SRS I feel completely worthless right now...

Discussion in 'On Topic' started by Audtastic, Dec 22, 2007.

1. Audtastic

Audtastic New Member

The past few months have by far been the most depressed I've felt in a long time. For starters my best friend stopped talking to me for no reason even after I told her that I was really depressed and I felt like we never talked anymore. Then through her I guess in a way I lost another person who I thought I was becoming really good friends with just randomly stopped talking to me too. This other person is best friends with my friend who stopped talking to me in the first place. I honestly do not know what I did to either of them other than the fact that they were sick of being my friend.

Also some great news came today I recieved my grades from this semester and the way the program is set up is that you need a 3.0 every semester to stay in the program which wasn't a problem at least I thought.. I opened up the letter from school and saw that I had B's in all of my major classes e
    then I look at my grade from a bullshit class that I took just to stay full time for financial aid and I had a C+. I literally have felt like complete shit since.

Now I just don't know what to do because the way it looks I can't go back to school next semester to continue that major its too late to apply to another school for spring. I just don't think I can handle another couple of months feeling this depressed let alone not going to school.

I just don't know what to do anymore the friends that I do have all go away to school so I only see them so often.

I just feel completely worthless I don't even know what to do anymore

2. Darketernal

Darketernal Watch: Aria The Origination =)

There are only three directions in life, down where death lies, stay where you are and go in circles, or up where an improved life lies ahead, the first 2 are worthless and lead to nowhere, this is important because it means you can set the course of your life, to the only direction that is valuable ,namely upwards towards into progress. It doesn't matter from there on wether you win or lose in life, you simply keep on following the positive course, that way you can ALWAYS be confident no matter what happens, because you know that going for gold in your life is the only right way to live.

If change was just a thought, then anyone could do it. But reality is that you can't just sit around feeling miserable for yourself and the situation you are in while being punched in the face by the reality of life. Those thoughts of change, can't become real if you just sit around feeling sorry for yourself, if you want to change then why would you stay in a state of paralyzation? If that happens it means you do not want to change, you are simply waiting for the world and people to change around you as you see fit, therefore

Without walking, there's no way to move forward, you'll just end up waiting.

So keep going for gold and replace your unresponsive 'supposedly best friend' with someone who really cares about you.