I feel a bit like a piece of shit v.seeing this girl..

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by knucks, Oct 1, 2008.

1. knucks

knucks Active Member

A little background information:
    I live in a co-op. We have 2 houses, there's a total of 50 residents. The houses are divided by a driveway, but besides that, anything in that house is as much my property as the stuff in my house is to the others. Communal living, etc etc.

She lives in one house, I in the other.

About 3 weeks ago we started flirting online, she would message me via Facebook chat from time to time. I figured she was into me, so I wanted to see how far it'd go.

Well about 1.5weeks ago we had late dinner together (missed the dinner at the house, ate the save-plates). I went off to smoke, couple hours later stopped by her room to chat. I figured I need to know whether she's into me or not, so I went for it and we made out, so my guess was correct.

We've hung out every night since then. I spent the night in her room Friday, she spent the night in mine on Saturday. We've done some things now. We've seen each other naked in each others bed, but no sex of any kind.
    Saturday she told me she can't give me head yet. "Not because I don't want to, but I just can't yet." (wtf does this mean? Is she into me and doesn't want to come off as a slut, doesn't want things going too fast?)

And a part of me feels like a piece of shit regarding this. She's a good girl, is pretty cool, and hey, this is definitely convenient. Thing is, I can't help but think that all I want is sex from this, and when that occurs, things will just end in a sense. As if, I would have conquered the challenge, and get bored. Not that we'd have sex once, and that's it, but rather any progress on a different level besides sex will end. Maybe this is why she's not putting out?

2. CHOWBOX

CHOWBOX OT Supporter

virgin?

3. MattThom01

MattThom01 New Member

Take a night or two off from seeing each other. I know you live next to each other, so it's convenient, but hell, that should be even more of a reason to take some time off.

4. CHOWBOX

CHOWBOX OT Supporter

how is living in a co-op? I'm not sure i could do it :dunno: privacy?

5. bjonesy77

bjonesy77 New Member

Are you in college? How old are you? Like Chow, are you a virgin? Do you have a history of getting bored after you've "accomplished" what you set out to do?

6. CHOWBOX

CHOWBOX OT Supporter

i was thinking more of her

7. knucks

knucks Active Member

I doubt it.
    One of our first intimate/personal conversations happened when she was a little tipsy at our first "ice breaker" wine & cheese party.
    I was saying something about sex and how we were out of condoms at the house (we have a bowl of them near the kitchen) and she told me "You can have some of mine, I haven't had the need for them for a while...)

Living in a co-op is fine. If you can put up with it being messy at times, it's fine. The biggest issue is keeping the kitchen clean and getting people to wash their damn dishes. Privacy is fine, if you don't want to see people and want to avoid them, just stay in your room. No big deal. :dunno:

8. knucks

knucks Active Member

20. I'm a Junior in college.

Sometimes, yes :dunno:

9. GTLifter

GTLifter Banned

sounds like living in a frat house :dunno:

10. iwishyouwerebeer

iwishyouwerebeer you shut your cunt Moderator

If deep down all you want is sex you need to say this to her. Hey, maybe you'll get lucky and she'll admit she's not looking for anything other than hooking up too, but she more than likely wants this to go somewhere which is why she's even holding off head because she most likely doesn't want to be seen as a slut or move "too fast" :hsugh:

Honesty is the best policy. You've never had trouble getting girls so getting laid easily shouldn't really be your thought process during this. You need to just throw it in there what you are really looking for so she can decide before this gets really messy what she wants.

11. CHOWBOX

CHOWBOX OT Supporter

ya i was just thinking while in college or for a short period of time cool but after :down:

I hated having a roommate.

but to each their own :h5:

12. bjonesy77

bjonesy77 New Member

Ha. I'm a dumbass.

Well, do you actually like the girl? More so than just in a sexual stance? Do you want to pursue anything other than sex with her? Is there an emotional connection or just sexual chemistry? For me, I've had experiences where I "logically" liked a girl (she was cute, smart, fun to be around) but there was absolutely no connection between us. At that point is where it turns into a sexual relationship for me.

