i dunno if this is the right forum...

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by RockChick, Jun 11, 2005.

1. RockChick

RockChick New Member

but it seems like i have a bladder infection (blood in urine, pain when urinating, always feeling like i have to go pee)....

so, first im wondering if somehow you can get something like that when you have sex?! just out of curiousity... tho i dont think so.

then... maybe some of you guys know how to cure this without using anibiotics??? people already told me that i should drink alot of water and cranberry juice (thats what im doing)... some more tips?

i dont really wanna go to the doctor, especially cos im in canada atm (im from germany)... but i will if its not getting better.

oh and we called the hospital and i described my symptoms and they also said it sounds like bladder/ urinary infection.

thanks!

2. Solus Emsu

Solus Emsu ****** U N R A T E D ! ****** -----THAT'S HOW I RO

Dunno what to tell you.

I understand you don't want to see a doctor, but at the same time, it would be better than being seriously ill or worse.

Good luck. :hs:

3. mrs0323

mrs0323 New Member

Yes, you CAN get a bladder infection from sex. And yes, you NEED to see a doctor. Bladder infections, left untreated can progress to kidney infections and if you think you feel like crap now, wait until that hits. ALWAYS remember to pee immediately after sex and before if possible. All kinds of bacteria running rampant. Also, if you're in Canada, can you pop in one of their pharmacies and get something? I'm under the impression their drugs laws are a little less restrictive than in the U.S.

4. RockChick

RockChick New Member

well ,you cant get antibiotics without seeing a doc before.
    actually its getting better... the more i drink... like the more i flush my system (sortof) the better it gets. no more blood and barely any pain...
    and actually im doing fine... its just a shock to see blood in ur urine (even if its just a lil).

5. cfordhere

cfordhere Guest

heh any STD do this same stuff? me i dont mess around with that sort of stuff i like sex to damn much to even think about gee should i wait and try and see if it clears up fuck that goto a damn doctor there is a chnace you could lose that shit forever better safe than sorry jesus

6. devilishparty

devilishparty Don't sleep walk, it's bad for you.

If it doesnt go away soon from drinking lots of water andc ranberry juice you need to see a dr. Dont put it off, It can be dangerous to your health.

7. ej25power

ej25power OT Supporter

This happened to me back in Jan. The antibiotics fucked me up more than the infection. But you should still go to the Dr. if you can.

8. lauren

lauren Active Member

it could also be a gal stone...blah. yeah, you can get a ui from sex, and the pill increases your chance of those kinds of infections if you happen to be on it. its not like an infection you get from your partner, it just from skin and sweat and stuff getting all mushes around, and something gettingn where it shouldnt be (ie, masturbating can cause one too). you can help prevent ui from sex by peeing within 15 min after sex, showering or at least cleaning up your area pretty well. also, lots of water and some cranberry juice.

either way, man up and see the doc. remember that many antibiotics decrease the effectiviness of the pill....good luck, hope you feel better.

9. MrMan

MrMan New Member

They have a medicine that cures that in 2-3 days. Of course a doctor must prescribe it to you first.

10. RockChick

RockChick New Member

ok, thanks alot for your advices.

glad to say that it disappeared... no more pain, no more blood or anything like that. actually everything got better as soon as i started drinking alot... :big grin:

but ill keep an eye on it and ill definitely go to a doc if it comes back!

thanks again.

11. AstroGirl

AstroGirl If I don't respond it's because I have severe ADD

Glad to hear it is gone, but if it does come back just go to the pharmacy at the super market. They have plenty of over the counter things you can use. They turn your pee neon colors, but also ensure the infection goes away :) I forgot what the one I have used id called but it is three initials, and tiny red pills :) Like, ACT or something like that.