SRS I don't know what to do with my life anymore....

Discussion in 'On Topic' started by M.O.B., Oct 2, 2005.

1. M.O.B.

M.O.B. New Member

I am very depressed and moody all the time. I just don't give a shit about anything anymore. I can't go out and have a good time without feeling down and also at the same time act like an asshole to everyone. I am loosing friends because they don't want to be around me and my shitty attitude.

Nothing has changed since my early twenties, 20-21. I am 26 now going on 27. I still live with the parents. I have a shitty job that only pays $8.50 an hour and I work 45 to 50 hrs a week. I rarely have any energy or time to do the things I like. I just come home tired and watch the time fly by.

I have only been in one serious relationship that lasted 3 months and that was when I was 24. I suck with women because I have a lame personality and I have no humor. I just don't have much too look forward to anymore since the last 6 to 7 yrs of my life has been pretty much the same. The next 6 or 7 yrs are looking like the same lame mundane life. I wish I could just off myself but I am too much of a bitch to actually go through with it. I am in a version of "hell on earth".

All these troubles I am having are even more difficult due to the fact I have learning disabilities and I am starting to see how it's affecting my life. For those that don't what LD is, it means you have a mild form of "retardation". I am living proof what people need to stop doing, intervene the actions of god/nature. I was supposed to die before birth but thanks to "mans intervention" I have to live out this shitty life that will be miserable, alone, and depressing while I am tormented day by day to see all the "normal" people function fine in life.

2. Seiteka

Seiteka New Member

:hug: I know the feeling. I never go out either and I hate my job :hs: Look at the bright side...at least you still have your arms :)
    Seriously though it will pass as soon as you do something about it...talk to someone about your depression... Look for a Life Managment center because they are usually free clinics for those of us that are poor :)

3. Fred91GTA

Fred91GTA New Member

Well... you know what they say... when you truly hit rock bottom, then there really is no way to go but up. So think about it. No matter what you do, because you're already at rock bottom, it can't make your life any worse. Get out there and make some changes in your life. You hate your job? Find another one you like. Loosing friends? Fine, go out and talk to new people. Don't have any energy? Change your diet and eat better and sleep better. (Yeah, it really does make a difference) Whether you have certain problems or not, life is a challenge. It's not much easier for everybody else you know. Life sucks for me right now too, but I know it'll get better as long as I keep fighting. You gotta keep fighting. You can't just lay down and give up and die just because life seems like a dead end and there's nothing you can do. Do that and you really lose. Don't you want to win? For yourself? Something my teacher used to tell me... "You are the asshole in charge of your own destiny!!!"

4. scaryice

scaryice New Member

First thing you need to do is move out. Get an apartment somewhere. If you don't have any money saved, then do it as soon as you can afford it. No doubts, fears or whatever...just shut up inside your brain and do it.

5. Darketernal

Darketernal Watch: Aria The Origination =)

Rediscover Life.
    http://www.aleroy.com/Abetway.htm

a list full with near death experiences.
    http://www.aleroy.com/board00.htm

It might not sound great at first, but it will explain how you have been continuesly putting darkness and hatred into other people's lives, while you should have put love and light into them, and helping people out. Nothing in the universe will make you happy exept love.