13. bjonesy77

bjonesy77 New Member

I'd imagine its similar, except they arent all douche bags :bigthumb:

14. GTLifter

GTLifter Banned

:squint:

15. CHOWBOX

CHOWBOX OT Supporter

I understand living this way while in college

:rofl:

Ok, back to your regular scheduled thread :wavey:

16. bs2100

bs2100 New Member

Maybe she's having an outbreak or she just had a tooth removed and can't suck anything (even a drink through a straw) since she'll get dry socket or whatever it's called.

17. knucks

knucks Active Member

Well she definitely didn't have any teeth removed, you kind of know that after playing tongue hockey.

And if it's an outbreak, well, I have bigger issues than not getting head :rofl:

18. knucks

knucks Active Member

I'm kind of passing up sex with another girl because of this one :hs:

19. iwishyouwerebeer

Is that your way of saying you kind of like her?

My point was if you are not sure it's still not really fair to try and "figure it out" by sleeping with her because I think we both know once you get sex from her you'll probably lose more interest. The chase and buildup is what is exciting to you at the moment. It's just not right to keep it going without at least mentioning it to her. Like I said before, for all you know she'll be all about just hooking up :dunno: But if you don't say anything, fuck her and then lose interest your living situation (even if she does live across the driveway) will still be awkward.

20. Yail Bloor

Yail Bloor OT Supporter

she says "no head yet"

you know why? because you are scared to go straight for that and/or the sex

why did the making out happen right away without her saying "no making out yet?"

because you were aggressive and you made it happen

i can tell you from personal experience that if I was in your situation and got naked with this chick in my bed we would have sex

why? is it because i'm special? no, its because i'm not scared to be the man that I am and fulfill my natural role of inserting my penis into her vagina

think about it

making out happens easily because you don't consider it to be a big deal

other sexual activities are not happening because they are a big deal to you and you are hesitant

go for what you want and if it doesn't work out, whats the big deal?

sexual aggression is not a bad thing provided you remain within the law ;)

back in the my younger days, I rarely got head. You know why? Because I never insisted on it. In the last several years I've always gotten head. Whats the difference? Now I INSIST on it. It is a requirement.

stop laying back and playing the passive role. The sexual escalation is YOUR JOB. Look what happened when you went for the makeout. No resistance.

21. knucks

knucks Active Member

And you're wrong. Me trying to push her head down while she was giving me a hand job resulted in the 'no head yet'

22. Yail Bloor

Yail Bloor OT Supporter

where is it written that you can only sleep with one chick in one time period?

good lord man you are only young once

as long as you are wrapping it up its no one's business but your own

you have no idea what these chicks are doing when you aren't around

23. Yail Bloor

Yail Bloor OT Supporter

good lord

pushing her head down ftl

so explain to me why you haven't fucked her yet then?

24. iwishyouwerebeer

:bowrofl: You pushed her head down?

25. Yail Bloor

Yail Bloor OT Supporter

look at the message you are sending her:

you are telling her that you are willing to give her large chunks of your free time despite her not giving you what you want sexually

and when she said "no head yet" why didn't you laugh it off as a joke and continue to be sexually aggressive?

honestly if she said that to me, I would reply "Cute. Now suck my dick."

its normal for women to put up resistance sexually

don't accept her frame when she shuts you down verbally

if she doesn't want sex why is she getting naked in bed with you? (if you go to the barber enough times eventually you will get a hair cut)

this all comes back to my past threads and posts about how courtship-type behaviors results in women attempting to withhold sex

you are rewarding her bad behavior with your valuable time. what message does that send to her? she thinks you need her more than she needs you

you've got to place a higher value on yourself and quit putting up with this - she isn't special to you (yet) and there are obviously other chicks wanting to get on your jock