i feel bad igorning her

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by moses, May 21, 2007.

1. moses

moses OMGWTFBBQ

Same girl i've been "dealing" with over the past. I'm trying to move on, or let her see what her life is like with out me, and vice versa. Half of my friends are like "be honest with 'er and tell 'er why you don't wanna talk to her anymore" and others are like "who cares, just ignore her and she'll probably come crawling back to you."

i wanna be a man and be honest and confront the situation, but i'm really not sure exactly what the hell to do because neither will be the "right" thing.

2. moses

moses OMGWTFBBQ

its not a relationship, at least labeled as one. cliffs on backstory, girl i've been seeing since oct is recently divorced, kinda young also at 23 (i'm 29). goes hot/cold on me all the time. Recently went on ot say "oh we're only friends, why are you getting jealous, etc..." Lately is being a bitch back and forth to me, so as much as i like her i decide i can't deal with it anymore and wanna tell her that I care about her too much to just be her friend.

3. julia!

julia! New Member

Just tell her you need space. She'll get the int. it's obvious and pretty much true. You have to tell peopkle sometimes evn though it hurts to make them upset. In the end it will make them hate you less than it will when they find out youre lying. I learned that the hard way.

4. moses

moses OMGWTFBBQ

well, as i'm sure you know i really like the girl, enough to post about it to a bunch of strangers. Just seems lately no matter what i say or do, she ends up upset with me or some shit. Its like i can't do a damn thing right in her eyes and I just can't deal with it anymore.

5. iwishyouwerebeer

iwishyouwerebeer you shut your cunt Moderator

What a shock. Your immature guy friends are telling you to ignore her, typical.

And stop using 'er, you're not shortening the word her, so you might as well just spell it out correctly.

She's probably upset with you lately because you aren't worshipping the ground she walks on like you used to and are becoming distant. My opinion (if you chose to listen to it) as before is you need to lose this girl. You guys had 8 whole months of time together where you couldn't even man up enough figure out what you guys were and make her exclusive to you. She's not ready for anything serious and it's honestly just making you look silly, like a little puppy waiting for her.

What you need to do is tell you you are over her shit and move on.

6. moses

moses OMGWTFBBQ

sorry, was quoting with 'er.

Also, i did man up during those 8 months and tell her what i wanted from her and were i stood, but she kept playing games and going back and forth and yeah, i admit i look silly. Everytime we'd get close she'd flip out and back off.

I should have just left it alone after the first time, but I guess i'm a masochist and just kept going back for more.

7. iwishyouwerebeer

Yeah, all those times she went cold should have made you disgusted and tired of her, but you're human. I'd hope though at this point you realize it's going nowhere, so you should try and move past her to someone more emotionally available.

8. moses

moses OMGWTFBBQ

yeah, and everytime i get distant she pops back up to see if the puppy wants to play. I've got other women interested in me that are attractive, but I don't know why i can't get this one out of my head.

9. iwishyouwerebeer

Because you can't really have her. Still, she's really not worth all that effort, it's been 8-9 months already man.

10. moses

moses OMGWTFBBQ

so yeah, just tell her "hey i feel this way about you, so i think its best we take some space?"

edit: i still wanna have sex with this girl, is this possible at all also?

Last edited: May 21, 2007
  11. iwishyouwerebeer

Yep. At this point you might as well be straight forward and tell her exactly what aquakittie said.

12. moses

moses OMGWTFBBQ

i got nothing but female advice here, where is yail and jkidd at to agree or disagree

13. Toda Party

Toda Party .....

What is it that you really want to hear? Have a little self respect, stop talking to her, and move on. Stop "trying" to move on and just do it. You don't need her or her BS in your life.

14. I haven't kept up with your life and dealings with this girl. If you want to move on do it, but by the sounds of your post you care too much what she thinks.

If you really want to repel her, tell her you love her and want to see her again, be her boyfriend and have kids with her, people want what they can't have and if you want her too much she'll run away.

Telling her you don't want her, will get her to want you more. That won't work.

15. Gregsaidthat

Gregsaidthat "Individuality is the new conformity"

She is really not worth your time! I would go on but you wouldn't listen because your set in your fucking ways and don't want to take the advice that has been giving so I'm not going to waste my time with some immature dude who can't think with is head because he is thinking with his fucking penis all the damn time!

16. moses

moses OMGWTFBBQ

This is a problem and I really can't get it past my fuckig thick skull that this is a problem and needs to be addressed.

huh? I dunno if that was sarcasm or what?

17. moses

moses OMGWTFBBQ

I understand what you and everyone else are saying, its just difficult when you're in the drivers seat and need to do it.

18. Gregsaidthat

Gregsaidthat "Individuality is the new conformity"

Not really you just have to do it. You want to "do it" and then again you "don't want to do it". You have to get the ball rolling otherwise you will spend some much time wasting it away on her!

19. Yail Bloor

Yail Bloor OT Supporter

she doesn't deserve your time and attention

she doesn't deserve an explanation

20. Toda Party

Toda Party .....

STOP talking to her.

21. BeHeadR

BeHeadR Only Slightly Insane

Dude you are 29 and still don't know what is going on here?

She just wants your attention man, she is doing the hot/cold thing because she wants to know that she can always have you, and that you still like her. She is simply using you for attention and her own self-esteem - you are being used pal. She is playing with you like a Killer Whale plays with a baby seal when its not hungry...tossing you around like a lil bitch :mamoru:

You'd think a 29 y/o would understand how this works by now....

Not to mention that she is fucking divorced at 23....:ugh: :ugh: :ugh:

RED FLAG
    RED FLAG
    RED FLAG
    RED FLAG
    RED FLAG

lc

22. moses

moses OMGWTFBBQ

you'd think so, some of us just don't pick it up man. I haven't been in anything serious since i was 21 :dunno:

23. iwishyouwerebeer

:rofl: @ the guys all giving you the same advice

24. moses

moses OMGWTFBBQ

UPDATE: Its done, she's mad at me, called me all sorts of names including immature and selfish. Said that we're only friends and i should be able to get over my feelings for her and continue having a good friendship.

if i did the right thing, why do i feel like complete shit?

25. MattThom01

MattThom01 New Member

because you let her get to you in the first place.

She's trying to control you, btw. She's mad because she can't get the kind of attention from you that she wants....she wants you to want her, but she doesn't want to have to do anything....you still wanting her romantically ruins that.

She wants you to chase her when she needs a self-esteem boost, but not anytime else.

She called you "selfish" because you're not being a good little boy toy to her.

You'll get over the bad feelings once you start doing stuff you enjoy and dating better women.