GUN I dont often wish death on people, but this is one of those few times

Discussion in 'On Topic' started by TL1000RSquid, Apr 6, 2006.

1. TL1000RSquid

TL1000RSquid ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Fucking cunt will do anything to further her agenda.

Feinstein warns of border danger from .50-caliber sniper rifles
    Author: Feinstein office
    Published on Mar 24, 2006, 08:48

U.S. Senator Dianne Feinstein (D-Calif.) is urging Customs and Border Protection to assess the threat to border patrol agents should the easily available .50 caliber sniper rifle find its way into the hands of Mexican drug smugglers or other criminals.

"The threat posed by the easy availability of the .50-caliber sniper rifle could endanger our border patrol agents and hinder our ability to control our borders," Senator Feinstein wrote in a letter to U.S. Customs and Border Protection Acting Commissioner Deborah Spero. "Given the range and lethality of these weapons, how would the Border Patrol carry out its mission should these weapons be used by criminals, smugglers and human traffickers shooting across the border?"

Following is the text of the letter Senators Feinstein sent to Commissioner Spero:

March 24, 2006

Deborah J. Spero
    Acting Commissioner

U.S. Customs and Border Protection

Department of Homeland Security

1300 Pennsylvania Avenue, N.W.
    Washington, D.C. 20229

Dear Commissioner Spero,

I write to bring to your attention a significant issue which I believe could endanger our border patrol agents, and hinder our ability to control our borders: the threat posed by the easy availability of the .50-Caliber Sniper Rifle.

At a recent hearing before the Committee on the Judiciary on the subject of border violence, Mr. Aguilar of the Border Patrol testified about the dangers posed by snipers, inside Mexico, shooting across the border at our officers. I asked him about whether analysis of this threat included the newest, and most dangerous, weapon in the sniper's arsenal - the .50-caliber sniper gun. His answer left me with the impression that the threat had not been fully considered.

As you may know, the .50-caliber rifle is accurate at extreme long range: a skilled gunman can kill a man at more than a mile. That accuracy is coupled with extreme lethality, because the projectile is moving so fast, and is so heavy, that it can penetrate steel armor. In fact other elements of the Department of Homeland Security, notable the U.S. Coast Guard, now use the rifle because it can shoot through the engine block of fleeing smuggler "fast-boats."

I have long been concerned about this issue, and have introduced legislation which would, at least in part, address the problem by treating these weapons under the same regulations that govern machine guns, rather than .22-caliber rifles as is presently the law.

I would greatly appreciate if you could advise me, as soon as possible, of the following. Has Customs and Border Protection assessed the threat faced from this weapon, and is so, what is the result of that assessment? What steps have been taken to protect Border Patrol agents from the treat? What steps are planned? Given the range and lethality of these weapons, how would the Border Patrol carry out its mission should these weapons be used by criminals, smugglers and human traffickers shooting across the border?

I look forward to your reply, and working together on this critical issue. I have enclosed some background material for your review.

Yours truly,
    Dianne Feinstein
    United States Senator

2. krott5333

krott5333 Guest

I cant wait til that bitch dies.. her and Sarah Brady, I am honestly going to piss and shit on their graves.

Road trip, who else wants to go?

3. TL1000RSquid

TL1000RSquid ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

I'm down. Along with hillary, schumer, mcarthy, and boxer.

4. krott5333

krott5333 Guest

:werd:

5. DaJMan

DaJMan When i was young, i dreamed of being a baseball

im confused...? is she wanting to ban the .50 cals in the US so the mexicans cant get their hands on them...? does that not make sense to anyone else...?

6. lobstradomus

lobstradomus New Member

This would be hilarious if it wasn't so damn infuriating. The misinformation spewed by her and the Brady campaign has made CA a pain in the ass to live in for gun lovers. Where does she even come up with this stuff, I would love to see some credible resources. Does the coast guard actually use sniper rifles at sea, I always thought that would be kind of hard what with the waves and all. Also how many people are killed annually with a .50 cal rifle, and I mean those not shot by LEOs or the military. I truly doubt it is enough to necessitate this kind of over-reaction.

7. Jago

Jago It helps if you hit it.

When has she ever made sense?

8. Accord

Accord New Member

Fucking anti american piece of shit.

9. 99_civic_ex

99_civic_ex Active Member

No you're right. She's a stupid fucking cunt.

10. DaJMan

no i can see her point... if americans cant get them, no-one else on the planet will be able to get them either... :rolleyes:

11. Furner

Furner New Member

by her reasoning, she should ship her ass to mexico where she could try to change the law governing the mexicans she wants to control...or maybe she should just go to mexico where they will run a train on her nasty cunt before disposing of her in a mexican open sewer

12. Powderburn

Powderburn New Member

i think while were at it we should outlaw all FMJ and JHP ammunition and only allow frangible and rubber bullets to civvies because of the risks of penetrating walls and barriers and "possibly harming bystanders or loved ones"
    :squint:

and she really is a complete moron....yes a .50 has exceptional range....but so does a .300 win mag rifle....and so does a 30-06....and so does a .338 lapua....see where im going here?
    check ballistic specs....a .338 in skilled hands can reach out nearly as far as a .50 and has accuracy on-par with the best long range calibers

i still find it funny how the "uninformed" people are way more scared of an AR15 in .223 rather than a 7mm rem mag bolt action u can buy at walmart....last time i checked there was a huge difference in power...but its not tactical black and evil...so naturally its not evil

13. jeepilot

jeepilot Banned

wouldn't someone shooting across the border be considered an act of war? and also, if the messicans get them in the us (which is highly unlikely), they'd have to smuggle them back into mexico. Kinda pointless to me. Oh, and i will laugh and be with glee the day she dies.

14. mrbill

mrbill New Member

i'm in. except i plan on eating a lot of mexican food first;)

15. mrbill

mrbill New Member

unless she gets whacked by an nra member, then she'll be a martyr. the last thing that whacky cause needs is a martyr.

16. TL1000RSquid

TL1000RSquid ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Taco Bell and White Castle will be on me.

17. lobstradomus

lobstradomus New Member

I'm covering the first round of beers.

18. DaJMan

i just thought of something... probably been thought of before but im gonna say it anyhow...

do these anti-gun politicians have minders...? minders that are more than likely armed...? if so why do they beleive that they deserve the right more than any other, to have their life protected...?

sounds kinda hypocritical to me...

19. TL1000RSquid

TL1000RSquid ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Fineswine has/had? a CCW permit, and I'm sure shes got some sort of security

20. mrbill

mrbill New Member

more than that, feinstein has ccw in both cali and dc. when asked about it in an interview, why she felt she should have guns and not other ppl, her answer was that she was more important than other ppl. even the dipwads that voted her into office.

21. DaJMan

no shit...? thats arrogance for you...!

22. I wish her a long painful death by machete

23. Keesh

Keesh New Member

:ugh: jesus christ. How stupid can she be.

I do not understand how she can justify her being protected by guns but be so against them.

Every gun owner is a criminal :run:

24. kalm823

kalm823 He who lives on hopes dies of starvation

Don Peroda has one too. I have a scan of his letter requesting a renewal. He says something to the effect of "I am dedicated to enacting reasonable gun legislation and because of this myself and my family have become the target of threats so I need to protect myself" I know he used to carry a Beretta 92 with high-cap mags.

25. san408

san408 New Member

I saw the topic and then the words

and I thought for a second this was a thread about "Congresswoman" McKinney. :rl: