SRS i dont know need to rant

Discussion in 'On Topic' started by di3soft, Jun 9, 2007.

1. di3soft

di3soft Guest

sorry if some of this doesnt make sense, just writing with out thinking right now.

so this is another one about a girl. I met her back in march and we immediately hit it off, we became really good friends and we stayed like that till about a month ago. this is where is start to confuse me, we dont have a relationship persay, no titles nothing along those lines, but it has become more serious we see each other mulitple times a week so forth so forth, went to six flags the other day and the whole day it felt like we

were esentially in a relation ship. holding hands the whole time, embracing her everywhere we were and she loved it. I fall asleep with her in my arms almost every other day. and it feels right. About a week ago we both went to seperate parties because of different plans prior. we texted each other the whole night. at about 3 am i get a text saying "i fucked up" essentially. she got really drunk and messed around with a guy there. nothing huge no bjs no sex, but it still bothered

me to the extent where I could not sleep. see thread in main. skip to next morning after she passed out. I havent slept all night becuase my stomach was turning knots. went to work devestated. she text me pretty mcuh in tears appologizing. She said it only went on for a few minutes and then she thought of me and stopped but didnt want to lie to me about it. So i in my state of mind at the time, i say its fine and i wont hold it against her.fast forward again a day and we

are talking fine, everything is going great, Ive told her before how I felt she says she feels the same but she doesnt know what she wants right now. So this is where i am lost at this point. I dont know if this is an infatuation or im actually falling for this girl. We have not had sex because i didnt want to rush into anything and ruin a good thing. She is a great girl, great personality. I dont know what to do, do I wait for her to figure out what she is looking for and possibly end up not being me for some reason. or do I walk away right now and risk

losing a great friend and potentially a greater SO. Im lost and confused, I dont know what to think, I dont know what to do. I dont think she is doing this on purpose, but then again i have been wrong before.

/ rant

spelling, chronological order, grammar > me at this point right now

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 10, 2007
  2. Darketernal

Darketernal Watch: Aria The Origination =)

People make mistakes, she was drunk, but honest enough to admit it to you, which took bravery. Not that im talking good what she did, but if she repented in a true manner and said sorry , then i would forgive her. Its true that the trust is gone in such a sense, but you have to bounce back and if you truelly want to be with her, give it another chance with all your heart. Now that defies logic i know, it would be normal to dump her sorry ass. And that would also normally be my advice, namely to dump her. But if it was a genuine mistake, and a genuine sorry, well if everyone would be condemned to death if they would make a mistake in their lives, humanity probably wouldn't exist anymore, its a struggle between justice and the need for forgiveness. And in all honesty i think that in this case you need to (not walk over you but) to forgive her. If it happens again, i would end everything.

3. Gregsaidthat

Gregsaidthat "Individuality is the new conformity"

I don't know if you should "wait" for her. Here is the thing. You wiat and wait and wait. Nothing happens, you just wasted a lot of time which could have been with another SO or just even witht the friends hanging out.

If you feel that she is going to end up with you then maybe you should wait. If you feel that your going to have a great thing with this girl then wait.

BUT

Don't wait long.

Also, she said she was sorry. If you believe that then thats fine. Take her back and forgive her. Life is to long to hold onto grudges. If you two are dating and she does this again or just does it while you are just having your fling that you have, leave her. That is telling you that she will do this while your "together".

4. di3soft

di3soft Guest

I would take a chance with my whole heart, the problem she doesnt know what she wants, this is driving me crazy, I would give her my whole heart. I can wait but I dont want to be let down. this sucks

5. Darketernal

Darketernal Watch: Aria The Origination =)

Never wait in life, if she is unsure on wether or not to move on, Life maby is too long to hold onto grudges,but life is also too short to wait on others to finally make up their minds.Again If she doesn't know wether she should be with you or not, then its time for you to move on.