SRS I dont know why I am here with this, but

Discussion in 'On Topic' started by grind83, Sep 10, 2006.

1. grind83

grind83 New Member

My girlfriend and I just broke up and I am really really fucked up right now. All my friends are asleep and I don't know what to do.

I'm not the typical OT person. I go to college and study finance, I'm normal in just about every aspect, and I'm a nice motherfucking guy. I get on here because it makes me laugh. I am not the type to go to a forum to figure out my problems - it just happens that all my friends are asleep and I need some anonymous company.

Details - We were both in love for a while. We met in class and quickly developed a very close, very intimate relationship to the point of being best friends. After a couple of months things got sour. I have some jealousy problems and she has past relationship problems. Things were constantly unraveling and we were always in some kind of fight - but we managed to keep it together. Lately though, it has been all me keeping it together because I love her deeply. Last night was the end of that. She said things that were horrible and I was enraged. It was a horrible break up, horrible

2. Socrates

Socrates New Member

Can you give some more details on exactly why you broke up?

3. Darketernal

Darketernal Watch: Aria The Origination =)

Good couples complain to eachother, this way they inform eachother on what their specific needs and feelings are so they can stay in tune and appreciate eachother. If you feel something is wrong , you should listen to your inner voice because 'most likely' something is wrong.

The maintanance of a relationship is a continues investment, it requires that love comes both ways in giving and taking.

small arguments can lead to big break ups, remember only to put love and light into eachothers lives, did you go with her with the thought, 'im with her so she can make me unhappy' No of course not, so make eachothers lives happy instead of miserable. Stop pouring darkness and hatred into eachothers lives, make sure you want to be with a person, the looks are one thing, being on the same frequency with her inner self is another.

4. grind83

grind83 New Member

I cant say we were on the same frequency. It seemed like we were on completely different frequencies. There was very little love and light given. It was more about tension and making sure we didnt piss eachother off. But, we loved harder than any two people I have ever known to love. It was passionate, too passionate.

Details - There are so many but I will highlight the ones that I feel CAUSED the breakup. Many others supplemented. One, I hate her sorority-bitch roommate. She is nothing but a cunt and a bad influence and the center of almost every fight we ever had. Shes manipulative, crazy, depressed, plotting little slut. Two, I can't express problems I have with her without it turning into a fight. I never want it to go there, but she takes it there. Three, I can't stand that she doesnt understand that she has gained weight and her old clothes dont fit properly anymore. Dont get me wrong, shes not fat, shes perfect, but she used to be really thin. Now her clothes reveal excessively and dont look right. I mean, today I could see her entire vagina while she was sitting on the porch in shorts. WTF seriously? Four, her guy friends for the most part are fucking douchebags. They couldnt be more lame and its so fucking annoying being around them. Five, she doesnt care enough to work on any of this, and I am unwilling to be with her unless she does.

Dont get me wrong, I have done shit wrong too. But, I ALWAYS make an attempt to fix what I do wrong. I sometimes get too jealous, but I work on it. I sometimes complain too much about the music she listens too (horrible taste) but I have not done that in a long time. I sometimes give her shit about things I should just let go, but I have not done that in a while. I try like a motherfucker to improve myself, yet I got very little serious effort from her.

Last edited: Sep 10, 2006