SRS i dont know what to do someone help?

Discussion in 'On Topic' started by sexkitten123, Oct 7, 2006.

1. sexkitten123

sexkitten123 New Member

The basics
    Manic depression (i go up and down in short bursts and have actually been diagnosed)
    Ex-boyfriend who wants to stay friends
    heading toward a downswing and exbf just got new girl
    Im two weeks late (on the pill)
    Ex-bf violent and self centered sometimes emotionally abusive (not someone you want for a father
    oh yeah im posting this because i dont have and g/f's to talk to about this and i am freaking the f*ck out

2. bucherfreund

bucherfreund Guest

Okay that is some major shit you have going on. I think the first thing you should do is take care of yourself (and any potential fetus or whatever) before you decide to get all worked up over the new girl your ex is dating. I know that is probably difficult to hear, but you really need to make an effort at becoming more empowered and selfish. If this guy is really as violent and self-centered as you say he is, your bipolar disorder may be more symptomatic than you think (as in, that guy is probably majorly contributing to your erratic moods). Don't be friends with him until you are in a place where you feel more confidant and your moods are more even (whether through counseling or medication or what have you). I wouldn't be surprised if once you get to that point, you realize you don't need him as a friend. But getting back to the whole pregnancy thing, I am not going to presume to know what your moral issues are with it, but I suggest contacting your local Planned Parenthood to find out if you are actually pregnant and then to find out what your options are. At least you know the information won't be biased and since they do employ social workers, they might be able to put you in touch with free counseling services for your bipolar disorder.
    I also have to say, as someone who has been in an emotionally abusive relationship, my ex did everything he could to alienate me from my friends. I don't know if that is what your situation is (you did mention you don't have any girlfriends to talk to), but if it is, you could definitely get help from a woman's shelter or hotline. I have a lot of friends who have worked at places like that and they really are there to listen and help you get your life on the right track.
    Good luck.
    And I might also suggest that if you find out you are not pregnant, just remember how you are feeling right now. It's a good preventative measure from having ex-sex :)

3. pigeon

pigeon wasabi

are you getting treatment for the manicdepression? i don't want to preach, but it's sooo so important to stay on meds and in therapy if you're bipolar. please get treatment and see how much better you feel :love:

4. sexkitten123

sexkitten123 New Member

yes getting treatment NO NOT PREGNANT!!!!! yay