SRS I feel like I'm worthless....

Discussion in 'On Topic' started by Old91CivicGuy, Mar 16, 2005.

1. Old91CivicGuy

Old91CivicGuy I drive an audi station wagon and I still get pull

here's the deal, I've incorporated myself, I do investments for people, I'm good at what I do, people seem to like me, but I feel like I'm not happy...plus I do some photography just for shits and giggles at some clubs, and today I get an email from one of them saying I'm fired cuz I take bad pictures...Maybe that's the reason? But for something is telling me that it's more than that. What is wrong with me. I feel depressed, but I'm not sleeping. Am I just worn out? I just got back from skiing in CO and I flew on hooters air....I read over the male pms thing, but i don't think it's that because I'm not having mood swings. Maybe I need to work out? haven't worked out in like 3 months...but skiing is working out...skied every day last week....super confused :wtc: :hs:

2. *XxChocoTacoxX

*XxChocoTacoxX Mmm... Choco tacos... :drool:

I can't say this is what it is for you, but sometimes I just get depressed. Like I don't want to do anything and I don't care about anything or anyone and feel like nothing I do is good. It happens sometime, and then it just goes away. Try working out, as in lifting weights and whatnot. That helps take your mind off of it and also gives you a new sense of confidence. Good luck to ya.

3. Justin

Justin Guest

no it's not :rofl: . run and you'll feel better.

4. Britney Spears

Britney Spears New Member

Beverly Hillz, California *~ I LOVE FANMAIL! ~* Je
    You're not worthless.

What do they mean bad pictures? There are no right/wrong in artisty.

5. shankems2000

shankems2000 If you read everybody's user text and location, yo

It could be alot worse. I know it's selfish but when I'm depressed about something, I know that there are people alot worse off than me. The depression goes away shortly after. Or I usually take a 12 hour nap. That works too.