i dont know what to do :(

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by tehexile, Jul 1, 2005.

1. tehexile

tehexile New Member

(cliffs at the end)

ok so theres this girl that im madly in love with. not infatuation or whatever, im in love. she loves me back. i would do anything for her, i would die for her. she currently had a boyfriend that is living in another country. shes cheated on him with me, but she says how she loves us both.... blah blah blah. she has been my first everything; kiss, sex, etc... and i cant stand being away from her. ive started making excuses to my other friends to not hang out with them so i can be with her. she is a year ahead of me, going into college, while im stuck at home finishing up my last year of highschool. its down to the point of not even being a contest between me and her current boyfriend, she says. shes saying how she dwants to live college, and not do what she did in highschool, and making herself an outcast. she says how she would want to be talking to me all the time, and not do anything else. i told her thats not how it would be, because we will both be busy... we would text during the day, talk at night, and see eachother on weekends. shes used to think kind of relationship, because she only sees her BF ever few months, for maybe a week. i love her so much, and whenever i think about us not ending up together, my stomache drops, and i feel like i want to cry and just stop living.

i want her to be happy, but i also want to be happy, and i dont know how else i can be happy without her in my life. we always talk about how we want to marry eachother, and what we want to do when we get married, etc. she seems so serious about it when we talk about it, then i tihnk about it, and i ask myself how can any of that happen if we arent together now, and we wont be until who knows when with college and all. i want to spend the rest of my life with this girl, and she feels the same way about me (from what she tells me) but i just dont know how it could work out if shes not letting us be together.

i just dont know what to do.im never going to get over her. i cant stop thinking about her. i stay up late at night thinking about her and me and how perfect we are together. she told me how she doesnt want to go into college dealing with this, she just wants to focus on her classes. i told her it was her fault for dragging this out. we were ready to be together a week before prom (her bf came down for that) then she became attached, and felt how she would miss being without him. then that wore off, and its back to 'i love you so fucking much i need to be with you', but her parents spent 500$ on plane tickets for her to go see him in a few weeks. now im scared that the same thing is going to happen. shes going to come back all attached.... i told her this, and she said not to worry. im like 'wtf does that mean' she like 'i will still love you when i come back'.... well thats nice, but i need to be with you :wtc:

i just dont know waht the fuck to do. basically i need her to feel a reason to wake up in the morning. otherwise i have nothing to live for. my other friends suck, because all they want to do is play video games, never leave their house. in my town, its impossible to change your friends this far along, so im fucked with that. i just want to die, or fall asleep and never wake up.

cliffs: guy LOVES girl. girl LOVES guy. girl has a BF and is going to college. girl wants to live in college, and not be distracted, and is torn between"the two best guys in the world" guy needs this girl in order to want to live. guy wants to die right now though. guy needs help/support/ideas on how to 'woo', for lack of a better word :rofl:, this girl into realizing it would all work out for us.

2. dark cloud

dark cloud New Member

Jesus H. Christ. Stop acting like such a pussy, the world isn't over for you if this girl dumps you. She's going to get scared away with you acting like that. She's cheated on you once already, or been with another guy at the same time as you put it, and she obviously doesn't want a relationship as of now. You're not going to make her "realize" this. She either gets it, or she doesn't. She's in college, she wants to live it up. It's harsh, but it's the truth.

So I don't sound like a complete jackass, I acted just like you with my first girlfriend. I got so attached and I felt like shit for weeks when stuff like that happends. You need to realize that in the grand scheme of things, it's not that big a deal. You will find other women. It's not the end of the world.

3. tehexile

tehexile New Member

you didnt read it right... shes not cheating on me, shes cheating on her boyfriend. im trying to get her to be with me. thanks

4. dark cloud

dark cloud New Member

It doesn't make a difference how you word it, she's cheating on you. 1 girl with 2 guys is cheating on both of them. You just don't seem to care that she's cheating on you.

The fact that she is with another guy and she says she loves you should be enough for you to realize she isn't worth it. She's playing you, and you're falling for it. If she wanted this to work out with you, she would be visiting you and not him.

5. [HRT]Squirrel Master

[HRT]Squirrel Master New Member

you are an ass for helping her cheat. The other guy I am assuming knows NOTHING about you boinkin her behind his back... you ruined one relationship or didnt have the balls to be a man about it and wait, so I wont give you any advice other than to grow up.

6. okita1

okita1 Great spirits have always encountered violent oppo

sounds like you need to drop this girl like a bad habbit, your in highschool man, live it up, the girl is obviously playing you like dark cloud stated. theres a lot of fish in the sea, find someone where both of you are into it, sounds like your just there to pass the time till she sees her boyfriend.
    good luck man... and dont sweat it

7. Carpet Liquor

Carpet Liquor New Member

8. AstroGirl

AstroGirl If I don't respond it's because I have severe ADD

WTF? She has a boyfriend you IDIOT! GET OVER IT!! She is immature, and playing the both of you. You are a space filler to her when she is not with her boyfriend. Trust me I have been in many long distance relationships, and I have had plenty of TOYS like you. Get over it, call it a day.

EDIT: I am grumpy

9. fpt

fpt New Member

Well, even if you do get with her...what makes you think she won't cheat on you? Get over it, seriously.

10. tehexile

tehexile New Member

not my idea to cheat in the LEAST. completely her decision, and i asked her repeatedly before we did that she was sure she wanted to do it.

anyways, i cant get over her... just cant happen. i fucking quit >< i hate my life

11. [HRT]Squirrel Master

grumpy is still hawt :naughty:

12. [HRT]Squirrel Master

its not one persons decision moron it takes two! what you should have asked was "are you sure you want to do that" and what ever her answer was... Yours would be "I'm not going to do that to this poor guy, call me when you are single".

13. AstroGirl

AstroGirl If I don't respond it's because I have severe ADD

You make me smile in the midst of my grumpiness :kiss:

14. Bruticus

Bruticus half dead OT Supporter

heh, love is blind. She's playing you, recognise it, drop her, move on, get on with life.

15. tehexile

tehexile New Member

:( thanks guys this really helps... if you see a story on the news about some teen that killed himself in northern new jersey... that would be me. :sadwavey:

16. 95ACEX

95ACEX Texas is the reason

grow the fuck up.

17. themacstallion

themacstallion The electric sheep are dreaming up your fate

woohoo a pity party! ill bring the snacks, you bring the drinks :bigthumb:

seriously though dude, grow up...no one wants to hear that shit. if you were serious about that take it to the asylum not vaginarium. no one likes someone that gives those guilt trips, i used to do that...and no one liked me.

as for your girl situation, dude she has a fucking boyfriend but you still believe her when she says she loves you. she doesnt love you, she may think she does which sounds convincing and leads you to believe that she does love you, but she doesnt love you because if she did her boyfriend would be long gone by now. but she keeps you both around for extra lovin'. i know all this because i was in that girls shoes a while ago, i had a girlfriend and i cheated on her with a girl and i told the girl that i loved her but it wasnt until after that i realized that i didnt really love her or having a girlfriend wouldnt have even been an option. in my case, both girls got fucked over big time and it will probably happen to you too. i said all of that kind of shit that shes telling you to the girl i was cheating with and its all bullshit...all i really wanted was extra attention and extra pussy.

you are an idiot if you dont get rid of her. you are also an idiot if you make her choose, hence giving her a chance when she doesnt deserve one because she'll do it again.

when shes over there next week sucking him off and fucking him like crazy and not even thinking about you, i hope you realize what is really going on here and you go find a new woman for you to fuck repeatedly.

Last edited: Jul 4, 2005