SRS i feel like destroying something beautiful

Discussion in 'On Topic' started by eWRXshun, Apr 5, 2008.

1. eWRXshun

eWRXshun hai

2. Jay487

Jay487 What's Life If You Ain't Enjoyin' It?

have sex with a nice looking vagina :dunno:

3. eWRXshun

eWRXshun hai

yes but troof.

sometimes i just feel like breaking something.

unfortunately, i don't have any worthless shit to smash right now.

gym will be fun tonight.

bout to bike in a little..

4. deusexaethera

deusexaethera OT Supporter

Can you describe why you feel this way? If not, you need to figure it out, even if it's just "I have too many hormones and I need to exercise more". You can't solve the problem without knowing what it is.

5. eWRXshun

eWRXshun hai

i don't know, i've always thought i was a little moody.

sometimes i just feel like screaming or fighting, sometimes i just feel like loving.

i don't like going to doctors because i don't like taking pills. i'd rather realize my own problems and deal with them than be medicated.

6. Coottie

Coottie BOOMER......SOONER OT Supporter

Why do people want to do this? It's retarded.

Do you honestly think it will make you feel better because it won't?

Do you honestly think that you want others to suffer so you'll remove their beautiful things? Because they won't...they'll find beauty elsewhere.

Do you honestly think it is normal to feel this way? Because it isn't.

You should seek professional help before you wind up in jail.

7. eWRXshun

eWRXshun hai

because i've gone off and randomly beaten on someone and broken all their shit.

or

its a quote from a movie that just expresses how i felt this morning.

i biked 8 miles and now i feel better.

sometimes professional help is what fucks people up more. i'm yet to meet someone that is a psychiatry or psychology major that hasn't had some serious problem of their own.

8. deusexaethera

deusexaethera OT Supporter

I never said you needed to take pills. I said you needed to define the problem. Obviously you don't like it, or you wouldn't be complaining, so you should figure out what the pattern is and deal with it.

9. eWRXshun

eWRXshun hai

sorry i jumped to that conclusion.

my parents had me at a shrink when i was earlier. that was his solution. neither me nor my parents agreed with it (thank god.)

the pattern is i quit smoking cold turkey in feb, in the process of quitting pot (used to be wake and bake, now i really just smoke to get an appetite. going to blow it out on the 20th and go cold turkey with that). haven't had an alcoholic drink in a couple weeks, maybe a total of 15 beers and 10 glasses of wine this entire year thus far.

i self destructed recently and am just a bundle of nerves. i'm getting over it but still have some pent up aggression. i'll be okay.

i just really made this thread to make shit public, sometimes that just makes me feel better in itself. whether or not people reply to it makes no difference, just trying to set it straight.

10. Coottie

So in order to feel ok in this world you have to, from time to time, hurt someone else?

What a chicken shit way to live. Deal with your own shit...don't create more by your actions.

right but it applies to your feelings for a reason? no?
    Great...a much better outlet for that energy.
    No question about it....I agree. However, this should never be used as a reason for avoiding professional help. It's only a valid reason from seeking pro help from those that are should not be in the helping professions.

There are a great number of very helpful therapists out there but it can be a challenge to find one that is a good fit for you.
    Same here. Many psy/soc majors get into those professions to help themselves.

But again, that's a pretty crappy reason for not seeking professional help.

You have anger issues....ignoring them won't make them go away, neither will hurting others.

11. eWRXshun

eWRXshun hai

it was sarcasm.

yes, it applies to me. it overly applies to me. if i were intent on pummeling someone's face in, i would have done it already. i haven't today, or in the past, done so without a fight actually being provoked. i'm passive aggressive to a certain extent, unless you really push my buttons.

i am dealing with my shit, did you read the post above?

12. Coottie

No wonder...I rarely pick up on sarcasm when it's typed. However, I'm left wondering, why use sarcasm in The Asylum where it's for serious discussions only? Wait...don't answer that...I don't care.
    Well then, if someone's picking a fight, that's different.....that's not the theme of this thread tho.
    Yep just did but I didn't before my long post.

13. eWRXshun

eWRXshun hai

the thread wasn't sarcasm, the pummeling someone's face in (as the context of the quote) was.

sometimes it just feels good to let out.

i used to go to the shooting range a lot, sending lead downrange felt good. it was a nice release of whatever issues, school, girls, work, that were weighing on my mind.

some people like to golf.

i like to shoot, work out and sometimes smash things that people leave for garbage.

14. Coottie

I can relate...I love to shoot.

15. Xin

Xin OT Supporter

Psychiatrists and Psychologists usually have problems and that's what led them to the profession. Being able to help others makes you feel good. Also, it's a GOOD thing when your therapists have gone through similar issues that you're experiencing so you can relate. Trusting and having someone to relate to is a big key in therapy, without it, it's just another guy that truly has no idea what you're dealing with except through what he's learned in textbooks.