SRS i don't want a gf.. but they don't take no for an answer v_v

Discussion in 'On Topic' started by A Cow, Sep 26, 2007.

1. A Cow

A Cow OT Supporter

ok heres the story..

as some of you might know.. i blew up a while ago.. ( hardcore blew up.. but thats done now )

anyways.. heres my problem

While ago ( like 6-8months ago.. i don't rember anymore nor do i really want to ) my GF of 6months broke up with me.. and absoutly HATES my guts.. like.. wants me to burn in hell with her sitting there drinking a soda watching it for all enterity

i was single until last month.. then i hooked up with somoene ( at that point we where fuck buddies cause we both just needed.. sex )
    about 2.. 2.5weeks ago.. she decares that we are now going out and i don't disagree but don't agree.. literly the same day i meet a nother girl ( friend's friend ) and she also declares we are going out..

so now if your trying to follow along I have 2 people who have declared that we are going out ( to both of them i have said "let us wait and see im not sure i wan't to go out.." other mushy junk and i also tell them strait up "im an asshole and if you date me your going to get hurt" )

now 2 days ago.. my EX messsages me.. she wants coffie
    ps.. she got engaged like.. 2 weeks after we broke up.. she "claims" that she didn't meet the guy for a long time after we broke up.. i don't belive her.. and she is also saying that she doesn't hold grudges everyone who knows her says diffrently, she doesn't "hate" me and never has.. cept.. ignoring emails telling me to go die.. telling me she hates etc.. doesn't mean anything.. o and that her mom wants to get a restraing order against me.. but she wants coffie

now once again.. im really upset ( because she just had to go and rekindle the fire for her.. v_v ) and make me jelous again ( o yea.. she also told me shes not engaged.. but the ring she has isn't exacly an engagement ring but it is a 17k gold ring.. so.. wtf? shes 18.. :p )

also in the past 2 days ive told the two chicks that i don't really think i should be dating.. but there like "don't worry if i get hurt its alright.. but im sure it will work"

ive also tried the "BTW im fucking someone else" to one of them ( cause she a virgin but im fucking the other ) shes like "thats alright.. i don't give it to you so you can get it from somewhere else.."

so yea.. I don't really think im ready to date again but they keep falling for me..

O and to add onto that..

Nother chick i met ( friend's friend again :p ) isn't as vocal.. but ive seen her once.. ever.. and now she wants me to come to her bday party.. like.. don't most people get to know the people that are comming to her bday party?

uh.. other things about me..
    6'3" 128lbs ( as of today )
    was 170lbs ( muscle.. skiny as a toothpick ) dating my ex
    was in a carcash 2weeks after my ex broke up ( kinda.. it was a break.. nothing other than that was said no comment on this please ive heard it all before ) and required surgery on my arm ( and im going to have to have it again in October i think )
    im the guy in the black hoodie at the back of the bus that your scared of ( literly.. least on days im tried )
    im the white guy at the bar that says strait up "i can't dance"
    im too easy going.. ( dating advice from my mom states that that is the reason girls like me.. )
    Im metrosexual ( i think? well.. minus the appearance.. i look good but if i take 20min from getting up to going out its too long.. )
    Chicks still talk to me if im wearing clothing that should only be worn on a hobo
    Im a bartender :shrug: don't know if that has to do with anything
    Im a geek ( dream job = computer game programmer.. but i suck at math so just programmer )
    I'm the guy that is walking around with a tshirt or undershirt on in the middle of winter with a girl that is wearing my shirt and jacket
    When i really think im ready to start a serious relationship.. there is no one to start it with
    When i don't want to date.. this happens
    I never did the :highschooldrama: thing.. infact i didn't even date in highschool
    my first kiss was at age 18 ( aka.. no highschool drama bs )
    my first date was at age 19 ( no lies.. no highschool )
    I havn't talked to a male friend for 3 days but ive talked to well over 20 female friends
    Girls come to me for advice
    i did not raise a fingure until 2nd semester grade 12 then it took 6people to pull me off a kid who push me over the egde ( i was picked on hard because i didn't fight back.. until that day )
    I still defend my ex's no mater what they do and have been in 4 fights ( one i spent the night in jail because i beat the living crap out of a guy for calling one of them "a lying cheating whore who was more intresting in my friend that me" (that was a lie.. he knew it.. and he learned the lesson that hes not the center of the universe )
    All my gf's have said the same thing.. theres only 1 person in my group that tehy like.. only prob is.. he now smokes and drinks by himself at his local pub ( a regular forsay )
    I have a stress level that is so high.. when something bad happens i puke
    I finaly moved my grandma into a nursing home for 3hours today ( she demanded out.. ) so that was 3hours of her not calling saying "i fell down again" for attention
    AND i have no idea why im posting here.. because the general concensist is probably going to be "let it blow over" "BS" "FAG" and or anything else that i was called told etc in highschool

