I don't know why I like a certain girl...

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by coughlin's law, Sep 12, 2008.

1. So there's this girl that I've had a crush on for a while, and I never really knew why. But we've hung out only a few times, and we seem to enjoy each other's company. There's usually a lot of hugging involved, but it's never been more than that.

There was one night where we did hang out, and I had a little too much to drink, and I let her sit on my lap, and I did give her a kiss on the arm -- and I thought that I might have gone too far, but I told her I had fun and she said she did too...

Lately we've been trying to get together for drinks but that hasn't worked out, she'll propose a time, I'll decline, I'll propose a time, she'll decline... we were to go out last night but she was bombarded in homework. I told her I'd like to see her again and she said likewise...

I told her that we could reschedule but she said "We always say that..."

I don't know why I like this girl, I haven't figured it out...

2. Vysion

Vysion New Member

Attraction isn't a choice.

It's a reaction or a feeling.

3. Falconer

Falconer OT Supporter

4. ww_Crimson

ww_Crimson New Member

I had a girl like this .. only difference was I wasn't really attracted to her. I was attracted to wanting to fuck her. I knew she wanted a relationship which is why our schedules 'never worked'. With the exception of work and school you can rearrange a lot of schedule stuff. If the two of you want to see each other you'll make it happen.

5. BlackIce72

BlackIce72 New Member

6. who is this guy?

7. jmezz

jmezz layin in bed stretchin my pumped quads for hours

How have you guys never heard of him?

8. so even with ot down the past few days i still didn't figure out why i liked her...

9. Vysion

Vysion New Member

That's pink shirt guy... David D'Angelo...

10. BlackIce72

BlackIce72 New Member

lol someone said "Attraction isn't a choice". DD is the poster child for the saying.

He opens his seminars by saying it.

11. meatball

meatball you're the grasshole ya grasshole

ugh some of you are so uneducated :o

david fuckin d

12. we hung out last night when she got off work -- and had a good time hanging out... we just mainly talked, but there were a few signs that i could pick up on -- some body language signs here and there...

we were at a bar from 11:30 until 1:30 -- so 2 hours of talking -- i was kind of shocked... it was good to see her again though :hsd:

13. iwishyouwerebeer

iwishyouwerebeer you shut your cunt Moderator

When are you going to kiss her already?

14. Reign

Reign Banned

Next time... try kiss her dude, you may be in friend zoned already. She sat on your lap, then all you guys did was talk last night. You need to make more moves... you being a chump. It's part of flirting, the whole touchy feely thing, gauge their reaction. Put your hand on her leg and leave it there for a longer than comfortable amount of time. Ask if she's ticklish, if she tells you yes and tells you where, that's pretty much an open invitation for you to get more touchy feely (that's kinda high schoolish though, that's what I get for being a pervert though :mamoru:).... There's tons of different shit and you gotta gauge by the girl.

However you... need to make a bigger move next time. Get some drinks again, don't get too drunk. Shit, if you're too sissy to actually just do it, tell her at some point "Hey, I wanna see something".....<return "what question"> ....."Can I kiss you?". If you can't think of what to say after that if she starts questioning it, bitch slap yourself.