LGBT I dont know why im posting this here but :dunno:

Discussion in 'Lifestyle' started by pharmokan, Oct 25, 2007.

1. pharmokan

pharmokan OT Supporter

throughout my whole life i have had this feeling of being "sedated" whenever males would talk near me, whether it be giving directions, or conversing, i would feel like im very calm probably just by hearing their voice so close by. this would only work if they are like a foot or two away from me. and i dont know why i feel like that. im not attracted to these guys at all, i dont think in my mind of me making out touching or fucking them, im just so relaxed and and feel kind of drowsy when it happens. im definately not gay btw, i never had the urge to go out explore, but i am cool with gay people, i feel very comfortable interacting with guys, not so much as girls. is this a normal thing to experience? :noes:

2. pharmokan

pharmokan OT Supporter

STFU FUCKIN FAGGOT

3. cedric

cedric I don't have a contract

/thread

4. cedric

maybe it's pheromones that they're emitting.

next time try and rub your face in their armpit and see what happens. If you get dizzy and crash out immediately, you've found the source and solved the problem :o

5. pharmokan

pharmokan OT Supporter

WORST CREW EVAR

6. cedric

I honestly have no idea what's going on with that other than to say that it's very odd and coming from you it's really funny :mamoru:

I keep picturing that narcoleptic dog that passes out randomly while running around :rofl:

7. :|

:| Guest

maybe it's a father-son type thing? do they tend to be older?

did you go to an all boys school?

8. :|

also i kinda makes sense since women can't give directions and are generally insane. and you're not looking to sleep with a man so there's no pressure

9. Naturally Baked

Naturally Baked Active Member

I get the same way with men and women sometimes...especially if they are trying to teach me something like a math problem...I stop concentrating and just get soooo relaxed for some reason. in HS I remember guys and girls hovering right over my shoulder talking right in my ear and i got real relaxed...just normal i guess

10. :|

humans dont really have the analogous vomeronasal organs to detect pheromones

there's been some interesting studies done with sweat and proteins that are formed based on the MHC, but it's not that strong - it's most strongly supported by TV shows and magazines...and we know how wrong they are sometimes

11. Bib-Lettuce

Bib-Lettuce New Member

I agree with that, you may have confidence issues interacting with women so you seek what your missing in your life with men. In this case it's comfortable social interactions. You enjoyment of social encounters with no strings attached is just really high, and you get that from men because you aren't interested in them. It's kind of a knee-jerk counter balance your mind is playing to compensate.
    I'm kind of like that, I'm a young gay guy and the strangers I'm most comfortable with are women in their 30's because there's absolutely nothing that can happen, so I feel more relaxed. So yeah nothing gay or sexual about what you're going through.

12. novo

novo Pokey Man OT Supporter

:rofl:

13. novo

novo Pokey Man OT Supporter

when i hang out with my old straight friends (who i feel nothing for) i am always very comfortable with them. i know i can say whatever to them.

hanging around gays is different because there's often some sort of sexual tension going on

14. pharmokan

pharmokan OT Supporter

ok cool u guys have some pretty good explanations i understand now. :bowdown:

15. Kitler

Kitler Fabulously Gay

I am sorry to inform you but that means your gay