SRS I dont know where to turn or what to do

Discussion in 'On Topic' started by Jrkohler5000, May 10, 2005.

1. Jrkohler5000

Jrkohler5000 Guest

I started this new job about 2 years ago and ive always made it a point in my life to not get involved with co-workers. This time i messed up. This girl and i hit it off. we started talking as friends , then it started to become more than that. the only problem being is that she has a boyfriend already. but dispite that fact we still kept on. things got even more involved. its hard to keep work and personal things seperate , we`ve kind of had a falling out. i still have very strong feelings for her but i question whether or not they are the same toward me from her. things just arent like they used to be between the 2 of us. it makes me very unhappy going to work everyday knowing that. but i just dont know what else i can do. the question of whether or not i should leave my job is constantly running through my mind. everyday that i go in , i just cant focus. i tell myself that i can forget it and get on with myself, but i catch one glimpse of her and i just fall all over again. :confused:

2. Darketernal

Darketernal Watch: Aria The Origination =)

Never put your pencil into the company. And its true, it is better for you to leave and save yourself from any more havoc that this can cause. Pack your bags n leave.

3. johan

johan Active Member

Find another girl, or find another job.
    Either will help you forget about her.

4. dave steel

dave steel My Kung Fu is the best.

It's inevitable that conflicts will occur regardless of where you work. (Better the devil you know, then the devil you don't know.) You know where you stand on this conflict, try and get a new attitude about this situation.

5. Jrkohler5000

Jrkohler5000 Guest

i thank you all for all of your help... i guess i`ll try and decide where to go from here now

6. Minh Lam

Minh Lam Active Member

If its a good steady paying job and you can make a career then stay. These days its hard finding a job as it is as the population grows. As they say. better the devil know than you dont. Stay there. Talk to her in a mature way and explain the way you feel an dthat you are regretting what happened and that you can still be friends. Keep the peace and earn your money and keep working there. dont leave the job