SRS I dont want to do this again.

Discussion in 'On Topic' started by AKing, Apr 15, 2005.

1. AKing

AKing It's like we've got each others backs

I've only been in one relationship and it didn't end i guess in closure or in positivity. Thus my relationship ending this way i blame everyone around me for it to end but i also know its my doing aswell. I guess i miss ex but i know i cant or won't have her back playing games with me. But because of this i dont want to date any girls and i've lost so many emotions for people i thought were koo. I feel im alone and i have no problem in it. I really just want to be alone but my emotions make me sad to be. I guess what im saying is i feel hopless mentally of how to control my own life. Its like i've analyzed society so much that i dont want to deal with people that are greedy, assholes, minipulative. I wish i knew more people like me but i hate me as well. I dunno what to express in this topic but i cant explain my emotions as well. I just feel sad.

2. Darketernal

Darketernal Watch: Aria The Origination =)

What you are looking for is Love. And by giving love ,and putting light into the lives of other people you can gain such happynes. You can't expect people to give you anything just outta the blue. Its an investment you have to make. People usually put darkness and misery into eachothers life, which you feel as pain and therefore detachment towards those kind of people. But its all a matter of approuch, and being able to cope and incassate some blows that people deal out to eachother. If you goto people knowing that they aren't perfect but that you can guide a conversation and relationship into a positive direction despite of that, you might have more succes and trying to make conversations more humorous and loving you can experience thru joy thru you relationships and friends, this requires an investment from your side tho.