SRS I feel like I have missed out on my late teenage years and im working on my 20s

Discussion in 'On Topic' started by chips, Apr 14, 2007.

1. chips

chips ...

Its weird i get in these moods that brings me down like im about to be 21.. I work full time making 40k I have a great rental house a gf who lives with me for the most part nice car but all I do is work.. I keep getting these feelings that i wanna just like go out have fun.. get with diffrent girls every so often..

Im allmost 21 and i feel 40 and marryed

Sorry i just needed to vent

2. chips

chips ...

heres more back story I finshed HS when i was 16 moved out at 17 and iv been working full time since then. I also moved from texas to TN and now i live in KY and i feel like I dont know anyone but my gfs fuckedupfamily

3. Darketernal

Darketernal Watch: Aria The Origination =)

The problem is that your life is repetative. People like you should bungee jump, or go sky diving, or play poker with your friends.

You know you got your daily drag, and its been dragging on for quite a while now. What makes your life exciting? So beside the normal days in life, you have to plan occassions that unbore you, with the upcoming summer there's loads of outside door activities, swimming,skating, bowling anything planned out of the ordinairy will do.

4. Hate Crime

Hate Crime Don't Hate OT Supporter

fixt:x:

5. FurryFriend

FurryFriend New Member

You're too young to get bogged down in the marriage routine. I'd dump the girl, if she's indeed a source for your boredom, and start dating again.

6. -=Likwid=-

-=Likwid=-

i think about my age and where i "should" be in terms of my finances, education, social, loves, and hobbies often. I've got a few years on you, so i know what it's like to be in that spot.

You're 21. you've got your 20s to make your efforts, to go balls out, to make mistakes, take risks, and learn from them. don't settle into your current lifestyle if you're uneasy about it.. you'll just regret the time that could be better spent on doing the shit that makes life exciting.

7. Tiberium

Tiberium Active Member

no no no....find some guy friends first...then dump her if you still arent filling fulfilled and date other girls.

8. busydoingnothing

busydoingnothing A broken man too tough to cry

There's no right or wrong way to live. Do what makes you happy. The grass always looks greener on the other side of the fence, but if you dump everything you have now to hop the fence, you may found out what you already had what you wanted.

We seem to be programmed to believe we should all be going out and fucking dozens of different people. That's fine for some people, not so fine for others. Some people crave romance, some people just want sex for sex sake. What do you want?

Mix things up a bit. Do something you normally wouldn't do. Get a hobby. Go on a road trip. You've got money, and money == freedom. Get out and take advantage of it.

9. bimmer318

bimmer318 I'm out of applesauce

im so pissed off i want to move out so bad, and I'm 21

my mom is a piano teacher (teaches from the house) and my sister is studying the same thing (piano) and the fucking thing will not stop playing at my house

GRRR I can't wait till I graduate next year

10. chips

chips ...

Thanks for the replys, I do lack a hobbie, but thats tied to the moneything I do make good money.. but Bills are a bitch lol I send out most of my money in bills and crap.. my damn electric bill has been 300 a month!

11. weolracso

weolracso OT Supporter

just ask for a vacation and go to tahiti.

12. chips

chips ...

Im thinking about a cruse or something next summer

13. Letstalkalittle

Letstalkalittle New Member

Do whatever you think will make you happy. It's how I have found peace.

14. di3soft

di3soft Guest

I have the same problem im 20 will be 21 in sept. all I do is work and go to school, every day its the same damn thing, its really starting to throw me into a sever depression, My folks just went to aruba and asked if i wanted to come with i said i couldnt cause i need to work and go to school. sometime im jut so fucken lot i dont know what to do.

15. Hate Crime

Hate Crime Don't Hate OT Supporter

Whatever you do, don't drop out.:noes:

16. Midgetized

Midgetized Don't mess with Douche Cat

WTF are you providing power to your whole block? Sounds like you need to reevaluate your budget and get rid of the unnecessary things.

17. di3soft

di3soft Guest

shitty keyboard = missing letters

anyting else

18. chips

chips ...

No i don't but i feel like it everyone around here bill is around the same...

19. KatWoman

KatWoman •••••••••••

:werd: There's always fat that can trimmed from a budget, and you should allow a few bucks here n there to go toward fun stuff so you don't end up feeling like everything goes to bills.

20. tenxia

tenxia OT Supporter

do what makes you happy. if you want to get together with other girls, dump your gf. If you love her, don't.

you have the power to shape your life. It's in your control.