ALL IN ALL
    i feel beter from just getting this off my chest..
    i guess this it worked better.. tho if you do have comments please leave them

O and one other thing.. ive had a nasty acne all thro highschool and like.. day after grad 100% clear.. and then a few days ago.. nasty outbreak.. anyone got any magical formuals ( other than crushed advil + few drops of water ) that might help clear it up ( going away.. just slowly )

if you read it all.. thanks..

CLIFFS: don't bother reading.. i just needed to get it off my chest

2. Animall0versist

Animall0versist New Member

I read it all.

Man that must suck, those girls sounds pushy

3. A Cow

A Cow OT Supporter

they are..

i dono.. then again i am laid back so much that.. i don't care what we do. how we do it.. just as long as.. i dono.. i really don't care

4. GregFarz78

GregFarz78 New Member

Jesus man put on some weight you are at an unhealthy level, other than that I'd have fun with it and play the field everyone should try dating multiple girls at least once

5. JustJeff

JustJeff www.youtube.com/thisisjustjeff

You need to fix your lifestyle. It's too much stress on your body day in and day out that it is slowly taking its toll on you.

You need to step back and say to yourself, "Do I like where I am?", "Do I like me?"

And dude, stand up for yourself. There's no maybe in life. It's yes or no. Straight up tell everyone what you're feeling and don't hold anything back.

6. XxvODvxX

XxvODvxX New Member

I've partially been in your position. But Letting stuff eat at you will do exactly what it did to you and push you over the edge where coming back is much harder from a blow-up....Just let it out, relaxed is good but sometimes a sense of urgency should be had.

As for your ex....yah mine of 6 years after breaking up with me moved 4 hours away and is living with someone else. But still calls on me to help her out with her life, as well as hock up with me when i am close by her. F it too much drama in that direction. Time to sever loose ends and start from the begining somwhere else....

7. bimmer318

bimmer318 I'm out of applesauce

yea I'm 22 and laid back like you, don't really give a shit.. Problem is girls don't see that. dunno what they see in you then. Maybe they're the controlling girls? In either case I would not want to hang around with them either

8. PunkInDrublic

PunkInDrublic Active Member

i didnt really read all of that, but i think i got the gist and all i have to say is the grass is always greener.

id rather get too much attention than none at all.

9. A Cow

A Cow OT Supporter

bit of a update..

you can add a nother EX to the list of people that want me.. this one and i quote

"you couldn't pay me to send time with you"

all i know is i think ive got things sorted out

the one ex that wants to coffie.. im going to do some things i shouldn't ( smack a kiss right on her ) she bitches.. il be like "k.. i thought htis was a bad idea im outa here" and just leave.. any money says she will chance after me

one of the chicks that has decided we are going out.. im just going to lay down teh law ( tonight.. tell her.. she wants to date me we are moving in togther.. downtown vancouver and im only paying 200$ for rent )

other than that.. i got to yell at some asshole on the street and made me feel GRRRATE!

*story*
    sitting waiting for the buss.. ( first bus came 5min early.. then mine came 7mins late with a 15min time frame inbetween.. so it was actuly about a half hour wait )

i got McDonnalds for lunch and.. i don't know about you but i can finish a double cheese burger meal in 15min :p so it was gone and i don't use a top / straw for my drink so i had this empty cup

some bussness man walks up to me and starts yelling at me that i should go get a job because everyone else works for there money and there is a construction site across the street that would hire me right like *BAM!*

i tell him "in 2hours i make 4times the ammount of money them guys make in a day" he says "its not legitment money tho"
    i say "do you ever have a beverage with your restraunt bought meal" he answers "yes"
    i say..
    "shit man you aint legit then.. **** off i don't want to deal with you.. infact i probably make more money than you while im going to school that you do.. i work at a upper class restruant im a computer programmer for a respectable company and im a student.. !!!!"

at that point he went on to yell at me that i sell "cocaine" ( used full word ) on hastings.. and i said
    "if i sold SMACK ( sounding like i did ) don't you think id shoot you right here and not care?"

he ran off scared ^_^

and then 2hrs after that ( that was after a 1hr buss ride.. then i had a 1hr buss ride then i was at school for 45mins :p ) my ex.. ( before coffie one ) messages me "hey.. im not doing so good.. can we hang out.. and do something maby just talk"

so.. yea.. :p mm feels good to just spew.. lalal
    Code:
    output += "<?xml version = '1.0'?>\n";

yay

10. Redneck Shinobi

Redneck Shinobi Well Jules, the funny thing about my back is that

Shit bro doesn't sound like you're having a very good week lol. Pretty entertaining though XD. You're not gonna be a game programmer? I don't blame ya either fuck that school :X I am thinking of either IT or Programming now too. Finished day 2 at FedEX and I'm fucking tired lol. I really miss EA T_T but they don't give a shit about their employees.

11. A Cow

A Cow OT Supporter

more of a edit

just found out a chick i asked out ( last year? ) and was denied ( meh, she was in highschool ) had a kid with my manager.. hes like.. 5 years older than me.. and she was 2 years younger than me..

12. Killuminati

Killuminati New Member

Are you on something typing this? Crystal? coke?

13. A Cow

A Cow OT Supporter

havn't touched anything that hard.. worst is THC ( MJ )
    and havn't touched that in 6months

14. Animall0versist

Animall0versist New Member

Glad to hear it dude

15. A Cow

A Cow OT Supporter

so.. talking to a few other people..
    ive come to the concluson that my ex ( her on called "coffiegal" ) is just about to break up with this guy and is looking for a replacement.. or a rebound..

reason..
    she is a good kid but now..
    she doesn't talk to her friends
    she speeds like crazy
    drink on worknights ( she has to get up at like 6 or something.. but shes piss drunk at 1am )
    going to bed WAY lator now
    talking to me
    is CONSTANTLY in WoW

>.> now im just like "bomboozled"

16. Fuck I wish I was in your position, all girls say to me is NOT INTERESTED GTFO

17. A Cow

A Cow OT Supporter

been there done that.. infact.. got over that just a month ago.. waht did i do?

stop looking and don't act intrested in girls.. aka.. be nice.. but don't be like "ZOMG WANT TO GO OUT"
    be like
    "hey hows it going"

and do mutal stuff.. like.. don't go for dinner be like
    "hey im having a few guys over want to come" aka.. where your not singling her out.. but acting as if she is just a friend... want to take her to the movies.. get like 2 or 3 guys to go.. then be like "hey.. the guys are going to the movies and i was wonderin if you might want to come"

but only do that after she has shown intrest in you.. else your back to square one.. rember... girls want what they cannot have.. if your single and your like "yea.. i don't think i want to date right now.. enjoying single life.. bah bha bah ( bs thro your teeth :p or.. actuly be like me.. where i don't want to >.>) " they will flock to you..

infact.. this is so true.. in the past 5 days ive said a total of 37words to guys yet.. ive talked to chicks like im in a amazon's fortress

18. QueenOfHearts

QueenOfHearts New Member

I'd rather hear you complain because you have too many, than not enough. Atleast too many are easier to sort out.

Do tell if she goes for the 200$ rent, I may have to try that on a couple of guys.

19. A Cow

A Cow OT Supporter

( shes.. debating it.. ) literaly she said "oo i really like Vancouver and i know you don't have much money because your working.. and Im working full time so that might be cool.."

and im like "uh.."

anyways.. i did complain when i didn't have enuff.. ( lost one that i loved.. and i thought id never find anyone else again >.> ) but.. ugg.. and no its not easier to sort out.. much harder v_v

20. A Cow

A Cow OT Supporter

*UPDATE*

alright.. i got rid of one of the.. gfs?

