I don't know what's going on with me.

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by Malakius, Apr 11, 2007.

1. Malakius

Malakius Guest

Well, as some of you probably know, I made a thread several days ago about some girl I met online who told me she liked me. At first, I was being cool about it, but then she gave me big hopes. That, plus the fact that she looked gorgeous. Let's name this girl A.

So all of that ended, and I had a very tough time getting my mind off her. Seriously, it was that bad. Couldn't eat, couldn't sleep.

So I met this other girl. Let's name her B. The situation is very different though. I could feel that she really liked me. However, I can't get to like her that much. It just doesn't feel right. This whole thing about meeting people online.

I think A probably destroyed something inside me. As the common phrase goes, she left me broken.

The thing is, in order for me to be with somebody, I have to fully like her. There can't be middle feelings or anything like that. And the last time I really liked somebody was with A. I didn't feel the same with B. And honestly, I've only really liked two girls up to this point.

2. MattThom01

MattThom01 New Member

I call BS. Not to lessen anything you're going through, but come on man, did you even meet this girl? And you're going to say that she "broke something"?

This has nothing to do with girl A, and everything to do with YOU. Come on man, you let yourself get to the point that you couldn't eat or sleep? Over a girl you haven't even met in person?

My suggestion? Stop meeting girls online. Go out and meet them in person in the real world. Don't let this immense buildup happen that will eventually lead to a crash.

And if you don't like girl B, so what? There are more girls out there. You don't have to like every girl who likes you.

3. Bush77

Bush77 New Member

Why are you so intent on meeting girls online? You'll probably find you have a lot more luck finding women in the traditional ways.

It sound like you just built girl A up in your head and became infatuated with her. It's not surprising that it didn't work out.

4. Midgetized

Midgetized Don't mess with Douche Cat

What's wrong is that you're not meeting real women. You are falling for online personalities and not the complete person. Why are you not meeting women in real life?

5. otherlank

otherlank OT Supporter

Everything everyone has said I agree with.

I'll add this part though...What if you just don't happen to click and like girl B?

You know you dont have to have feelings for every person that has them for you, right?

6. iwishyouwerebeer

iwishyouwerebeer you shut your cunt Moderator

:ugh: meeting girls online....

Girl A didn't kill your chances of liking someone kid, you just aren't as interested in Girl B; simple as that. Move on to your next Myspace girl victim.

7. SixSecrets

SixSecrets New Member

I totally agree,

8. LS1S13

LS1S13 New Member

:ugh: What's wrong with it? I met my fiance through MySpace.

9. Malakius

Malakius Guest

I've met girls in real life and online (just friends).
    I am not really a big fan of meeting girls online, its just that girl A created such a big mess.

10. Midgetized

If you've met girls in real life then how can these be the only 2 that you've liked?

11. Midgetized

It's only :ugh: if that's the only place you meet girls. You can't hide behind the computer monitor forever, you've gotta get out in the real world and meet girls there too.

12. Gregsaidthat

Gregsaidthat "Individuality is the new conformity"

HAHAHAHHAH LMFAO! Wow I fell out of my chair and my back hurts now. LOL

13. SlvrCivLT621

SlvrCivLT621 New Member

how do you develop feelings for someone you've only talked to online? I mean i can see how that could happen if you talked to them on the phone at least, but you don't even know for a fact that the person you're talking to is even who they say they are. although you're interested in the online dating route, i would give real live human beings a try first

14. Chip Chipperson

Chip Chipperson New Member

:rofl: at first I read