maybe you shouldnt have texted him in the 1st place if youre trying to move on :dunno: I know its easier said than done though

I felt lke responding with something, but i thought....you know what, if i do, shes just going to know that it was getting to me and than shes going to know how to push my buttons. It will also show that i still care, so im not.

Thanks TheGetUpkid...ill watch it later