SRS I feel like dying

Discussion in 'On Topic' started by wicked max, Jul 6, 2006.

1. wicked max

wicked max New Member

My girlfriend of 4 years left me today.....I begged her not to go..she said she wants to be single....I got a letter today from my community college saying they are kicking me out too...I have no one to talk to....I feel so alone I don't know what todo..:wtc:

edit: major update on page 2

Last edited: Aug 6, 2006
  2. Coottie

Coottie BOOMER......SOONER OT Supporter

Well what ever you do...don't fucking kill yourself.

Suicide is a permanent solution to temporary problems.

Sorry to hear you're hurting. Hang in there...it will get better, even if it doesn't feel like it will right now.

3. accelerator

accelerator New Member

I know I have a hard time believing this myself, but I know I want to believe it, so I'll say it: "Time heals all wounds".

Hang in there bro.

Whilst I still hesitate to believe in the time heals all saying, I know one thing I most definitely believe in: Miracles do happen.

Don't lose heart. Seize this opportunity to prove to yourself and the world around you that you're a winner; that you can turn even the worst of circumstances into a victory.

Don't worry, hang in there, and be sure that all will be well.

Take care.

4. Guz200sx

Guz200sx The man who does more than he is paid for will soo

You should figure out if you did anything wrong and if you did try to change them.

5. DiggityDogg

DiggityDogg Guest

My older brother just got a phone call from a coworker who informed him that another coworker just committed suicide. The guy took the easy way out and it destroyed everyone he knew. Everyone is devastated by this. Even if you cannot see it now, people will be hurt that you are gone. Don't do it. It's the easy way out and it's ultimately selfish.

Post more about your situation and perhaps we can help you. About your girlfriend, dude, she's just one stupid girl who couldn't see what a great guy you are. That right there disqualifies her from every being able to earn you back. There are millions of women out there and so many of them will be better than that girl. Your problem with accepting that is that you have low self esteem and are attaching your happiness on everything else around you. Happiness can only truly be attained from within yourself first. If you keep attaching it to outside sources, they eventually will be gone and you will be hurt again. What makes it worse is that you will never be able to attain a healthy relationship if you are attaching your happiness onto others like that. Your dependency will be a turnoff over time. We need to work on building your self esteem and self confidence. Post more of your story.

6. onslaught61

onslaught61 OT Supporter

4 years and NOW she wants to be single?? I don't know. Can you talk to your parents? Parents should be the ones you can always go back to. If not, find anyone to talk to, just don't keep it to yourself.

7. Broken5hift

Broken5hift New Member

you may think this is a joke, but i assure you it isnt. buy World of Warcraft

8. wicked max

wicked max New Member

They left...They just went on vacation yesterday....just as my girlfriend left me.:wtc:

9. wicked max

wicked max New Member

What sucks too is that during these for years I spent so much time with her that I alienated my friends....I dont have their numbers...I dont know where they live or anything :wtc:

10. wicked max

wicked max New Member

I do have this coworker who I talk everything about...I text her lasnt night. She called me and was there for me.....She stayed up with me until 3 in the morning.....she made me feel great again. I did tell her one thing I have never ever told anyone. I don't know why or when I started thinking this but I KNOW. I am 100% positive that I will be great someday. I don't know how or when, but I will be great. That tought alone which she made me realize will keep me going through hard times. She also got me to go to church this coming sunday which I'm very excited about. :wiggle:

11. wicked max

wicked max New Member

another problem is that she made me realize that I care about her.....more than friends. She's seeing someone else though....I learned to keep my mouth shut about certain things before....this is going to have to be one of them. :hs:

12. wicked max

wicked max New Member

sorry for individual post....I'm just writing as they come up.

13. wicked max

wicked max New Member

Fuck you life!!!!:madfawk: take back your damn lemons...I aint having noe of that.

14. wicked max

wicked max New Member

....wtf......you serious? explain?

15. Broken5hift

Broken5hift New Member

sure. sometimes to deal with depression and hurt feelings its best to think of other things or at least get your mind off the situation for alittle.

The reason i mentioned World of Warcraft is because it is so massive, interactive, and time consuming. some people i know that play it swear by it and spend huge chunks of their time enjoying the game. the reason i recommend it for you is to 1. get your mind off things 2. be able to interact with others 3. do something fun you can enjoy

16. Broken5hift

Broken5hift New Member

the feeling after the end of a 4 year relationship wont go by quickly, so its best to emmerse yourself in something other than pity and self dispair

17. Broken5hift

Broken5hift New Member

or you could do tae-bo or soemthing........... if your into that :eek4:

18. wicked max

wicked max New Member

The thing is that I don't really feel that right now....I will take the opportunity to get back in shape.:wiggle:

19. wicked max

wicked max New Member

I guess I was just caught in a moment of despair....I thought everything had collapse and had nothing to live for....I was wrong...Again I KNOW i am destined for greatness.....I'll give everything to my friend now for helping me and keeping me from falling over..

20. Broken5hift

Broken5hift New Member

good to hear :wavey:

21. accelerator

accelerator New Member

:)

22. onslaught61

onslaught61 OT Supporter

I'm still surprised as she left you so suddenly, but since we're on a happier note, glad to hear youre taking things positively. Many times the only way to see the light is to see the darkness first. Let's hope these turn of events will only be for the better.

23. Jay Pheezy

Jay Pheezy New Member

It's good that you've climbed out of the sadness quickly but falling for your friend could land you in some more despair. I just want to warn you because it happened to me once. There was a girl I talked with about everything and vice versa. You might be in a rare case, but most of the time those types of close friend relationships stay that way. Just a warning, be careful.

24. wicked max

wicked max New Member

yeah I know...It's happened before to me too....I'm never going to tell her how I feel though.:hs:

25. Pr0phecy

Pr0phecy Guest

What I did after I broke up with 2 year gf :rofl: