...I don't see any point in talking to other girls...

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by Vysion, Jun 9, 2009.

1. Vysion

Vysion New Member

Most guys must think this way. I'm of the same opinion, but then that is why I am lacking in the female friends department. (Not talking about being friendzoned) Other than sex I have nothing else in common with women so when I'm bullshitting with them socially it feels like it is just a waste of time...

I understand that a woman's social circle is an important thing in her life, which is why women can have male friends that they don't want to have sex with. But to most men as long as they have their few guy friends to hang out with and a girl to have sex with they are fine with their smaller social circles.

Guys and girls, what are your thoughts?

This was sparked from antihero's response in another thread.

2. Lucky Penny

Lucky Penny Mr. cut me some slack cause I don't wanna go back,

really?! So this is a normal guy thing? :eek3:

You just blew my mind.

3. Vysion

Vysion New Member

Are you being facetious, or serious here?

4. Abomb

Abomb New Member

im the same way :mamoru::o

5. Lucky Penny

completely serious. :hs:

6. just_another_on

just_another_on New Member

For the most part, but I do have a solid group of female friends.

Although majority of my female friends are :420: friends, we still chill often. Thats probably the difference from the rest of this crew, other than the :420: i dont see us having much in common.

7. OhHai

OhHai New Member

So true. As long as I have my girl at the end of the night I could care less how many female friends I have.

8. Vysion

Vysion New Member

I want to have more female friends, but I don't know if I'd be able to control the urge to want to have sex with all of them. It would just lead to flirting and then we'd be back in my bed and I'd fuck up the friendship.

9. just_another_on

just_another_on New Member

Haha, well, although they are all my friends, the flirting is mutual. I think secretly we all wanna fuck each other, well, I hope a few of them feel that way and im not the only one :mamoru:.

10. ForgottenSpiral

ForgottenSpiral Hope and Irony OT Supporter

Yes, this is a normal guy thing. I wish to god more women understood this. :hs:

11. XaPU!M

XaPU!M Active Member

I imagine this is the more common belief, though I think it stems more from most guys can barely get 1 girl in their life (gf), so fuck having to try and befriend a bunch of them (especially since they are probably only friends because they shot the guy down).

Though it's unfortunate for you guys that think like this, girls can be awesome, they're fun as hell to go partying/club/bar with, give different insights to problems, etc, etc, etc...

Though most of my closest circle of friends are guys so I do understand the idea in this thread, it's ignorant to discount 1/2 the population of the world because they don't have a penis.

12. Vysion

Vysion New Member

That's why I'm interested in having more female friends to hangout with.

13. Lantis745

Lantis745 Member

My best friend is a girl and nothing is ever awkward between us. We are very similar in many ways and share a lot of common beliefs. We hang out together, get coffee, break/lunch/dinner, and drink. I like her friends and she likes mine. We can talk about anything going on in our life, and she is such a caring, loving, and beautiful person.

I can agree many guys cannot have really good friends that are girls because someone always ends up liking each other blah blah blah, but they really do bring a much different relationship than you would have with you guy best friend.

14. Dahlia

Dahlia Active Member

I honestly never realized most guys were this bad... Between this thread and the other "spring fever" one.

15. ForgottenSpiral

ForgottenSpiral Hope and Irony OT Supporter

I wish more women would realize this. It drives me crazy when I see a guy who is obviously trying to 'smooth' his way into a girl's pants by playing the friend angle and the girl is just like "he's just a friend". :rolleyes:

16. antihero

antihero OT Supporter

2nd'ed. buuuuut, and here is the big but, that quote was taken a bit out of context, I was talking about when you have a GF. When I had a jealous GF trying to be even just friends with a girl was far more trouble then its worth. even long standing never sexual female relationships were just such a headache.

as a single guy, having girls to hang out with is awesome. I am very actively trying to get more female friends in my life, but everytime i go through the trouble, and then don't try to have sex with them..... my friends do. :doh: Kinda hard telling your friends to back off so you can have a new girl buddy.

Last edited: Jun 9, 2009
  17. DaFreak963

DaFreak963 New Member

I feel the same way. I had several close female friends throughout hs and college but in the end they ended up liking me or we did something sexual which made things a bit ackward

18. BlackIce72

BlackIce72 New Member

No way dude.

Even with a GF you have to stay "sharp", in the most platonic sense, with women.

Last night my buddy and I were at a hookah bar, he's got a gf and I'm single. We recognized one waitress and after a bit she came over with another waitress and sat down with us and talked for a while.

My friend, whether he was hesitant or not to talk to random girls (because of GF), said afterwards that that was a ton of fun and he's glad we did it.

Nothing inappropriate happened, no guilt, no nothing. You don't know how guilty you WON'T feel until you just have casual fun conversation.

Even flirting a little just keeps the wit sharp for your GF. It's all in good fun.

19. Lucky Penny

Seriously :werd:

*edit. You guys in the Vag are seriously fucking with my head lately.

20. Vysion

Vysion New Member

:rofl: You're too cute LP...

21. ldaggerl

ldaggerl New Member

I have one single friend who's a girl who I haven't liked or do like. I can't still be friends with girls I like because well I know for the most part its my cock speaking lol.

22. Ford4Life

Ford4Life Guest

I'm a 27 year old guy, and my best friend is a 39 year old woman. I do want to fuck her though (and she knows it, because I told her) but we are still friends and have been for years.

23. D7

D7 OT Supporter

Why?

Best part right there and :bowrofl:

Esplain

inorite! :rofl:

24. ChipOnShoulder

ChipOnShoulder New Member

I've got 2 really, really good female friends. That's it.

That's more than enough. I'm not interested in making any more female "friends" whose opinions i actually care about. Everyone else is just casual friends/acquaintances, or lovers.

The number of women who (straight) guys can be true friends with is very limited. The sexual undercurrent has to be dealt with, and the value of the friendship beyond the initial sexual attraction must be affirmed. Overwhelmingly, friendships between men and women are substantiated only by sexual attraction, and that has to come to fruition or be ended.

Any girl you're gonna be lasting friends with, you're probably gonna wanna fuck at first... and no lasting or "true" friendship can be built upon a foundation like that. So for 1 of my friends, i just asked her out, knowing full well it probably wasn't going to fly. But it got it out of the way, and she became a friend that I was truly blessed to have, the type of person who I could trust in a life or death situation, to have my back no matter what. She had qualities as a friend, that I couldn't find in most guys! Take away her tits and her vagina, she would still have been a worth friend.

Most girls I wouldn't trust farther than I could throw them.

A famous sniper rifle builder in Kansas City once told me, "cool" girls are rare, and that he had probably met only 12 in his 60 years on this earth. Both his ex wives, were not said "cool" girls. I guess I don't think I could handle a relationship with a "cool" girl as much as I could handle one with a regular one.

25. Deborah

Deborah Seeing is believing, but I don't want to know.

:werd:

These threads make me seriously dislike men!

I was told the same thing by my ex. He said we want women just for sex, anything else we can get else where... this is sad thinking we are actually worthless for men!