that was really bad.. v_v she cried for 3hours and i just comfterd her..
    also now have reason to belive coffiegal might be on GAK ( speed.. if you don't know what that is.. erowin

this ought to be an intresting experince.. and im almost 100% sure she has been lying thro her teeth to me.. she said her mom wants a restraining order against me.. ( few months ago ) but now i asked her about that.. she paused for a good 45sec ( VOIP :p ) then said "Im a big girl.. i can make big girl decisions" ( forgot about that? )

we shal see >.> any advice ( i can tell who uses gak and who doesn't.. i know enuff gakheads.. i kinda live in a HUGE drug down ( too much money.. + stupid kids + want to be hardcore + surrey >.> ) ) i just don't know how to deal with it other than tell her mom ( >.> she is a prosicuter ) because.. anyone else.. ( done it before ) literly.. grab them.. ducttape hands and feet.. and lock them in an appartment for 3 weeks ( give them food and water of corse.. ) but that breaks the addiction.. but its just ugly.. for her tho.. A) id get shot
    B) i don't think i can hold her against her will like that.. i like her too much.. >.> fuck im screwd

21. Darketernal

Darketernal Watch: Aria The Origination =)

Your manouvering yourself into this position. All woman want a future in their relationship, its more then just sex, by not being exclusive to a person you truelly love with your heart, the flings that you have are totally meaningless. A woman is not a sex toy, rather it should be an in depth emotional experience of love, an exclusive bond of love.

Every action you make in life = attached with consequenses.

You cannot have sex with someone without it having consequenses, that person will undoubtfully start to devellop emotional feelings of love for you, and if you dump them like a thing, then they end up crying, making YOU responsible for the emotional hurt that you bring upon them. Im going to give you serious advice , STOP with your Fuck you, i don't give a fuck attitude.

DONT go into a relationship if your not planning to have a long term future with that person. Don't go with someone purely to satisfy your chase for sex.

Put Love first in your life, don't pursuade empty relationships. Why not? I tell you the truth when i say that life is a rigged roulette game, you always lose if you put your selfish desires at the nr.1 position in your life. Give true unconditional love the nr.1 position in your life, for the rest of your life.

Always put yourself into the shoes of another person and ask yourself the question, how would you feel if that would happen to you?

The reason the girls hate you is just that, you don't really care for them. If a girl would rot and die right after you had sex with her, it would mean nothing to you, So listen up a woman isn't a thing that you can toss out of your life like garbage,people can get emotionally damaged.So You really have to seriously reflect the damage you are causing.

So If a girl asks you out, and you don't want a long term relationship with her, say no. Refuse. Don't say yes, just for sex.

22. A Cow

A Cow OT Supporter

ok.. i think you got it a bit wrong but here goes my speile now

other than the "fuck buddie" ( who i really am dating now and exclusively.. and im actually quite happy ) i havn't said yes for sex ( and she was the one who said "i don't want a relationship" not me )

other than that.. yea.. i know exacly what your going at.. why... my last real relationship was exacly that.. cept.. i was the chick... ( coffie >.> )

anways.. bit more info on it..

She is an insurance agent so she is always dressed quite well.. awnays she expects me to show up in a black hoodie and jeans.. im going in a Suit and Tie ( and i can pull it off better than most people that have been wearing them for years :shrug: )

is this a bad idea to try and hurt her ( well.. honestly.. my feelings for her havn't disapeard just.. changed.. a lot.. and its more of a ploy to make her really jelous and to come back to me.. for the reason that the current gf i think is going to disapear soonish >.> we have nothing in common.. kinda like.. the really popular highschool girl with the kid nobody talks to )

23. A Cow

A Cow OT Supporter

o yes never had sex with teh one i got rid of most we did was go to a movie, and sit at her house.. not like me.. but.. its the truth

24. deviant critter

deviant critter New Member

:rofl:
    beautiful.

25. deviant critter

deviant critter New Member

comments / advice....*actually read the whole thing*

All those girls who come after you, and say they don't care that you're fucking someone else, or that they're sure you'll work out, and announce that they're going out with you....and call you because they're not doing so well...
    RUN.
    They're all nuts and you don't want any part of it. Trust me on that one.

And yeah, you need to eat more.

Sounds like people lean on you a lot, but you don't really have anyone to lean on yourself, but maybe that's what you're really looking for, and that's how you wind up acquainted with all these needy females...

:shrug: