I fear the worst...

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by Sybian, Jul 27, 2009.

1. Sybian

Sybian She's with me...

Its been quite a while since I posted something in the Vag, but this, I don't know, this I feel has huge relevance to my dating life in the near future.

For those who don't know, I'm 31 years old. I'm black, and I feel that has a huge impact on who and how I date in what (despite being 31) I feel is my twilight.

31 is the new 50. And none of us are getting any younger, but I digress.

I love white women. I feel like black people have become a joke (if they weren't already) and that the only women that fit my criteria wouldn't really have anything to do with me.

In short, I think that I will be alone forever. Barring meaningless sexual relationships with women I really wouldn't care to date or see on an ongoing basis...

Not really looking for answers here (however if you can come up with one, I'd surely listen), just venting...

2. ChipOnShoulder

ChipOnShoulder New Member

30 is a man's prime man.

I, for one, hope i remain single in my early to late 30s.

3. Vysion

Vysion New Member

Well what is your criteria, besides being a white woman? And how do you know they wouldn't have anything to do with you?

4. Sybian

Sybian She's with me...

Its something I gather as the years progress... I'm an exception, but a lot of my people would never be happier than making a mockery of who they are.

I fight uphill all day trying to disprove the horrible stereotypes associated with my kind.

Its hard to not feel less than, and it translates directly to being able to talk with the women I'm attracted to.

Do you see what I'm trying to say?

5. antihero

antihero OT Supporter

Dunno about you but I'm 29 puerto rican/black and my dating life is awesome. Best its ever been. The problem isnt your age or your race. I also date mostly white women... which is kinda lame. I need to branch out.

2nded on feeling like Im 100% just hitting my prime. Im wiser, more confident, have my life together, good job.. These things are way more attractive to women then youth.

6. Sybian

Sybian She's with me...

Well good for you. I'm the exact opposite. And Half black ain't 100% black.

You can pretend.

7. HuskiRuski

HuskiRuski Cardinal Fan

you sound like kind of a shitty person. good luck.

8. Cobra Commander

Cobra Commander OT Supporter

So basically your saying that your less confident, less attractive, less financially stable, and less in your prime than you were in, say, your 20's?

I almost find this hard to believe.

Unless you work at wendy's or are a janitor at a high school..you should be pretty successful, as long as you have a degree and are working in your correct field.

As far as this statement goes.. When you see a light skinned black man..that makes him less "black" than you? If so then good luck on your adventure for fail. Especially since you said

Telling someone that they can "pretend" to be black is about as ignorant as it gets. If you want to stand out..don't be such a hater and get off your couch and do something about your love life.

Especially if they are trying to help you out.

9. iwishyouwerebeer

iwishyouwerebeer you shut your cunt Moderator

Nothing hotter than a guy who doesn't believe in himself and is racist.

If you don't love yourself you more than likely unconsciously project that feeling and women get turned off by it. The problem lies in your head.

10. just_another_on

just_another_on New Member

Honestly dude, you're just making up problems and holding yourself to stereotypes which have been created and forgotten about.

Im going to stop here before I some how pull an Obama and side track myself and start talking about Mr. Gates from Harvard.

11. ForgottenSpiral

ForgottenSpiral Hope and Irony OT Supporter

30 is the new 20, bro. Being 30 is a plus, not a minus.

12. saosko

saosko OT Supporter

wowww ignorance is bliss, right?

13. Viper

Viper OT Supporter

I'm 27 and I feel like I am 18.

Age is just a mindset. You ever wonder why that 80 year old man can make 40 year old men look like shriveled grandpas? Because he doesn't focus on old age and doesn't convince himself that getting old means he has to do old things.

I used to work with my dad on the weekends surveying. One weekend we were out and we were working on the side of a damn mountain. And I gotta admit, it was rough. We were up where only billy goats should go, and trying to go higher. :rofl:

We were all huffing and puffing and complaining. But the guy that owned the land was with us and he climbed the same mountain and didn't seem the least bit affected by it. He put people over a quarter of his age to shame. We asked him how he did it, and he told me what I said above.

If you take care of your body and stay active, keep an open mind, and stop telling yourself you're too old to do something, then it won't matter what your age is.

14. Viper

Viper OT Supporter

The cousin that I talked about in my previous thread is 48 years old. And he's pulling 21 year old hotties.

Age doesn't matter.

15. saosko

saosko OT Supporter

I think TS is just bitter he's black. :dunno:

16. just_another_on

just_another_on New Member

17. antihero

antihero OT Supporter

:rofl: Why would I pretend anything.

Notice that you have an entire thread full of people who already don't like you. Its not because you are black or 31.

Self pity and self loathing are not attractive and you have a pretty lousy attitude to go with them.