LGBT I don't understand guys at ALL

Discussion in 'Lifestyle' started by kidwiththeshirt, Aug 26, 2007.

1. kidwiththeshirt

kidwiththeshirt I'm gay, big deal, wanna fight about it?

Ok, so Friday night I met this guy online. He invited me over to watch a movie, so I said wth and went.

I get there and we talk for a while just sitting on the couch, and then we put in Devil Wears Prada. To start, we both sit on opposite ends of the couch and were just chilling, then he lays down. About 20min later he asks if it was too forward to ask if I wanted to lay down with him. I told him no and I'd like to.

So we finish out the movie cuddling laying down. It gets to be about 1:30 in the morning and he's like, I would let you stay the night but I'd like to get to know you better and not get you in the bed on the first night. So I'm like, ok, that's cool.

Well, yesterday he text me in the morning that he was sorry he made me go home and that he was on the way to the beach. We text for most of the day and he told me to call him when I got off work to see if we could hang out. When it was getting close to my shift ending, I sent him a text asking what he was up to. He told me he was still at the beach and he didn't know when he would be home. So, I told him to just call me when he was back in town.

Well, a couple hours go by and I give him a call...he doesn't answer. I don't sweat it and just go to bed. This morning I woke up and sent him a morning text, to which he didn't respond. I go to the gym, get back, get online. I see him logged on, so I'm like...ok...

Well, on my way into work, I call him and leave a voicemail that's like, I guess you don't want to talk to me anymore, I wish you'd have balls enough to tell me why, but whatever I'm not sweating it cause there's always another one.

I don't understand why he would just stop answering me. :(

2. stolid_agnostic

stolid_agnostic One who is both stolid and agnostic. Get a diction

you didn't play the mystery game

gotta let them come for you, it gives you the power and you can call the shots

with him, you gave him the power by going after him and he was able to call the shots and ignore you

play hard to get, it drives people crazy (like what just happened with you) and makes them go after you because people always want what they can't have

watch two people in the club...one is single, the other in a relationship

the one who is in a relationship, who is not looking for anything, will seem attractive to people because they cant' have him....the guy who is single will be looking for others and so people will not be as into him

trust me, this works everytime :big grin:

3. kidwiththeshirt

yeah but i already have too many boys to deal with, playing that game would just make me get two at a time!

oooh.maybe i should try that :)

4. kidwiththeshirt

god as i sit here at work it pisses me off more and more that he hasn't text or called me.

how could someone be so shady.

5. Diesel Freak

Diesel Freak ♂♂ Closet Crew OT Supporter

Why are you all down about it when you say that you already have too many boys? Was this guy special?

6. kidwiththeshirt

no..it was just he kept talking about hanging out on Monday and how he didn't want to rush into bed the first night...so i thought possibly relationship material.

i can find plenty of boys to fuck for a night, yea, but he was all about the next day and stuff.

7. Diesel Freak

Aaah, gotcha. That's a bummer. :(

8. kidwiththeshirt

yeah. so now i'm thinking about going out tonight and finding a one nighter.

9. kidwiththeshirt

Parliament house is free on Sundays so there really isn't an excuse to NOT go out lol

10. Diesel Freak

11. Diesel Freak

Gotta love free night clubs. :bowdown:

12. kidwiththeshirt

yeah. we have our nights down here. parliament is kinda shady though :(

13. Diesel Freak

See, I don't like the shady places. Got a little creeped out in Phoenix in New York City when I was there a couple years ago. The place was sleazy, dirty, and dark... oh, did I mention disgustingly dirty?

14. Diesel Freak

15. kidwiththeshirt

16. stolid_agnostic

stolid_agnostic One who is both stolid and agnostic. Get a diction

super greddy!

17. Digital_

Digital_ New Member

I don't like boys, they all do that tragic shit. Why can't anyone date anymore?

You meet and fuck the first night, but if i ask you, you tell me that you've only had sex with 4 people ever... I can't stand the utter bullshit that comes out of peoples mouths anymore.

I want to date. I want to date three guys, and not sleep with them till I know more about them. I want to go on multiple dates, not just one, but many many many dates. Eventually I'll pick one that I like and get along with and can see myself spending the rest of my life with.

What do I get stuck with? Tragic retreads that want to fuck then ignore me till they are horny and want the good dick again.

Am I asking for too much? Oh and yeah sure I'm shallow. I want someone that I'm personally attracted to, that has a decent body, and a mind. I don't want someone older than I am, and I don't want someone hairy or obese. I'm ok with being the man in the relationship, I'd like a cute boy to date.

Fuck it all! amirite?

18. Drloveless

Drloveless Mac Crew

aw bro, don t do that, respect yourself. Men, what can I tell you, they are the same everywhere. In OT, we get surrounded by nice people its a change from reality, but as for that don t risk your health because some fuckface made you feel like that. Doing that is putting up the white flag saying you win. Remember, always call the shots, men are indecisive, greedy and generally uncaring. If you can t be a good example, be a terrible mistake :)

19. Digital_

Digital_ New Member

Don't settle for a one nighter. Find yourself a three nighter.

20. Konowl

Konowl New Member

Hey, what ever happened?

I found myself in a situation recently... I met this guy whom I THOUGHT was flirty. Admittedly, I'm terrible at reading signs, however I thought he dug me. We hung out alone and shit, saw a couple of movies - he even paid for one (and is far younger than me and I'm more of the alpha male type). Anyways, I phoned him up and asked him out to dinner/movie, he said yes.

At the last mintue he cancelled (sounded legit). Later that night we talked online, I asked for a "datecheque" and he was confused, I said "you know, like a raincheque". He said "oohhhhh heh" and we've barely talked since. Last night I decided to phone him (it's been a week) and he was doing some weird giggly thing on the phone.

I hate boys. I can't read signs, I over analyze everything, and then I don't do anything for a month. I talked to a friend of mine about this, and apparently I *CREEP* some of them out. I almost died.

21. sholnay

sholnay New Member

ive done the dating before sleeping thing... hasnt worked out for me yet =/ usually just builds up high hopes for both of us - then sex sucks and its over that night lol.. im sure this is just me though :hs: