I dont know what to make of this

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by Mar10, Sep 4, 2007.

1. Mar10

Mar10 New Member

So this weekend a girl I have been seeing sends me a text, wanting to know if I wanted to go out this weekend. I responed with somehting to the effect of yea I wasnt sure if you were in town how bout going to blank? so after about a half hour of no response I call and leave a message saying hey im just tryn to figure out what you wanna do call me back. so I wait until today and leave another message sayin ive been tryn to get back a hold of you call me back. its been about 3 hours with no call.

I was thinking she may have texted the wrong person but we texted a few times before she stopped.

any ideas what could have happened???

2. deuceforty

deuceforty between rupture and rapture

just drop it and make other plans, if she contacts you before, good, otherwise you come off as a clingy bitch

3. ware_ru

ware_ru I know, I know, I'm amazing

dont make plans over text. lesson learned.

4. Mar10

Mar10 New Member

well i guess the thing that is bothering me is why someone would initaite a text to make plans and then abandon them mid conversation with no explaination

5. Falconer

Falconer OT Supporter

Cuz she's a chick and chicks change their mind constantly and like drama because of how it makes them feel.

6. ware_ru

ware_ru I know, I know, I'm amazing

Whta happened to not posting in the vag anymore as per your promise to yourself?

7. iwishyouwerebeer

iwishyouwerebeer you shut your cunt Moderator

We obviously have no ideas as to what's going on. The only thing I (and most likely everyone else will say) is you cared and called her one time too many. And now you are sitting around worrying, which is never good. Yes, it sucks she is not responding but who knows what the story is.

Give her her space and act as if you don't give a shit about going out with her this weekend. If you have that attitude then she will most likely fight for your attention.

8. Mar10

Mar10 New Member

thanks all